*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

You may certainly pop in as much as you would like!!!! I don't know about the other ladies but I love seeing the :bfp:'s because it gives me something to look forward to!! :D

I agree, definitely stay around! I think that's one of the good things about having a "team," right? :D

random question. its just i was thinking about it this morning. I used to highlight my hair but have recently turned brunette. i know highlighting is supposed to be ok when you're pregnant as the dye doesn't touch the scalp but do any of you know if its ok to carry on dying your hair brown? it'd give the game away to everyone if i go round looking a right mess!! not that i'm pregnant yet or anything!

Ready, you had better not go anywhere! I like the fact our thread has BFP's, it gives us hope! Plus eventually we'll ALL have our BFP's and we'll all want to stick around through pregnancy together! *HUG*

Ready, I hope you're picking up the general vibes that we want you to stay around!!! (and lillmoo too of course!) Seeing bfps is good for our positive mental attitude!!! Ye give us hope! :hugs:

random question. its just i was thinking about it this morning. I used to highlight my hair but have recently turned brunette. i know highlighting is supposed to be ok when you're pregnant as the dye doesn't touch the scalp but do any of you know if its ok to carry on dying your hair brown? it'd give the game away to everyone if i go round looking a right mess!! not that i'm pregnant yet or anything!

I'm a natural blonde but I've been coloring my hair dark brown for about 9 years now. From the research that I've done, it's fine just as long as you aren't in a confined space. My hairdresser now is pregnant and colors people's hair all day.

Ah thanks hodge podge. It's good to know I can carry on looking myself :). Although maybe I should stop worrying about these things and concentrate on getting pregnant!!

does that mean i get to spread :dust::dust::dust: to you ladies too?! x

You know what we've not done since we've moved over here? a QOTD!

SO!

OH and I were discussing what our future children might look like, and what features of ourselves we'd like to see etc. I said I'd like our children to have OH's bone structure because he has a gorgeous defined face. He said he'd like our children to have my nose because its "a cute button nose" lol. Then he said he doesn't want our children to have his big forehead (he calls it a fivehead) and I said I don't want our children to have my chubby face! lol.

So my question is, are there any features in yourself/ OH that you'd like to pass on to your children? could be physical features, or maybe a good metabolism or love of music etc :D

QOTD (<--thanks for reminding us!!)

I def want our kids to have dh's metabolism and his feet (mine are wayy to big, unless it's a boy and then it's okay :haha:) and I def want our kids to have my nose. I have my daddy's nose and both of my brothers have the same nose so I'm hoping it's a dominate feature! And I want our kids to take after him in the brains department (he is extremely intelligent!) but take after me with in the quick wit! ;) which I also get from my mother so there's hope! :haha: Oh and I hope they have his hair (he and his sisters have beautiful curly hair -- mine is super straight and boring) and my blue eyes!

That's just few...I'll just stop there. Because the list goes on and on and on.... :haha:

fun!!

let's see...

DH: curly hair, super cute nose, and if it's a boy, his big shoulders/broad chest, his patience (if that is hereditary) and generally just good disposition

ME: anything to do with senses (sight, hearing, etc.) - i am far superior in that department, teeth (haha seriously, my brother and i have some sort of amazing teeth, no cavities, etc.), hair color (blonde), musical-ness

we both have blue eyes (his more greeny-blue than mine, but still blue), so that one should be locked up :)

and hopefully a mix of the two of us on various other things! we balance each other well, so maybe we will have a baby that somehow mixes our best qualities - right?? :)

I'm new - we were officially meant to start ttc conceive in January but we had unprotected sex in December. After coming off the pill I had two 30 day cycles but I'm now on CD38 with no AF and BFN HPTs (several). What's going on? I was so looking forward to properly ttc in January and I think mother nature is being very cruel.....

I have a little toddler already and she's a complete mix of the both of us. she's already got a really great sense of humour and sense of silliness that i think she probably gets from my OH. Its funny as when I think of another baby its difficult to imagine them not being exactly the same as chloe, but in reality they won't be at all. they'll be they're own little person. If its a boy I just hope they get my OHs height rather than mine! (i'm only 5ft 2, which is fine for a girl but a little restricting for a boy).

I'm new - we were officially meant to start ttc conceive in January but we had unprotected sex in December. After coming off the pill I had two 30 day cycles but I'm now on CD38 with no AF and BFN HPTs (several). What's going on? I was so looking forward to properly ttc in January and I think mother nature is being very cruel.....

Hi dingo. I'm sure AF will come before the end of January and then you can crack right on :). Its typical though hey, when you're ready to start your body pulls out a long cycle. I'm sure it'll return to normal again really quickly. xx

QOTD -

I'm pretty sure our baby will have brown hair and eyes, both me and the OH have dark hair and eyes!

I would love him or her to have my nose, and if it's a boy my OH's build. I think a mix of our personalities and everything else is what I want!

Hey ladies, well af arrived today so I am now on cd1 and officially changing my status to ttc! :happydance: Getting a bit nervous now! (in an excited way!) Just about to take my first EPO - going to start with 1000 and work up gradually, hope it doesn't make me feel sick...
:dust: to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->