*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I would be grateful if some of you would take a look at my chart and see what you think. I have personal got it in to my head that i am out because the temps have gone flat!! and am driving myself nuts. any thoughts or help would be very welcomed.

I would be grateful if some of you would take a look at my chart and see what you think. I have personal got it in to my head that i am out because the temps have gone flat!! and am driving myself nuts. any thoughts or help would be very welcomed.

They're still well above coverline, so they're nothing to worry about. Unless they drop below the coverline you're fine

So apparently I haven't ovulated yet...and my test this morning was very bold and dark--so that mean, I am set to O in 24-32 hours! WTF!! I thought I was in my 2ww already! :( Oh well...at least we get a "second" chance this month! :haha:

Hey ladies, I am back after a bit of a break.

But on a different note I miscarried on last night and early this morning. So I am back ttc. But not sure if I am going to actively ttc. I will just NTNP.

But I plan to be all you ladies cheerleader.:happydance:

I am so sorry to hear that!! :hugs::hugs:

Ok so I updated the first page to show who has their :bfp:'s in our group so if someone needs to be added please let me know!

So apparently I haven't ovulated yet...and my test this morning was very bold and dark--so that mean, I am set to O in 24-32 hours! WTF!! I thought I was in my 2ww already! :( Oh well...at least we get a "second" chance this month! :haha:

That puts our dates even closer to each other:D I'm due to ov sometime between yesterday and tomor. Fx'd and lots of :dust:

Ok, I have a question... I know this might not be the right place to ask given that we're all newly ttc but just thought I'd throw it out there!

I've been wondering - What is it that makes getting a BFP so hard?! (in a technical, physiological sense...) I mean, let's say that everything is in working order and the egg and the lil spermies are all in the right place at the right time, how come the odds of getting pg are still against us?! Which part of the process causes the problems I wonder? Fertilization? Implantation?

I know we're not experts but am interested to hear what you all think! (or if anyone has an actual answer!):shrug:

Hey ladies

Can I join pleeease?! Im not really supposed to be over here officially, but looks like we are TTC early! Im supposed to be on the WTT side for another 4 weeks, but I think Im in my 2WW! Opps! :D

Em xxx

:hi: heya! :hi:

Im so exited to be in this thread! Felt like it would never come! :happydance:

Em xxx

Hi, just joined this forum a few days ago and in my 2WW. Its our first real try!

I suppose I should really move myself from WTT to TCC shouldnt I! After all If I get a BFN this time, by the next time I ovulate I will be officially TTC!
Em xx

That's it I've finally taken the plunge. We are officially TTC :) Whooop!!

Let the insane symptom spotting begin!

The :sex: finally has another purpose!! Bring it on!

Em xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"