*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

why does it have to be monday already???

In happier news

TWO MONTHAS AND ONE WEEK UNTILL TTC TIME!!!!!!!
:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

Ughh... it seems as though the days are dragging by!!

Quick question. When are the kids in your neighborhood trick-or-treating?

The reason I ask is because, my hometown (where my parents live) are doing theirs Friday night, the town next to us is doing it Saturday and the town I live in now is doing it Sunday.... 3 days of craziness!!

Well in this area there are alot of old ppl who dont think young children should actually be out ON halloween so they set trick or treating up for the friday BEFORE halloween.
which makes such perfect sense because I would so much rather my kid go to bed LATE and hopped up on candy to go to school the next day than to just let them trick or treat on halloween.
One would think if they were going to do a different trick or treat night they would pick something like a friday

Yeah I figured that Saturday would be the day that most places would go...but the news is telling people to be prepared for kids everyday this weekend :( yep so we will be the house with no lights on! May even park our cars in the back yard so that everyone thinks we're gone!:haha:

Yeah I figured that Saturday would be the day that most places would go...but the news is telling people to be prepared for kids everyday this weekend :( yep so we will be the house with no lights on! May even park our cars in the back yard so that everyone thinks we're gone!:haha:

wel thats just plain mean!!!
I would love to pass out candy, but I live in the boonies and we dont get any one out there
we drive into town for my kids to ToT

Hey ladies, Monday will be November 1 so that means will countdown to Thanksgiving. Then to Christmas and you know what is next? Wait for it, wait for it

New Year's!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. I am so excited that Monday it the 1st of November. :happydance: makes the days go quicker when holidays come in.

Mom23, what are you going to do for your 2nd annual 35th birthday? :haha:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. I am so excited that Monday it the 1st of November. :happydance: makes the days go quicker when holidays come in.

Mom23, what are you going to do for your 2nd annual 35th birthday? :haha:

actually I really just want an alone night with DH
A date.
Thats hard to do with very few baby sitters!

Hey ladies,

Just remember tomorrow is November 1st, then 3 weeks from this Thursday is Thanksgiving. Then 30 days from Thanksgiving is Christmas and a week from that is January 2011. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay it sounds so much better when you put it that way.

We can ttc any time after 23rd January so that i can still fly in July. I moved from NTNP a couple of weeks ago although i must say i'm not sure what we're worse at TTC or trying not to. Since we decided to wait we've had more than 3 occassions where we've not bothered with contraception which is quite a bad move on our part.

I am just excited about being closer!!!
I cant wait!!!!!
I wish I could talk dh int NTNP
but he insists on doing the right thing blah blah
LOL

Hey ladies,

Okay to make time go by faster. I will count down the holidays. LOL So 3 weeks from Thursday is Thanksgiving. Yay!!

Hey Ladies, do you mind if I join?? To my total surprise OH announced at the weekend that we will start ttc in January. Still can't believe it. Only 2 months to go! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->