*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I got my journal moved, woohoo! Looking for more stalkers so January ladies check it out!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/464182-flowerbed-sun_flowers-ttc-journal.html

xx

So, going by my last cycle I should have ov'd 2 days ago. Been cramping all week so fairly sure it's on the way but been keeping an eye on my temps and so far no sign. Suppose twas too much to ask to expect cycles to be perfectly regular only 2 months after finishing bcp :cry:

On the positive side, this delay means that I will no longer be away for my entire fertile window in feb :thumbup: (just in case Jan proves not to be my month...) (but it will be, of course it will, positive thinking, BFP!!!!! :haha:)

Ok, this is kind of a QOTD and partly a question for myself - Now we're actually TTC, I'm thinking of picking up some books to read to do with TTC and Pregnancy, so lets make ourselves a reading list! What books does anyone suggest?

The wait is over! So glad we're here! I've asked for my journal to be moved too. Good luck everyone, hopefully it won't be long til we move again :D

As for books, I would love to go buying some to read up and be prepared, but I think my OH would think I'm mad lol

I have heard this was a good book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility,By Toni Weschler. Not sure though but I am thinking of reading it.

I have heard this was a good book, Taking Charge of Your Fertility,By Toni Weschler. Not sure though but I am thinking of reading it.

I got this a few weeks ago. It was really interesting and clear and easy to read. Highly recommend it:thumbup:

Anyone have any others? I can't wait to go in and buy "What to Expect When You're Expecting":happydance: I also think my OH would think I'm a bit crazy if I buy it now though! Anyway, it'll add to the thrill of the bfp when I rush straight off to the bookshop after!:haha:

how does one go about having a journal moved???
oh and

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:
ITS JANUARY WHOOOOOT
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ooooh how did I miss this board? Count me in. I'm ovulating like... um... as we speak so... starting January off right.

is this the right place for me? starting to TTC in about three weeks (January 24) ! :)

how does one go about having a journal moved???

Just go to the main page and go into the Help Forum section and just make a post stating what you want and add the link and where to move it and one of the mods will move it for you. :D

thanks ladies!! hooray! i had just totally lost my bearings as we moved our date up by like five months... crazy!!

good luck to all of you who are already starting! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"