*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

This is DH's and my first official month TTC! I can't wait to take that test in a couple of weeks, ohhhh I'm nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first month trying/ not trying not preventing - (depending if you're talking to me or hubby!) Have wanted to try for over a year but only now has hubby agreed for me to come off the BCP. Was happy to use other protection this month until the true AF - but hubby only managed once! We've been used to spontaneity! but now all very confused as coming off the BCP after 8 years I don't really know what my cycle is. over the usual BCP 28 days now so had a BFN this morn :nope: I'm feeling so excited - not good at the waiting game, but after reading information am really worried it's going to take a long time for my body to get back to normal let alone actually having the difficulty of conceiving. Has anyone any advise or info about getting preg after the pill? I was on Cilest. Sorry about the mini essay!
Baby dust to the January girls :)

i'm about to come off too, and i have no idea what i'm in for! been on for 8.5 years, almost the same as you :) good luck with the testing! i figure if i don't get my first real period after about 30 days, i'll just have to test like every 3-4 days until i do!

good luck TexasUni! :dust:

[/QUOTE]i'm about to come off too, and i have no idea what i'm in for! been on for 8.5 years, almost the same as you :) good luck with the testing! i figure if i don't get my first real period after about 30 days, i'll just have to test like every 3-4 days until i do!

good luck TexasUni! :dust:[/QUOTE]

Good luck qwk! - keep me posted! I'm the first of my girl friends to actively start thinking about family so am completely at sea!! happy to message if you want to share experiences :)

Goo luck TexasUni too!

rj84 - definitely, i'd love to be your ttc buddy, especially since we have such a similar situation! though i hope you get your BFP this month instead :D!

This is DH's and my first official month TTC! I can't wait to take that test in a couple of weeks, ohhhh I'm nervous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi texasuni, you're only 4 days behind me, so looks like we'll be testing at around the same time. We'll have to help eachother through the awful 2WW! fingers crossed for a BFP for both of us! xx

I'm waiting for Ovulation now, anyone else? Think I'm gunna need someone to share the TWW with or I'll go insane!

12 weeks is the norm isn't it?! Doesn't feel at all real! So hard makin my friends believe im not drinking anymore with out telling them why!!!

I'll definitely have to tell my family and close friends before 12 weeks!! Probably as soon as I find out!:blush: I'll burst otherwise!

I think when I eventually get pregnant I'll tell my parents after 8 ish weeks, and then announce it properly at 12. But It'll be tough waiting till then!

My mum mentioned something about me
Having a baby today, it nearly killed me
Lol she'd be so excited lol

haha yeah i have no idea how to deal with that, in the period between finding out and telling mom!

we are keeping the fact that we are trying secret for now, and it's SO HARD not to tell my mom!

yep! qwk - my mother is what you call a desperate grandma in waiting - she's can't wait!! she's retired and very keen - my older sister lives in Oz and is single so there's definitely a little bit of pressure!! not that she would ever say anything bless her!!! Yes I'd love to tell her we are TTC/NTNP but not quite ready to do that much sharing!!!! Don't think i could keep it secret from her and my dad for very long when it does happen!!!!

I told my mum over Christmas that we're planning on starting ttc. She was very calm but excited too... Think she was worried she'd scare me off the whole idea if she got too excited, lol! She's a dr too so very handy to have around for advice etc :D

i don't think i'll tell my mum until the 12 week scan. but she's pretty observant and i expect she would guess. especially as my boobs quadruple in size during pregnancy!

I'm right there with ya Simone. I'm not telling anyone until I'm out of my first trimester...which is why I'm wanting to wait on testing just to ease the time in between of knowing and having to keep quiet!

I wish I hadn't tested so early lol too scary!

Hey ladies,

Just popping in to say hello. But I do have a quick question. Is it okay for me to stop in here every now and then and say hello and offer encouragement? I was apart of another group and just read a post where they ask me to stop posting because they did not need to see my ticker every time I posted.:cry: It really hurt my feelings and I am not trying to upset anyone so if you don't want me to post I understand.

Hey ready, I think it's safe to say we're fine for you to stick around, I'm sure when you announced your :bfp: there was a few of us that asked you to stick around to be our good luck charm :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->