*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hey my lovely ladies. How is the tww going for those of you that are in the tww? Find something to do like read a book. LOL I know it is hard but don't stress about it. Stay positive and just pray and believe.

Just want to send all you :hugs: and lots of :dust:

I'm not feeling very hopeful Ready, had some pinky CM earlier, then it went, then I had a teeny bit more :shrug:

I'm going to test tomorrow as it would have been my late Mum's birthday so I'm hoping it will be a lucky day. If it's :bfn: tomorrow then I'll wait and see if AF shows on Friday or not, then test Saturday perhaps.

I'm going to test tomorrow as it would have been my late Mum's birthday so I'm hoping it will be a lucky day. If it's :bfn: tomorrow then I'll wait and see if AF shows on Friday or not, then test Saturday perhaps.

That is a good plan. I tested on 01/01/11 and got a BFN and then test the next day in the afternoon and got a BFP. So sometimes it is a difference just by a day.

Thanks. Hopefully this pink CM will be nothing. Hopefully AF will keep away :)

Ok no one else seems to be awake so I'm gonna try here. I think I have a faint line! Do you see it????

https://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k127/desoloamo/f6c11490c6b5__1296735091000.jpg

I think I see something!

Update on me ladies.... :witch: got me :(

I'm really sorry to hear that Rachael. Relax and enjoy your break before trying again. That's what I always try to do during the bad two weeks. Hugs to you.

Thanks April. At least now I can eat/drink/do what I like in Edinburgh this weekend :D

April, I def see a faint line!!!! Took me a minute to process it because I was looking at the back ground and couldn't focus in on the stick! :D

So sorry Rachel, I have a very VERY strong feeling that I will be following in your footsteps in the next week...

Hello ladies,

April, I saw it without enlarging the picture. :happydance: Congrats.

Rachel, :hugs: so sorry sweetie. Have a few :beer: this weekend and try again this cycle.

Ladies it is so cold here in Texas. :cold: I am hoping they let us go home soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->