• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Ohhh every time I come on I check just in case it's been opened.. :( My Christmas Yankee Candles should be coming soon though :happydance:

Which fragrances have you ordered? LOVE Yankee Christmas candles

Christmas Cookie, Christmas Eve & Christmas Cupcake :happydance:

Love Christmas Cookie and Christmas Cupcake will definitely be buying at least a few of the tarts in these. Christmas Eve is nice too. My favourite Christmassy one is Snow In Love that's amazing. Can't wait to buy some and get stocked up for Christmas. I have most of a large jar of Cherries In Snow put away from last year with the decs to get me started.

They're my favourites :cloud9: I've not smelt Cherries In Snow before I'll have to remember that one!

Must be nearly Christmas! Was driving to the midwife this morning and passed a little old man and woman driving he other way wearing Santa hats ....... Gods honest truth!

If that's not a sign I dunno what is!

:haha:

Grottoooooo!!!

I'm waiting for my yankee candles to be delivered. I ordered ALL the xmas ones in sampler sizes cus i couldnt decided which one to get!

Ordered another sampler holder and more tealights :xmas12:

Its far too hot for the grotto x

But it's always hot in Australia at Christmas! :D
Please please please?
:D

Oh you want to wait until it's hot in Australia? Will let Wobbles know :winkwink:

My daughters Christmas trainers arrived today :D I complained because I'm a cow but I got delivery emails yesterday and they didn't actually arrive until today so they gave me a discount code :happydance: xx

There's a new shop in my town which I've not been in as it has lots of ornaments and the like (psycho toddler!!) but I got to go in today and they have yankee candles!! OMG I'm so happy! I will be going back!

Is that the one in Brigend? i look at their website a lot

https://www.christmasdecorationsoutlet.co.uk/shop/

this one has a sale on x (and yes they have Yankees)

There is some fibre optics i would like to get from there when they are in stock/i have money

Argos bring out their new book at the end of the month....the one with christmas tree's in :happydance:

christmas in july is on QVC on 24th/25th july if anyone is interested! I've been saving for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->