• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

:haha: Two weeks time I will be wanting the Christmas stuff as one week and six days is NM's birthday, which is the last of my LO's this year. Then I might begin the pestering too!!

I've never been in this grotto, what happens there?

Ohhh every time I come on I check just in case it's been opened.. :( My Christmas Yankee Candles should be coming soon though :happydance:

I do remember now, kind of, I participated in a thread a few years ago about chocolate!

We moved to a new house last monday so i have no idea where i will put my decs/tree. I also have a back to front house, sitting room is at back so i have nowhere to put my net lights. The old owner has left outdoor xmas lights up though so i'll be putting them to good use. My decs are sitting at the top of the stairs ready to go in loft until Nov but i keep looking at them every time i pass!

I've just been upstairs to sort out what Christmas presses I have and to start my first LIST :haha: wooooooohhoooooooooo xx

What's the earliest the grotto has been opened?

Ho Ho Ho!

Come on Mods pretty please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"