*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

me and OH are both ill but I keep saying 'let's power through dammit!' lol.

So I have a question - my ticker says I'm in my fertile period. How long should me and OH be :sex: before and after OV? is it pretty much do it up till my OV day and thats it? or how long after before it's too late this month? I'm confused!

You can look at my FF chart in my signuture and see we me DTD. I kind of followed the SMEP as well.

I really need to learn how read charts. The only bit I get is when you OV'd and thats about it. Where on it does it say where you DTD?

I really need to learn how read charts. The only bit I get is when you OV'd and thats about it. Where on it does it say where you DTD?

Oh actually it takes it away after you get a + HPT. But I DTD every other day from CD8 or CD10 up until ovulation. I DTD on ovulation and a day or two after.

Please forgive me those of you who I am in other boards with but this is a copy and paste just so every one knows whats going on with me

Hi Ladies
I wont be able to be on much any more but I will still be around
Small run down.
At work once we finished this big project there isnt enough work or every one in the dept so they laid this one girl off who gave me constant headaches any how
Well they went by seniority
and She was the last hired......
Well when she was released she went on a rampage and said "well why did *I* get laid off when HEATHER is ALWAYS on a baby site"
So they did a check of my computer.
They haven't written me up
But I didn't lie to my boss
I told him "things have been slow I've not had much to do
You were aware of it so I kept myself busy.
As I said They didn't write me up yet.
My boss told me not to log in any more.
So I will have to check in from home instead
But I have had to take over that girls job and basically I am trying to learn a job with out the benefit of being trained.
SO I have been a bit crazy
BUT
Dh's OT ended so we are TTC THIS month as soon as af arrives!!!

Thanks Ready,
It just sucks because I enjoy being able to be on and talking with you ladies.
You guys keep me going when I wanna give in!!
:hugs:

I tried to join FF and it said I couldn't :( It said I had to be sent an invitation...

I tried to join FF and it said I couldn't :( It said I had to be sent an invitation...

When I log in I have the option to invite people by email... I can do that if you like? Don't understand why they won't let you join though, I had no problems when I joined a few weeks ago...:shrug:

Mom23monkies said:
Well when she was released she went on a rampage and said "well why did *I* get laid off when HEATHER is ALWAYS on a baby site"
So they did a check of my computer.
They haven't written me up
But I didn't lie to my boss
I told him "things have been slow I've not had much to do
You were aware of it so I kept myself busy.
As I said They didn't write me up yet.
My boss told me not to log in any more.
So I will have to check in from home instead

Sounds like someone was bitter:growlmad:
Glad she didn't get you in too much trouble with your boss, you were right to be honest.
Hope af arrives nice and fast so the ttc-ing can begin!:happydance:

oh dear, that is awful!! so sorry that happened to you mom23monkies :( :(

hopefully you will still have time to pop in... i don't get on BnB at work, mainly because i would never want "the man" to know i was trying to get pregnant - at least not until i do! but i spend my time before leaving the house - drinking my coffee :) - on BnB, so it can be done!

:hugs:

Ready, I completely missed your announcement for your :bfp: CONGRATS!!! I have officially updated our name to reflect your :bfp:

:happydance: :happydance:

The :bfp: 's have begun!!! :D

lol well OH and I officially started today as I'm 7 days away from OV we thought we'd get some practice in! It was kinda scary (seeing as today was the first time OH and I had ever DBD without any form of protection) but now we're getting in to it and really looking forward to DBD as much as possible! The wait is over ladies, TTC is here!! xxx

So how's your first 2WW going Sunflower?! Sending you lots of :dust:

My 2WW is being very odd already. According to my calculations, I technically should be OV'ing today (I think). And yet today I wake up feeling really nauseous, and while I was at work today I had weird period pains (I have NEVER had period pains any other time than when AF visits) and I've had weird mild headaches every day this week. This is the weirdest ovulation ever! I swear everything is against me and OH DBD enough to get pregnant!

Well I'm about 2 weeks behind ya! lol AF just came in yesterday so now I've officially began my ttc cycle!! :D

Well I'm about 2 weeks behind ya! lol AF just came in yesterday so now I've officially began my ttc cycle!! :D

yay:happydance: my first month too. i am only 4 days ahead of you. i testing 31st jan or 1st feb. thats if i can hold out :haha: good luck :dust::dust:

yay:happydance: my first month too. i am only 4 days ahead of you. i testing 31st jan or 1st feb. thats if i can hold out :haha: good luck :dust::dust:

Thanks! You too!!! I'll be testing around Feb 6th or so... I'm wanting to wait to test as long as humanly possible! :haha: that way I won't have as long of a time to keep a secret!!

Thanks! You too!!! I'll be testing around Feb 6th or so... I'm wanting to wait to test as long as humanly possible! :haha: that way I won't have as long of a time to keep a secret!!

if my second pregs is the same as my first there will be no secret.:haha: i had a condition called hyperemsis (serve sickness) from week six to week 20 awful. if i get it again all my family will now straight away.

Omg gotta go get a second test I have a very light second line omfg!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->