• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Everything i buy from now on is going into the "Christmas Cupboard"

I have got a few bargains recently and put them away in my christmas cupboard :)

You ladies are MENATL:wacko:

I'm still recovering from last Christmas.

Hallmark by mine have xmas cards out :)

Im looking forward to the cold weather, fluffy pjs on, hot water bottle in bed <3

Hi ladies:thumbup: anyone else get a tingle of excitement when co- ops "most wonderful time of the year" ad comes on tv?:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hallmark by mine have xmas cards out :)

Im looking forward to the cold weather, fluffy pjs on, hot water bottle in bed <3

I like taking walks in the Autumn weather :cold:, the smell of the air, and being all toasty is great. And then getting home and having a cuppa

I love jumping in the bath after being out in the snow and having a broth or a soup cooking away for us all to eat in our PJ's infront of the fire! AWWWHH. I start getting excited in october as we have halloween and then bonfire night and mine and dd birthday then xmas and then new year and DH's bday! My most fave time of the year

I did a christmas order on elc and they had issues that day so it never went through :( I redone the order today though and may have added a few extras.....

I had an email from elc before with offers, and a few of the things in the email were in argos today cheaper! Anyways, if anyone uses the book people, you can get free delivery up to midnight on orders over £10 using code WATERMELON xx

DD wants to watch the grinch? Too early? im tempted i must admit!

Deeeeeeeck the Halls with boughs of holly.....:xmas17:

Christmas film day it is. Although DH isnt too impressed at all! Hes such a humbug!

The grinch, polar express, national lampoons christmas vacation, Deck the halls, Christmas with the kranks and jack frost if we've enough time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->