*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hello ladies,

I love winter babies. My youngest is a December baby. But then again I am in Texas so it rarely gets cold here. LOL

Okay I have 11 weeks to go. LOL

I lived in Ft Worth/Arlington area from the time I was 3 till I was 12
My granparents still live in that area and MY brother lives in Austin
Texas has two seasons
HOT!!!
and OMG its HOT!

:haha: :rofl:

Hello ladies,

I love winter babies. My youngest is a December baby. But then again I am in Texas so it rarely gets cold here. LOL

Okay I have 11 weeks to go. LOL

I lived in Ft Worth/Arlington area from the time I was 3 till I was 12
My granparents still live in that area and MY brother lives in Austin
Texas has two seasons
HOT!!!
and OMG its HOT!

LOL we are not that bad. Last winter we got snow and the winter before that also. Last winter it got to 38 degrees. So of course I stayed in. LOL

Any plans for the weekend ladies??

I'm working tomorrow until noon and after that I hope to sleep! lol Sunday my parents are having a little fish fry so we will be attending that! :D

Hope you ladies have a fun-tastic weekend!! :D

Winters in the UK equal five hours of daylight per day, (assuming the sun actually comes out - if not then it doesn't really get light), endless cold, wet, windy days, and December is just MANIC with Christmas. My birthday is Dec 19th and I struggle to even go out for a very ordinary meal at, say, an Italian restaurant, because after 1st December they only have Christmas food, for some obscure reason.

Madness!

Summers are nice - 20-25 degrees mostly, so quite nice rather than really hot and humid, although we do normally get a couple of weeks of 35 degrees with 95% humidity YUCK!

Oh doesn't it get depressing not having sunlight?! I would have to live in the tanning bed and/or eat bunches of vitamin d! :)

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: 70 more days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Almost to the 2 month mark!! :D

So last night as I was drifting off to sleep in bed, DH says to me "I can't wait to take our baby and show him/her off after you have one." From there we had about an hour long conversation about what he is and isn't looking foward to...

Oh these last 2 1/2 months are going to DRAG by!!! :(

So last night as I was drifting off to sleep in bed, DH says to me "I can't wait to take our baby and show him/her off after you have one." From there we had about an hour long conversation about what he is and isn't looking froward to...

beat him over the head with something large and heavy
then when you know you have his complete attn
tell him n a very sweet voice
:HUSH
:bike:

So last night as I was drifting off to sleep in bed, DH says to me "I can't wait to take our baby and show him/her off after you have one." From there we had about an hour long conversation about what he is and isn't looking froward to...

I would but dh isn't the one to bring up babies so when he does I try very hard to listen!! Plus he let me take a 2 hour nap when I got home from work! :D

I would but dh isn't the one to bring up babies so when he does I try very hard to listen!! Plus he let me take a 2 hour nap when I got home from work! :D

A 2 hour nap!?!!?!?!?
wow I remember those days!!!
LOL
DH works midnights so he usualy gets to sleep during the day when I am home
You could always tell him the dog needs to go out LOL

A 2 hour nap!?!!?!?!?
wow I remember those days!!!
LOL
DH works midnights so he usualy gets to sleep during the day when I am home
You could always tell him the dog needs to go out LOL

Oh then I probably shouldn't mention that I was woken up by my dog who wanted in the room with me and that I consider a 4 hour nap a good nap. :haha:

Oh then I probably shouldn't mention that I was woken up by my dog who wanted in the room with me and that I consider a 4 hour nap a good nap. :haha:

yeah probably not cuz then I would probably get REALLY jealous
:gun:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well. I am so ready for January. LOL I even did some Christmas shopping today. Normally that makes it go a little faster.

I know, I feel as though Christmas is being lost on me this year. I am such a Christmas freak! I love everything about it and even though I am still super excited for christmas to get here...it's more so this year, I want Christmas to hurry up and get here so that it can pass and we can start ttc!!

I know, I feel as though Christmas is being lost on me this year. I am such a Christmas freak! I love everything about it and even though I am still super excited for christmas to get here...it's more so this year, I want Christmas to hurry up and get here so that it can pass and we can start ttc!!

That is how I feel this year. I love Christmas but I am not into it this year. Just TTC for me this year. LOL

That is how I feel this year. I love Christmas but I am not into it this year. Just TTC for me this year. LOL

Shew... glad I'm not alone!!

I personally am more to Christmas his year than ever!!!!!
I cant wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->