*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Only 2 Months to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
YAY were gonna ttc soon!!!!
OK so whats more exciting the ttC part or just the tryin??
LOL :rofl:

Yay it sounds so much better when you put it that way.

We can ttc any time after 23rd January so that i can still fly in July. I moved from NTNP a couple of weeks ago although i must say i'm not sure what we're worse at TTC or trying not to. Since we decided to wait we've had more than 3 occassions where we've not bothered with contraception which is quite a bad move on our part.

Why wouldent you be able to fly otherwise?

Hey ladies,

Okay to make time go by faster. I will count down the holidays. LOL So 3 weeks from Thursday is Thanksgiving. Yay!!

1 month 3 weeks and 1 day untill Christmas!!!!
WHOOT :happydance: AKA 52 days!!!

Hey Ladies, do you mind if I join?? To my total surprise OH announced at the weekend that we will start ttc in January. Still can't believe it. Only 2 months to go! :happydance:

Welcome to the board :flower:
Pull up a chair and have some fun!

Hey Ladies, do you mind if I join?? To my total surprise OH announced at the weekend that we will start ttc in January. Still can't believe it. Only 2 months to go! :happydance:

Love to have ya with us Millie!!! So great having another person to share in our missery of waiting 2 more months! :haha: But on the plus side... it's only 61 more days!! :D

I still have to wait for 1-2 cycle before I try again so I guess my lucky month is January 2011 wish i'm luck ^_^

Oh Good luck Benim!! I hope this is your *lucky* cycle!! :D

Thank you again "Hodge-Podge" I wish you lucky too ^_^

hi all
im getting really excited now 1 because the hol is approaching and i need some sun and 2 fingers crossed for ttc number 3 while we are away , going to be quite difficult with kids in the same room lol

debs xxxx

Well lots of sprinkles of baby dust :dust: to everyone TTC.... I still have 5 months, 3 weeks, and 4 days (not that anyone's counting LOL) till I can start BD and TTC with my darling hubby to be... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Until then, it's just a whole heap of :coffee: and great support from good friends!!! :friends:

mum23monkies - i heard you cant fly past 26 weeks gone. We've booked a family holiday in July there are 10 of us going. If i fall now i will be due to give birth when we're due to go on holiday. I wouldnt have bothered but it will be the boys first time on a plane and they're so excited.

Cant believe how close it is till Christmas. Once thats past its only a short time to wait to ttc. I think the trying will be the best part lol.

I've just checked with the airline i'm flying with and they allow you to fly up to 36 weeks with a "fit to fly" letter signed by doctor or midwife and up to 28 weeks without this provided it is a single pregnancy (for multiple its up to 32 with letter) and no complications. That would mean if i got pg any time after 26th November I'd be ok to fly.

So now i'm asking myself do i take that chance? Or would Spain in the middle of July heavily pregnant be too uncomfortable (bear in mind i'm from Scotland).

I think i'll broach subject with OH tonight see what he thinks. 3 week wait sounds so much better than a 2+ month wait.

Can i just say your wedding flowers are gorgeous.

Well thank you! I loved them! :D

Yes, 3 week wait sounds ALOT better than less than 2 months! lol <-Sorry we hit the 2 month mark yesterday so today it's officially LESS than 2 months!! :haha:

I am sooo excited to ttc!!!
I cant wait

They are calling for snow here this weekend
WHAT THE PICKLES!!?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously?! SNOW?! Oh I love snow...but we don't get a lot of it here :( I used to love visiting my grandparents for Thansgiving in WV because they would always have a couple inches of snow when we got up there!

Seriously?! SNOW?! Oh I love snow...but we don't get a lot of it here :( I used to love visiting my grandparents for Thansgiving in WV because they would always have a couple inches of snow when we got up there!

LOL I live in WV
I Used to love snow too untill I moved here
there are sooo many back roads and country roads and the highway depts just cant keep up with them
I got stuck at home for 3 days last winter just because they handt plowed our road.
When I lived in Maryland I wouldent have even stayed home the day of the storm because the roads were stayed on top of
What are of WV do/did they live?
I live NEAR Charleston
and when I lived in MD I was only 45 mins from the panhandle

Oh gosh... well with my grandfather was alive they owned a bunch of land out in the middle of no where and lived on a mountain. Helpful, I know! But now my grandmother lives... oh gosh, I'm not really sure! lol I know it's by a walmart and a taco bell but not sure of the city! :D

Hey ladies, today is Thursday so we have 3 weeks to go for Thanksgiving.:thumbup:

Did some say snow? OMG it just got to 54 degress here in Texas. Last year and the year before that we got snow. Last year we go lots of it. It lasted for about 2-3 days. But then it melted.:cry: I hope we get more this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->