*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with my OH, after the year I've had I know it's going to be very special and amazing, but on the same note I REALLY want it to be January for lots of :sex: :winkwink:

Yep I think we all are waiting for that reason. It will be very quiet on this thread during the month of January.

Hey ladies! im joining in on this thread! I think January we will finally start NTNP....hopefully there will be lots of good news in this thread soon!

Hey ladies! im joining in on this thread! I think January we will finally start NTNP....hopefully there will be lots of good news in this thread soon!

Welcome!!

QOTD:

Do you plan on having a gender scan? Why or why not?

I don't want too because I want to be a surprise but I don't think I will be able to do so. LOL I have 2 boys already and would love to have a girl.

Well I am not having a scan JUST to determine gender, but yes if they can tell me I DO want to know!!!
Why??
Because I am impaitient!!!
LOL

Ooooh thats a tricky QOTD. I always thought I'd automatically be part of team yellow, but OH really wants to find out, and I kinda think it would be fun to know before hand to get clothes and things. So I probably will find out at the second scan as they normally ask if you want to know :)

I'd want to know. I'm impatient, plus I would prefer to know so that I can get little girl or boy things instead of all neutral :)

I found out with my little girl. So i guess i will find out with the next one we have. To me it is still a surprise as you don't know what they look like etc.. all you know is the sex and its going to one or the other right :haha:

I will def be having a scan. I want to have a room for the baby before it arrives. And with it being our first child we will have to buy all new stuff since we won't have stuff to reuse just yet. Buying for an unknown child is much more difficult and just not as much fun... plus I want to have mongramed stuff and everything so like I said, I will def be finding out.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well today. I don't have a QOTD yet but I am working on it. Also just want to let you ladies know that in 17 days it will be

January 1, 2011 and time TTC

Ok I have a QOTH but it's leads to 2 others so here ya go...

QOTH:

Will you be having your baby in a hospital or elsewhere? With a doctor or with a midwife? Using medicine or completely natural?

QOTH:

Will you be having your baby in a hospital or elsewhere? With a doctor or with a midwife? Using medicine or completely natural?

I will be in a hospital with the doctor that I've been going to for years now and I will be using medicine as much as they will allow!! :D

lol - Hospital, whatever staff are usually on hand, and as many pain meds as they'll give me!!

QOTH:

I have thought about using a midwife but I think I am going to go to a doctor and maybe have a midwife on stand by. :shrug: I had 2 C-sections so most midwives here in Texas will not allow a VBAC. :cry: I asked my DH if I could have a home birth and he said :nope: just in case something goes wrong.

I'll be in hospital with whoever is there and all the pain meds I can get my hands on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->