*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

*hugs* Rachael, you'll get there don't worry. Have fun in Edinburgh now, at least you can relax!

I'm just starting my second 2WW, but OH and I only managed to DTD once (yesterday when I was due to OV) because I broke him, so not holding out for anything this month. You never know though I guess, lol!

Hey Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you guys. January was our first month TTC. Today I'm 8DPO & hoping for a :bfp: on Feb 9th even though i'll probably test in 2 days on the 5th.

8DPO Symptoms- random on anf off cramps where AF cramps usually are. but surely it's to early for a visit from her. hmmm

Sun_flower, one time is all it takes.

Phantom, Welcome and good luck on getting you BFP this cycle. I hope you get it.

Hey Ladies, hope you don't mind me joining you guys. January was our first month TTC. Today I'm 8DPO & hoping for a :bfp: on Feb 9th even though i'll probably test in 2 days on the 5th.

8DPO Symptoms- random on anf off cramps where AF cramps usually are. but surely it's to early for a visit from her. hmmm

Good luck!!!!!! :D and keep us updated!

I think this test and my body are just playing a very cruel trick on me. After that weird faint positive this morning I've taken two more tests, one of them a FRER, and got BFNs. Also the brown discharge has come back and I even caught a couple of spots of pink today. I'm pretty sure AF is coming soon. I guess my LP just decided to be a few days late this month.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone and everyone is staying warm.

thanks for the welcome ladies. taking my 10dpo test tomorrow morning. will let you know how it goes :S

God, this 2ww is an emotional roller coaster - I'm exhausted from it! I just want to hop into bed and stay there til af is due so at least I'll know one way or the other!!!! God only knows what I'll be like when I'm actually pg, lol!! Yesterday evening I had a lot of af type cramping, mostly towards my back...trying not to look at it as either a good or a bad sign but it's near impossible!!! No sign of any cramping this morning but like I said it didn't hit in til yesterday evening so maybe it's just bidding it's time!

Anyone else have serious butterflies in their stomach since ov?! My stomach has been in knots, think it's a kind of nervous excitement, grrr, wish it was tomor so I'd be one day closer!!!

*raises hand*

I have!! My stomach is a flipping and flopping all over the place! It's in knots and at times full of tiny bubbles--though it's not gas :haha: at one point my stomach was in physical pain. Then I realized that if it was something it would be in my uterus and not my stomach and instantly the pain went away. I have officially jumped off the train and landed in Wacko Land!! :D

UGH i wish one of you ladies was here.

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

thanks for the welcome ladies. taking my 10dpo test tomorrow morning. will let you know how it goes :S

Hey hun, just read in another thread that according to a fertility friend study 10 dpo is the most common (or maybe most likely?) day for a false negative... So if it's a bfn tomor don't lose hope! Best of luck :D :dust:

good luck phantom!!!

and continue with the craziness GettingBroody & Hodge-Podge... i am coming up on my "post-ov" time frame (assuming my cycle off the pill is anywhere near normal) and i just know it's going to b so hard not to agonize over every feeling!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->