*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

So ladies when are you planning on testing?? I'm planning on testing on Feb 6 but I think I'm going to change it to the 7th so that dh isn't home. Just in case.... in case it says positive I have it planned out how I want to tell him and that would ruin it because my face says EVERYTHING!

AF should be due on 4th Feb, but I'll be testing on the 3rd, as that would have been my Mum's birthday and will be very special if I get a :bfp: that day. Also I know how I want to tell my OH too and if he's here it won't work!

I'm excited because IF i get a :bfp: in Feb then our baby will be due on my birthday!! :cloud9:

Testing on the 21st :) No idea how I'm gonna tell my OH, probably just wake him up (I'll test in the morning and he'll still be in bed) and tell him lol. I'm not very original!

Testing on the 21st :) No idea how I'm gonna tell my OH, probably just wake him up (I'll test in the morning and he'll still be in bed) and tell him lol. I'm not very original!

Ohh good luck!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Keep us updated!!!!! :D

Hubby asked mum how she felt bout being grandma!! Scariest moment of my life lol but they're so happy!

Honestly I haven't yet figured up my EDD if I manage to get myself knocked up this cycle
DH will probably already know when its time to test

On a different note
I need to set up a signature.
I have Hodge Podge and wtt_:) who else would Like to be part of my signature!?!?!?!?

Well I plan to test around Feb 8th if AF is late! I haven't OV yet but we're still :sex: every other day just in case.

How do you ladies plan on telling your DHs? Although he's clueless about things, I feel like he has an idea of when AF comes around. And since this is the first month ever he hasn't pulled out, I feel like he may just be expecting it. I still want to be able to surprise him though...

My dh usualy knows when its time to test
So there really wont be much surprise for him

My OH knows I'm due AF around the time we're going to Edinburgh as I was complaining about it lol. I'm testing the day before we go as he won't be here in the morning so i can then surprise him :D

I plan on testing as soon as DH leaves for work. Since he leaves for work almost 4 hours before me I will have plenty of time. Once I get a +ve then I will more than likely call out of work--because my coworkers would know something was up right away! And go into town to get some cheap diapers and another expensive test. If that test comes up +ve I plan to put some of the diapers in dh's drawer that he keeps his underwear with a sign that says "Move over daddy, it's time to make room for me!" (or something like that...haven't figured out the actual wording just yet.) because every night when he gets home he takes out his clothes and puts the in the bathroom so that the light doesn't wake me up in the morning. So then I just have to wait for him to open it and see it! :D

I have entered the fertile window
WHOOO HOOOO
this is the earliest for a long time!!!

Wondering how today is my most fertile time when I haven't ovulated.....

Wondering how today is my most fertile time when I haven't ovulated.....

Hi Hodge, They consider three/two days leading up to ovulation and one day after as most fertile because thats how long the sperm can live inside you for. So the sperm can be waiting for the egg to be released rather then trying to race to the egg after it has been released. It just gives a better chance. So get :sex: girl.

I chart all my signs temp cm and cp
and my cp is way high really soft and open
cm is goon and clear and stretchy
I have roughly 4 days of this and thats my fertile window
I recommend a book that taught me how to do it all
called Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler
its awesomly awesome!!!

Hey ladies!
My internet has been giving trouble so I've been missing in action all week!! Doing a lot of catching up reading now! How's everyone here? Have just realised that af is due on feb 13th so gonna try and hold out on testing til Valentines Day if it doesn't show :blush:

Hi all! I've barely been on in the last two weeks - out of town for a wedding, then out of town for work - but I can't believe TTC time is here!!! :D hope you have all been doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->