*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to send some :dust:. I hope all is well. I pray I see some :bfp: next month or the end ot this month. I need some bump buddies. :

ermm, i think i am the second:bfp: feeling emotional is not the way to describe this!!!

Yeah and the line is clear enough to see in a pic...... Feel sick!!

oooooooooooooooooooo congratulations that's amazing! Don't panic, just be cautiously happy :)

Oh my god, 2 BFPs and it's only the first week of January!!! Has to be a good sign! Hope some of that dust rubs off on the rest of us! :D

PS oops, nearly forgot, CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

big big congrats lilmoo!!! that is awesome!! :hugs: can't even imagine what you are feeling :D

Yay! Just done a morning test me and Hubby stayed up for hours talking last night!!

oh my gosh how hard was today!! i want to tell everyone! lol

I bet you do!!! How long are y'all waiting to tell people?

12 weeks is the norm isn't it?! Doesn't feel at all real! So hard makin my friends believe im not drinking anymore with out telling them why!!!

Just bought some Clear Blue digitals and some First Response kits from amazon, because they're a lot cheaper than in the supermarket. Didn't know that! Now I'll just have to sit and stare at them when they arrive until It's the right time to test!!

lol I have a bunch of the dollar store ones... I'm not wasting good money until it comes up with a positive, then I'll go buy some "real" ones! :haha:

lol well these were a lot cheaper than the supermarket ones. I've got a really cheap one that i'll use first, and then i'll probably use the others to confirm if the first one is positive :)

Hi ladies. Can I join you?! We're starting this month ttc. I'm feeling more and more excited about it all. Just in my o period now.....looking forward to meeting you all. Here's to lots of bfps!!

This is my first month trying/ not trying not preventing - (depending if you're talking to me or hubby!) Have wanted to try for over a year but only now has hubby agreed for me to come off the BCP. Was happy to use other protection this month until the true AF - but hubby only managed once! We've been used to spontaneity! but now all very confused as coming off the BCP after 8 years I don't really know what my cycle is. over the usual BCP 28 days now so had a BFN this morn :nope: I'm feeling so excited - not good at the waiting game, but after reading information am really worried it's going to take a long time for my body to get back to normal let alone actually having the difficulty of conceiving. Has anyone any advise or info about getting preg after the pill? I was on Cilest. Sorry about the mini essay!
Baby dust to the January girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"