*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Girls, have ye looked at any of the baby room ideas online? Some of them are just too cute!:D

Baby room ideas? oooh where?

This site has some great ideas...
https://www.unique-baby-gear-ideas.com/baby-nursery-theme.html

Or just type baby room ideas into yahoo/google images.

LOVE the idea of a wall mural like this one but my art skills aren't up to much!
https://www.decorationideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jungle-themed-babys-room.jpg

We have asked for next vouchers as a wedding present :) we've told people that we want to do up our spare room.... which is true... as a nursery!! heehee, they dont know that bit yet!!

Em xxx

I dont know if Im regretting it now tho, coz I keep seeing furniture I like elsewhere! If all else fails Ive found a sofa I love at next, and we need a new one, so we can always spend the vouchers on the sofa and use our money for the nursery lol!

I want a colourful stimulating nursery, not just one colour :) Oh dear far too much thinking is going into this... need to make a baby first! lol

Em xxx

Oh no Em you're fine!! TRUST ME!! I am keeping a folder of all of the nursery ideas and building off of them!! I'm even looking on ebay for vinyl wall art :D

Yeh I know still doesnt feel real!! Got a girl on my Facebook who is pregnant and a midwife, she's a great help!!! Just need me to get some of this morning sickness lol

Is it time to test yet??! Im getting very impatient!! lol
Em xx

When will you be testing? I feel like i've been in the 2ww forever :wacko:

not until the 8th! its dragging! how bout you?
Em xx

I'm testing Thursday, though it might be too early as I'll only be 13DPO then..... xx

Oooh, you're nearly there Rachael:D Any particular reason you're testing before af is due or just impatience lol?!

Thursday is the 3rd, and would have been my late Mum's birthday, so I'm hoping that it will be a lucky day x

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA but I am still praying for all you lovely ladies. I hope all is well. We moved last week and I am very tired. So I will try and post more this week.

Decided I'd stay away from any pain killers etc during the 2ww and now my head is thumping! Gonna be a long 2 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->