*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Rachael when are you testing? I still have you down for the 2nd but I thought it was pushed back a week or two...

Hey ladies,

Today is CD1 I am excited about this cycle. I know it will be a good one. I hope everyone is doing well.

Hey ladies,

Today is CD1 I am excited about this cycle. I know it will be a good one. I hope everyone is doing well.

Loving the pma Ready! :D
Sending you a https://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/816/81686.gif to use throughout the month!!!!

Not so good Hodge :-( Tested this morning and got :bfn: and this afternoon the :witch: arrived bang on time... I'm beginning to wonder why I bothered wasting so much money on bcp!

But anyway, am going to think positive so it's onwards to cycle 4. Obviously my baby just doesn't feel like having a Christmas birthday so decided to wait another while! Interestingly, I was reading another thread about each woman having their own lunar fertility cycle based on the moons position when they were born etc and this cycle my lunar fertility matches my predicted ovulation date! That's got to be a good sign!
(Here's the thread - https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...ting-we-may-have-2-fertile-periods-month.html in case anyone's interested!!)

How is everyone else doing? :dust:

Well I'm 8dpo (again!) and going to test on Friday which will be early. I'm moving Friday afternoon and would love to get my BFP that day but I'm not very hopeful!

I'm 10dpo and got a :bfn: this morning but I know it's still early--considering I have a longer cycle--not testing again until the 15th (19dpo)

Just got my notification email that my bassinet has been shipped!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Is it sad that I'm excited for something that I am just going to have to put in a closet?! :haha:

Just got my notification email that my bassinet has been shipped!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Is it sad that I'm excited for something that I am just going to have to put in a closet?! :haha:

Nope I called that positive thinking!! The bible even states to "act as though those things that are not as though they were". So you are just claiming the victory and putting your Faith into Actions. :flower:

Nope I called that positive thinking!! The bible even states to "act as though those things that are not as though they were". So you are just claiming the victory and putting your Faith into Actions. :flower:

Nope, not a bit sad! And I totally agree about the positive thinking! In fact, might go buy something myself! I really want a hug-a-bub :D Off to look on eBay...!

It's a sling for carrying babies... It's one of the more expensive ones but gets great reviews :D
https://www.hugabub.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"