*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hmm, why doesn't my ticker say I'm on cd1?:shrug:

EDIT: ok, it seems to have fixed itself now :D I'm off to work, have a great day ladies!

Hey ladies, well af arrived today so I am now on cd1 and officially changing my status to ttc! :happydance: Getting a bit nervous now! (in an excited way!) Just about to take my first EPO - going to start with 1000 and work up gradually, hope it doesn't make me feel sick...
:dust: to all!

lots of luck for this cycle!

Ok stupid question... I know. But what does cd mean? I got dpo but I'm lost on cd....

Don't, I had to go looking for what it meant at first lol, x

Don't know what I'd do without the B+B glossary of terms on the frontpage!

hey ladies! just poppin in to see how u'r all doing xx

I'm trying really hard not to get excited at the fact I've got light spotting today, with af not due till friday...

I am going to do my best at not symptom spotting after I've OV'ed but I really don't expect to 'catch the egg' on the first go round... FX'd for you ladies though!!!!!

oooo that sounds promising sunflower.

i just posted a pic in the pregnancy test section. i got a whole load of cheap tests through the post a few days ago and have been doing one like every day as i have so many! :). and the one today came up with a v v v v faint line. my OH doesn' see anything. i did a frer about an hour later and didn't see anything but it was much more dilute wee and its still 5 days til my AF. fxxxxxx'd!! to be honest though i can't quite see how i could be pregnant but i'll do a test tomorrow with FMU to see

Omg gotta go get a second test I have a very light second line omfg!!!!!!!!!

I am going to do my best at not symptom spotting after I've OV'ed but I really don't expect to 'catch the egg' on the first go round... FX'd for you ladies though!!!!!

My only symptom was going off a certain food! I was convinced I wasn't pregnant! Still am don't believe it really lol so.....don't get too down hearted if u dont 'feel' pregnant, u still could be! Xxx

Fine thanx! Not many symptoms to be honest! Telling my parents today, soooo nervous!

So ladies when are you planning on testing?? I'm planning on testing on Feb 6 but I think I'm going to change it to the 7th so that dh isn't home. Just in case.... in case it says positive I have it planned out how I want to tell him and that would ruin it because my face says EVERYTHING!

So ladies when are you planning on testing?? I'm planning on testing on Feb 6 but I think I'm going to change it to the 7th so that dh isn't home. Just in case.... in case it says positive I have it planned out how I want to tell him and that would ruin it because my face says EVERYTHING!

AF should be due on 4th Feb, but I'll be testing on the 3rd, as that would have been my Mum's birthday and will be very special if I get a :bfp: that day. Also I know how I want to tell my OH too and if he's here it won't work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->