• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Grotto, grotto, grotto.

Please open it early!?

:xmas1::xmas2::xmas3::xmas4::xmas5::xmas6::xmas7::xmas8::xmas9::xmas10::xmas11::xmas12::xmas13: :xmas14::xmas15::xmas16::xmas17::xmas18::xmas19::xmas20::xmas21::xmas22::xmas23:

Yeah, open the grotto :) pretty pleeeeease xx

I need the grotto to open so I can officially get excited. Nobody else understands my excitement apart from all the Grotto ladies :lol:

Well I have to say,I'm most disappointed to log on and find the grotto not open :nope:

I need to start my coca cola guessing thread!!

Grottoooo! I haven't been on all weekend and was hoping it would be here when I arrived this morning!!!
Pretty please mods!

OOO Yes PLEASSSEEEEEEEE!

Im getting excited for my christmas in july shopping!! Need a place to talk about it where people wont think im mad!

I love it when the grotto opens. I've already started getting bits in for christmas and can't wait for the grotto to open again! xxx

Its July and its so hot I can hardly stand the heat of my computer! I need to move to England to understand this early Christmas spirit lol!

I'm thinking of changing my avatar, maybe for this one:

https://mojwj.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/What-the-Dickens-Scrooge-211109.pjpeg_.jpg

Woah!!! I am unable to log on for 1 day and this sprouts up?!?! Good Work Harveysmum!!! :xmas3:

Now Admin ladies open the Grotto please so i no longer bug the fudge (you can tell im a mum now i dont use proper swear words) out of the ladies in General chatter with my Christmas ramblings!!

images

Is it wrong that i bugged hubby so much yesterday we had a big move around of the living room to make it more Christmas friendly?:xmas12:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->