The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Oh, and Jess? I worry all the time that I'm not going to ovulate either. Maybe temping would help ease your fears, as you suggested? We can be worrywarts together, it's all good. ;) <3

I'm with you too.. I'm worried I won't ovulate this summer.
Having just had surgery on my ovary last month I don't know what to expect, but I'm still not coming off my BCP until May.

I ordered some Ov strips so I can test just to see if I am ovulating, it'll give me some piece of mind.

All right... now I've caught up on everything. :)

Happy Friday for those who have reached it already, and happy Thursday evening for those of us in the West.

There seems to be a lot pregnancy announcements in everyone's families lately; generally of the "surprise" sort.. That can be frustrating.
I totally know what you mean about wanting it to be your time; it kind of feels like being pregnant is "my time to shine", get some attention and stuff.. I know my oldest sister sure did when she had her first to babies.
I don't think we're petty or selfish, it's just such a happy, exciting time that you want to share and be embraced by everybody.

-damn... I just realized I forgot to go to the pharmacist today and pick up my BCP. crappidy crap.. I'll be a couple days off now. boo.

Happy Birthday Snowflakes! Sorry you're feeling a bit down about not having babies by now. My hubby's 32 and I know he's always thought he'd have babies by now, so I know it's not a nice feeling to have. Hopefully you'll have your bump soon though!

Happy Friday to everyone! So strange that we're all in such different time zones.
It's Friday morning here and I'm just getting ready for work, almost another weekend, which means one more week closer to TTC! Yippee!
Have a good day ladies!

Happy birthday Snowflakes! I hope it was a good one!! :D <3

I am so relieved that it is Friday!! Two of my girlfriends are coming up to visit me for the night, because I'm what we affectionally call a "tax season widow" at this time of year. My husband does accounting work, so I said goodbye to him this morning and won't see much of him until Monday evening around midnight. It's not fun nor easy but I'm used to it by now, and it could be a lot worse. Just whack when you're not used to it because it's not common! lol. But the girls are coming so we'll have a dandy good time, and I'm going horseback riding again on Sunday. Good distractions. :)

Anyone have exciting weekend plans???

I just hit day 8 of my cycle. According to TCOYF's estimates, if my cycle is "generally normal" then I should be hitting 'fertile period' tomorrow. So I'm going to test every morning when I wee, to see what's up, and we'll be using condoms. Fingers crossed for a positive on the ovulating, but we'll see what happens! LOL.

I need to go read about what 'symptoms' and 'signs' I might experience. I haven't ovulated in so long, I don't remember anything about it. /:

Watch and my hopes are up for nothing. xD

<3!

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls! It ended up being a good evening after all. Hubby made me a nice dinner and bought me a beautiful flower. Very sweet. He's so good to me. I was thinking last night that next year at this time I *should* be pregnant on my b-day. That was a great feeling. And our fav hockey team won - Go Sabres! (Sorry Swanxxsong - you're prolly a Flyers Fan!!)

Poppiebug, my sister lived in Aust. for like 6 months. She loved going to those Aussie Rules game. She said they were outta control fun!

I think I jinxed myself though about the whole perfect cycle and OV thing. So I had that big temp dip the other day and yesterday it was supposed to shoot up to confirm OV - well it went up but not by all that much, at least not like last month and then this AM it took a very small dip down. I don't know. So maybe I haven't OV'd yet... FF won't confirm OV until you have 3 higher temps in a row. I will have to wait and see I guess.

Swanxxsong, When I went off the pill (after being on it for 12 years straight) I had sore BB's and bad OV pains. I still have had OV pains every month since. Have fun with your girlies this weekend.

We are going to see a friends band play tomorrow night. Other than that - just a normal weekend. Tonight is usually always movie night.

LOL! I'm actually not really an anything fan for hockey. so no worries Snowflake! I mean, I enjoy hockey but I'm really a baseball and football kinda gal, so I never really picked a team or anything. ;) Heard it was a pretty tragic loss for the Flyboys though, woosh! My coworkers are not happy.

Okay, thanks for the tips. I feel a little crampy and gross today, but I think it's because I've been majorly slacking on eating healthy and working out this week. I've just felt 'off' almost all week. And I never had any withdrawal bleed since my period ended, so that's a good thing. We'll see how the weekend takes me!

Sounds fun, have a good time seeing the band! :D

Hiya! :hi:

*Copied from original thread in WTT - didn't realise you had moved!*

I'm 24, had my last injection in Feb & currently waiting for it to wear off (should have had next inj on Tue 20th Apr) Decided we are waiting until June to start trying for our 1st...

It has taken me 2 years to 'persuade' DH to come around to my way of thinking - :happydance:

Not sure how I'm going to wait... Think I will have gone mad well before then as the 'broody clock' seems to have gone into overdrive :grr:

I have no idea what will happen once I'm 'flying solo', I have had 6 months on the pill, 2 Implants (3 years each) & 3 Injections since I was 16. I'm not sure how my body will react with nothing in my system :shrug:

So if there is room for another :blush: I'd like to join you guys!

X x

Welcome!!!! The more the merrier!
Glad you'll be joining us in June.

Welcome! Sorry, I'm at work and can't post anything long. Will be back on this afternoon.

Welcome ecobear!! <3

Like said above, the more the merrier, we welcome anyone with open arms. :)

Fingers crossed and best wishes for the upcoming months! I look forward to getting to know you better. xo

Welcome ecobear! And a very happy birthday to Snowflakes120 - We should really learn each other real name, Mines Carla.

How are we all doing? I am sooooo happy its friday, had a really hard day in work today and feel like I achieved nothing! :nope: I was wondering what everyone does for a living?

I work in banking! Prob the worst profession to be in at them moment! Errghhh - but I keep telling myself its only 3 days a week lol

Dont have many plans this weekend really, just going to relax in the garden if the weather is good!

I am nearly at the end of this cycle! My AF is due on tuesday/wednesday and that will be my last cycle before TTC :happydance::happydance::happydance: Obv providing everything is ok with scan.

Hope you all have a fab weekend xxxxxx :kiss:

I think everyone can figure out my real name....well, it's actually Jessi, but DH's family all calls me Jess. I'll answer to either!

I work in a doctor's office. I do the billing and reception, deal with insurance companies (yuck!), etc.

I'm going to do another OPK today, my CM is changing. Hopefully means that I will ovulate soon! Wow, I hadn't realized that. The next cycle is the last before TTC! Exciting:happydance:

Happy Weekend everyone!

I'm shocking with real names of people on forums (unless of course they use their name as their forum name!). I'm Katie - just incase you missed it somewhere else.

:)

Yay Friday!!!
My real name is Marissa, and my official job title is credit clerk.. I work for "business solutions"/financing company for furniture stores and essentially my task is to handle approval requests on orders being shipped to a store. (to limit risk to the company approval is granted based on the credit of the store) and I deal with invoicing and such..
That's the very simplified version, it's a complex company.

I just picked up my last refill of BCP! 2 packs to go!

welcome Ecobear !! yah for sure the more the merrier ! I just don't know how I'll keep the real names straight with the screen names...i'm horrible with names...haha maybe I need to create a cheat sheet !

Well my FOB (father of baby- to be) is meeting my family tomorrow, some of my family knows who he is and others will think he's my bf. I will just be saying to those that don't know that he's just my friend... he's so scared to meet them !

If you all want to know further about my situation just feel free to ask! I don't mind posting it in here but don't want to spill my whole story if no ones really interested?

other than that, tonight I'm taking my niece (no not the one that we just found out she's PG, a diff one) out for her 21st bday. I'm the DD for her & her friends! Good times... we are going to my fav country bar, the place where I used to spend A LOT of time...! Should be fun :happydance:

Ok sorry enough rambling but I usually only get time to post once a day on here. have a great weekend everyone, I'll check in tomorrow !

oh p.s. my real name is PAULA ! ( and I drive a dodge truck, there's the screen name part)

:hi: :hug:

I'd love to hear your story Paula! I'm very nosy (I prefer curious though!). It's really interesting to me to hear about other people's lives, and see what similarities and differences there are with mine.

I am also going to have a hard time remembering people's names! I have a crappy memory anyway. I don't even want to know what it will be like once I'm pg. Ever heard of preg-nesia? I've been told about it. I won't have any memory left, I'm afraid!

I'm Mel, in case you didn't guess!

I work as an office manager.

Paula, would love to hear your story too, always interesting to learn about other peeps :)

Well, can't actually remember if I mentioned my name! I'm Katie (another one lol)

I work as a Support Worker for a big national training company. I work with people with Criminal Convictions, Drug/Alcohol Issues & Homeless, to try help them get back into either training or employment. Never a dull day! I also have a part time job working in a Youth Centre as a Youth Support Worker.

I'm nosey as anything too, haha!

Should have been going for next Inj next Tuesday (not going tho, had my last in Feb) Starting to feel a bit crampy like AF is lurking... God knows what is going to occur!

Hope you all have a fab weekend :)

I'm Kimberley if you also have not guessed :)
I work as an adult learning disability carer, we have residential who live with us and then a respite floor which is used for short breaks so the families can have a break. Never a dull day here either! Our service users range from downs, to prefound adults, very hard but rewarding job. My only concern is when i do get pg the work load as its very physical and have alot of chanlleging behaviours, which can often be violent but we will pass that bridge when we come to it :) HAPPY WEEKEND im enjoying this weekend more than ever as i never get weekends off but i have a/l for ten days go back onThursday. pahhh :( well hope you all have a good weekend, im off to go shopping as this is my last night i can drink its my cousins hen night and its another day to be celebrating as its my last pill yayayayay right less of the rambling what has everone got planned? :) x

How is everyone's weekend going?

Mine's been up and down - AF finally decided to show herself, I am glad she's here but now she can leave her side effects and bugger off! LOL! Hopefully now I will be back to a normal cycle and ready to ttc late June, which if my calendar is right, I should be ovulating aroud the time we first start the official BD!

Today we went to an AFL game with some friends who are also staying over. It ended up being a draw!! So annoying, but a great game though! Tonight we've just had a few drinks and now its bed time so I thought I would just pop in and see how my lovely Junebug friends are going.

Anyways, I should hop off to sleep. Night, night!
:sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"