*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Waiting to Ov again. Can't believe you're 22 weeks gone already!

Also waiting to ov again! Added some cough syrup to my daily ttc cocktail of supplements this cycle - tastes vile!!! The things we do! Just heading into my fertile window now so hopefully it'll work :blush: Do you think one day we'll look back on all this and laugh at the stress we were going through and all the tricks we try!!!?!

Ok girls don't I'm getting scared now lol!! Getting broody which cough meds are you trying?! I was using one when I got pregnant!!

Also waiting to ov again! Added some cough syrup to my daily ttc cocktail of supplements this cycle - tastes vile!!! The things we do! Just heading into my fertile window now so hopefully it'll work :blush: Do you think one day we'll look back on all this and laugh at the stress we were going through and all the tricks we try!!!?!

Yes I think we will have a good laugh. At least I hope we do.

Ok girls don't I'm getting scared now lol!! Getting broody which cough meds are you trying?! I was using one when I got pregnant!!

It's Beechams Veno's Expectorant - was the only one in Tesco with guaifenesin in it... It's laden with liquorice flavouring - I HATE liquorice :growlmad:!! Worth it if it works though!!!!:haha:

Yes I think we will have a good laugh. At least I hope we do.

Me too!!!!

So I'm back in the 2ww again! 3dpo and counting! Wasn't expecting to ov til yesterday but FF reckons I o'd Thursday... Had a short sharp pain Thurs evening so I'm fairly sure they're right. Opks didn't go to plan this cycle - had very dark lines Wed night and Thurs morning, but not a positive - I reckon the surge might've happened during the night and was short enough to miss :shrug: Just hope there was enough :spermy: waiting around for the eggie - the bd'ing plan was focused on Saturday!!!!:dohh:

fingers crossed GB!! hoping the cough syrup helps, and then all its disgusting-ness will be worth it!! :D

Me too!!! :thumbup: I've had a totally stuffed up and runny nose since Friday... Trying so hard to ignore it and not symptom spot because I'm only 3dpo for gods sake! But it's so hard to ignore possible symptoms once you know what they are!!!!! :wacko:

How's your lil bean doing? Any sign of a bump yet? Have you told all your friends now or is it still hush hush?!

as for symptom spotting, you know, i really had no symptoms except a few headaches starting around maybe day 8? and i noticed my sense of smell was a bit heightened toward day 10-ish - the dogs' food was overpowering. i didn't get breast tenderness, etc., until more like 5 weeks or so!

not much of a bump yet for me! a tiny one, if i'm wearing something tight you can see it!

we've been telling people, but we don't see our friends super often so it's been a slow process! i've had two people guess too :)

keep us posted with your TWW!!

Well, my chart took a nose-dive waaay below the coverline today... Here's hoping it's a good sign!!!! :D

Bfn yesterday... Temp getting lower today and yesterday so didn't bother testing today - fairly sure af is on the way :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->