*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hello ladies, Happy new year to you all. I found out today that I am preggers. :happydance: Just 4 weeks so please pray for us. I am not telling anyone else until 8 more weeks. I wish you all the best. If you all do not mind I would like to stick around to cheer you ladies on.

wow, congrats thats wonderful news. Really pleased for you. Yes please stay and keep us all going.

Congratulations Ready!! That's fab news!:happydance:
Please stay and be our good luck charm!! :D

hi ladies hows everyone doing im on cd8 just waiting for the eggy now strating opks tommorrow needc some stalkers in my ttc journal check it out in my siggy xx :dust: :dust: to all

and congrats to ready4onemore xx

Congrats ready! Please stay and be our good luck charm!

Does anyone mind if I nick the New TTC Ladies banner for my sig?!

QOTD - What are your favourite baby related things to browse online?!

I just spent half an hour looking at vintage style cast iron cribs!!! (waaaay out of my budget but a girl can dream!) Also love looking at baby slings, can't wait to bundle my own lo into one!

OMG Congratulations, Ready! I am so freakin excited for you! You better stick around and cheer us on and maybe rub off on us a little!

As for me... I'm confused. I don't usually bleed with ovulation. Ok I've never noticed blood during ovulation before. But yesterday I had a small amount in my instead cup and it was bright red. This morning there was even more but it was dark red and mucousy with some dark brown mixed in. (sorry, tmi) Anyone have any advice on this one? It's way too early for AF and that didn't look like AF blood anyway. I'm just going to go to work scratching my head over this one...

congrats ready4onemore!!! so exciting! :D

april - though i don't know, i hope all is well! i have been on the pill so long i have no recollection of regular menstruation :p

Oh my god, Congrats Ready I'm so happy for you. Fingers crossed that everything goes ok. Definitely stay and be our good luck charm :)

Baby things I browse? pretty much everything lol. I love looking on mothercare and mamas and papas websites. Mostly look at prams (strollers) and cribs. Not big on the clothes at the minute but I bet I will be :D

I just spent half an hour looking at vintage style cast iron cribs!!! (waaaay out of my budget but a girl can dream!) Also love looking at baby slings, can't wait to bundle my own lo into one!

I've been looking at everything, prams, cribs, cots, moses baskets, clothes, blankets etc! I was in town with my OH earlier and saw a babies 1st christmas outfit, he pointed it out and said hopefully we'll have to get one of those for next Christmas :happydance:

Aww it's so cute when OH's get involved. We went in Mothercare the other week just for a look, and ended up talking to a saleswoman at prams. When we finally got outside he turned to me and said 'I was actually going to put money down for a pram then' he's so lovely and really getting in to it :)

Aww it's so cute when OH's get involved.

Agreed! We were watching tv earlier and a health insurance ad came on with a lady who was expecting twins talking. OH looked at the ad the ad and said "look, that's you!" Made me smile! Especially since he took so long to convince! He'd have been happy to put ttc off for another few years but time is getting on, tick tock tick tock! (I'm 30 and this is #1) Now that the decision is made he's totally changed - the other day he was talking bout buying buggies:happydance:

grrr getting sick of me and hubby being sick now, just wanna get baby dancing lol not going to get pregnant this way!!

me and OH are both ill but I keep saying 'let's power through dammit!' lol.

So I have a question - my ticker says I'm in my fertile period. How long should me and OH be :sex: before and after OV? is it pretty much do it up till my OV day and thats it? or how long after before it's too late this month? I'm confused!

hi Sun flower, i read something somewhere to bed everyday 4 days before and both two days after and that was you most fertile time as it allows sperm to be in there and ready waiting for the eggy to arrive (4 days before) and when the eggy is there it can live for 24-48 hours i think(2days after o). So i assume it covers all bases. maybe your ticker is in tune with this theroy as it says 4 days till o. hope this helps and makes sense. good luck baby dust. Hope you feel better soon x

me and OH are both ill but I keep saying 'let's power through dammit!' lol.

So I have a question - my ticker says I'm in my fertile period. How long should me and OH be :sex: before and after OV? is it pretty much do it up till my OV day and thats it? or how long after before it's too late this month? I'm confused!
i've been trying everything to get him to baby dance but no such luck lol!!:sleep:

I love looking at strollers, slings, bed and bedding.

OMG Congratulations, Ready! I am so freakin excited for you! You better stick around and cheer us on and maybe rub off on us a little!

As for me... I'm confused. I don't usually bleed with ovulation. Ok I've never noticed blood during ovulation before. But yesterday I had a small amount in my instead cup and it was bright red. This morning there was even more but it was dark red and mucousy with some dark brown mixed in. (sorry, tmi) Anyone have any advice on this one? It's way too early for AF and that didn't look like AF blood anyway. I'm just going to go to work scratching my head over this one...

Thanks sweetie. I have heard of some women bleeding during ovulation. FXd for you. I hope it is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->