The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I've just been reading back over this thread and I really miss it! I found the pregnancy support great on this forum but the post natal support really isn't as good? I've been having a fairly rough time, post natally speaking :(

Hope everyone is well and babies are thriving xx

I liked reading the posts as well.

I had a rough time in the beginning to MrsMel. How are you doing?

I'm loving being a Mummy, little man is more amazing than I ever thought possible!
But finding it very hard work, especially the 'growth spurts' and 'fussy phases'!
It's taken a huge physical toll on me too, which I'm slowly recovering from.

Sorry to hear you found it hard too, how are you doing? x

I'm doing well. It is hard with the ups and downs. I just keep telling myself it's all temporary. My LO has started waking up at night again. I think she's teething and just wants the comfort, but it's very tiring.

Her birthday is coming up, so I'm looking forward to that.

That's amazing, I can't believe it's been a year already! Yep, I'm sure the sleep deprivation doesn't help, I'm always shattered these days. Definitely good to remember that stages do pass, but that's not always easy at 3am is it? x

No, at 3am it's frustrating. I didn't start to feel normal until about 4 months.

I miss it as well!! though I do like having Facebook. It is hard, especially when you are tired, the only thing that could help would be sleeping, I know at one point I just couldnt move because I was so tired. But my OH helped.

It has seemed to get easier, even though she is still waking up... It is hard... but it does seem worth it. Hang in there!!!!!

Long time no posts, hows everyone doing? DH and I got a bit careless this month and forgot to calculate dates after a few glasses of wine but I've started bleeding today (4 days early) so I guess we 'got away with it'. It got us to talking though, and actually we were both a bit disappointed that we didn't have a happy accident. We haven't gone as far as to say we'll start actively trying but we'll see. We don't want to only have one child, but DH is going back to uni in September 2014 for 6 years so we'd actually be better to go for it now as my blood pressure wouldn't take waiting 8 years between babies very well, and we think that's too big a gap anyway. But I'm not even back at work yet and my job is actually looking at risk, so now's not really great on paper either.

It's true most of us fell off B&B once we settled into mommyhood, especially if things are going well. I've been fortunate that Paige was an easy infant that learned to sleep through the night early on and has had few "bad moments." (I don't know if I'll get that lucky this time!) I'm also fortunate that I don't require a lot of sleep so I've never been exhausted. Although, as easy as it's been, it hasn't been easy and can only image how those of you that have had difficult experiences have coped. In my opinion, no one's advice or home remedies work, only make me irritated! So with that, I will be better about visiting this forum and be a good listener. I'm sorry I dropped off when some of you needed the support.

It's true most of us fell off B&B once we settled into mommyhood, especially if things are going well. I've been fortunate that Paige was an easy infant that learned to sleep through the night early on and has had few "bad moments." (I don't know if I'll get that lucky this time!) I'm also fortunate that I don't require a lot of sleep so I've never been exhausted. Although, as easy as it's been, it hasn't been easy and can only image how those of you that have had difficult experiences have coped. In my opinion, no one's advice or home remedies work, only make me irritated! So with that, I will be better about visiting this forum and be a good listener. I'm sorry I dropped off when some of you needed the support.

What a sweet thing to say, thanks hun. No need to apologise though - these babies do take up a lot of our time! x

Hiya, we are going along fine, but very busy. Have started my business and it's going well. Fletcher is loving have the kids come to play and it's great to be staying home and making money.

I hope everyone else is well. It's always great to see pics and events happening with those on Facebook too.

:)

What's your business Poppie? Glad to hear you sounding so happy. I'm finally going back to work on the 5th August 3 days a week (one from home) and I'm really not looking forward to it!

I'm doing Family Day Care at home. So I will (eventually) have 4 kids under school age here during the day, including Fletcher. :)

Hello everyone. Just wondering whether other people were now thinking about number 2?

Hello everyone. Just wondering whether other people were now thinking about number 2?

Not yet. We'll be thinking about it in July 2014. Only thinking about it, we've set that as our goal to work towards financially and with health etc. We'd probably not TTC til about Sept or #2 would have their birthday in the same month as #1!

Thinking but not doing. Probably waiting until Grace turns 2, then I'll get sick pay if I'm signed off again and more importantly if number 2 is early as well they'll be near the top of their year at school rather than the youngest, which will make things a bit easier for them.

I am ovulating now, in my last WTT cycle. We will start TTC our rainbow baby at the end of this month. :) I'm nervous... and excited... and super-nervous. xD

aw thats fan swan (btw sorry i havent been on in aaaaaaaaaaages!!) I am starting to come around to the idea more of another baby. Probably because Sophia is developing so much more now and is so much better at night lol We always said we;d like a 2 year age gap so said we'd see how we are feeling in January 2014 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->