*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

It kinda seems surreal.... I can't believe our time is almost here!! Only 80 more days!!!!

So what are you ladies doing this weekend? I will be traveling in a car for about 8 hours to see my grandparents. So weird because I haven't celebrated a birthday with them in 15 years..... pretty excited about it too!! And just thinking that this *might* be the last time they see me before I'm pregnant!!!! :D

Ok so I dont know how many of you have heard of the Build-a-Bear workshop but DH and I talked last night and with the good news we are pretty optimistic
When I get pregnat toward the end were going to take the kids into a BAB and have them make the new LO a bear to bring to the hosptial with them when they come to meet thier little brother or sister!!!

its awesome isnt it??
For my DDs last bday we took her in with fifty dollars (what we would USUALY spend on bday presents) and told her to go wild. Dh's brother gave her 20 to add to it so she had SEVENTY dollars to spend on a new "friend" I didnt think she could spend ALL that money on a stuffed animal but she proved me wrong LOL

Usualy we go in and they have to pick a 10 or 15 dollar friend and a t shirt
It was QUITE the birthday treat haha

Hey ladies,

Hodge-Podge, I will be at my son's football game on Friday night and Saturday helping a friend's mother plan her baby shower. Sunday I will go to church.

Mom2, I love build a bear.

Have a great day ladies.

OHHH I forgot
My weekend
I plan to sleep clean and grocery shop
Sounds fantastic dosnt it??
LOL

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I am doing great. Have a busy weekend. Have a great day. I will check in again a little later.

~has a child size hissy fit~
Are we here yet!!!!!???????!!!!!
Is it January yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
:brat:

So ready to throw up my hands and say "let's start NOW!" Only problem is, dh would be all for it! So, I have to be the responsible one and keep it from happening! :haha:

So ready to throw up my hands and say "let's start NOW!" Only problem is, dh would be all for it! So, I have to be the responsible one and keep it from happening! :haha:

sponsibility smonsibility lol
I want a baby now!!!!!!
HAHAHA
The weekend does go way too fast
hope it was a good one though

Hello everyone,

I hope all is well. Is it January yet?

I was on the phone with a friend today and asked "is it January yet?
And my 6 yr old DD said "no Mommy, if it were we would have missed Christmas"
I didnt tell her that Jan was MY Christmas lol

Hi Ladies!

I'm totally new to all this.

I'm 30 (today actually!!) and I stopped cerazette 22 days ago and got AF yesterday which was a huge relief after some of the stories I've read about that particular BC.

Hubby and I are planning to start TTC in Jan, which seems AGES away to me atm. The only consolation is all the blue cheese and pate I'm gonna eat at xmas ;-)

Lisa xx

Lisa,
Welcome to the board.
I dont know what Pate is but bluecheese is ok if its pasturized.
You dont wanna eat it while pregnant unless it is.
I remember one christmas I was depressed cuz I couldent have any egg nog and my midwife told me that if it was store bought and pasturized it was fine.
any how
HI!!!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back