The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Swan, I'm so very sorry about your news...sigh. :nope:

I have been away from the site since last April, and just this week came back, decided to pop into my old stomping grounds :) I was once a June bug :)

I miss everyone and hope all is well! I will try and get through the latest on everyone, as a LOT has changed !!!

If you want to stop by my journal if you're interested, I have a short entry from the other day on my update :)

Thanks ladies. :hugs: I appreciate it. It is hard, but we're just taking it one day at a time.

Hope you're doing well Mrs Mel! Hope that your LO shows soon! :D

Heading over to stalk your journal now Dodge! :hugs:

Hi Dodge!! It's great to hear you are doing ok and looking at TTC again. Congrats on your weightloss too. That's wonderful.

We've had a busy few weeks with being away over Christmas and New Year, then I had my 30th birthday celebration last weekend. Cannot believe I'll be 30 tomorrow.

I hope everyone is well.

Mrs Mel - where's that bubba?!?!

xoxo

Hello everyone sorry i've not been on here in a while. I no i've kept up to date on the facebook page but my laptops been out of action and i don't have the link for this thread on his computer.

I hope everyone is ok. I'll have a look back through and see if i've missed anything especially as MrsMel unless anything has changed..you've not got long left now have you xxx

It's been so quiet here! I hope all is well with everyone. It's nice to here from old June Bugs!

Just wanted to give a quick update. I got home a couple of days ago from a 6 week military course. It was tough and I hated being away from my family for so long. Paige changed so much while I was away!

Paige will be turning 1 year old in just a few weeks! Where does the time go?

My husband and I made the decision over the weekend to try for another little one! We're really excited and hopefully we'll have good news in a couple of months!

Sorry i haven't been on here in ages guys. Will update the main page now. HOpe everyone who doesn't go on the facebook page is good :) x

I just read your journal entries Swan. I'm sorry to hear you're having such a difficult time. Thinking of you.

Hello June Bugs,

Read your Journal Swan, and sending lots of love and prayers... I think that was my reason for not throughly enjoying my preganancy, I always had that little bit of worry in the back of my head.
But hey onwards and upwards.. We can do it.....

I have been having thoughts of bringing up with OH about trying again.. I didnt think I would feel like this so soon, but to be honest we have had such an easy time with Floria, and she is such a lovely little baby... I dont know... I know if I bring it up with OH he will jump on it, as he wants more!! what do you lot think about the age gap>????.. if we start trying now... fLoria wont be very old... ....aaaaahhh just a vent really I think!

As long as you feel your ready for it and you will be able to cope with two young children then carry on. Do for your family what you feel is best :) x

Hi all, just popping in to say hello.

I can't believe I'm organising Fletcher's 1st Birthday. He'll be 11 months next week and I have already done the invitations and organised the cake (I am a very organised person though).

We had said that we'd try for #2 early next year, but I think we'll have to organise our finances a bit more before then so it may be a little longer. We don't want the gap to be too big, but it will more than likely come down to what we can afford.

I hope everyone is well. Swan, I have been thinking of you.

xo

Hello everyone. Its been a very long time since Ive been on here.... Think Ive just been in hiding... lol. I hope everyone is doing well. There are so many new june bug babies around! Congrats everyone!
As for me... well I have managed a small step in the right direction. I have lost 2 and a half stone (35lb) and still losing. last month is the first time in god knows how long that Ive had a normal AF! Im very hopefull that the weight loss has helped to keep AF on track! Its now been almost 4 years since me and my dear boyfriend started ttc, and I have gone through many dark months of believing Im trying to achieve the impossible. But some how, some where, something wont let me give up hope.
We have been having my partners two children 2 nights every 2 weeks, which is so nice. They are such good kids. Im just glad things havent been too bad with their mother recently.

I hope you all are doing well, Ive missed you all!!! xxx

Hi Emily

So glad to hear your AF is starting to play ball and WOW big congrats on teh weight loss!! Hopefully it is all coming together for you now and some day soon you'll get your long awaited :bfp: xx

Thank you hun. Its hard to stay positive all the time. But I always try. I told myself I wouldn't test until I was late... well that didnt go to plan... its still early to test but I just got another bfn... I knew I should have waited but just couldnt lol. Im just going to wait to see if AF gets me...if not I will test again when im late. How are you hun? Xxx

Hi Ladies,

Just thought you would like to be introduced to Amy Rose* :cloud9: She arrived at 36 weeks and took everyone by surprise! My baby weightloss is done and now doing the other fat loss battle :haha:

*will post a picture once i get one on the laptop

Congratualtions Mazzy!!! Cant wait to see a photo... Join us on Facebook if your on it!

CeeDee, can you believe that our bubbas are 1 next Friday?!?!

No, I am in total shock. I keep saying how fast the time went by. I still remember being at the hospital.

hello Ladies, Just popping by to say hello, to all not on Facebook! How is everything going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->