*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hello all.

At boring bit of cycle! Due to ov weekend after next (Sat, Sun or Mon) Taking all my vits and drinking lots of water like a good girl!

Anyone else due to ov that weekend? Would be nice to have a 'are we bonking enough' and 'what are these symptoms??' pal!!

I'm on CD 7 of a 29-32 day cycle.

Good luck everyone,

Munchkin

Heeeyyy!!

I'm on CD6 (very boring indeed). I'm due to ovulate 26th/27th. I'm on a 33 day cycle.

We totally need to "bonk" this cycle. Lol

I'm trying so hard to be healthy and drink plenty myself :)

Xxx

Yeah i'm taking pregnacare, epo, cod liver oil and omegas. Oh and green tea tablets and baby aspirin!

Getting started on OH now, added vit c and green tea to the pregnacare conception for men vits!! Nagging him about hot baths and drinking enough water!

Will probably start proper sex week next wednesday....

Munchkin x

Lol. Omg-u are really really good! I wish I knew about all these vits!!! What do u recommend??I take multi vits which includes folic acid,what do u reckon??

My bf smokes which is bad,but thats the only bad thing xxx

CD8 here usually a 30-34 cycle

Taking a bunch of vit and so is hubby, already starting BD as his doctor says the more used, means more produced!

Hey pinkee,

Sounds good to me!! I came off AF yesterday so let the BDing commence.lol

Good luck Hun xxx

I'm CD7 of what I'm hoping is going to be 30-something day cycle this month, so I'm supposed to O on 22-25, I think? It's new to this, so I'm charting and going to start using OPK probably in the beginning on next week. So count me in! :)

Ooh I'll have to remember that! OH not so keen on the bding bit of ttc, but I'll try and get him in the mood for a bit of 'manual handling' at least!! Maybe that's the issue, he kind of avoids it til the week before ov! Men are odd. When are you expecting to ov? I would usually expect it to be on these dates but had an odd cycle, was late for the first time in 10 months and had really long heavy af. Still spotting til yesterday and usually only a 3 day af and I'm on cd8 now!!

This will be officially cycle no3 of ttc, although cycle no1 was a bit of a mess, we only dtd once!!

Keep in touch

Munchkin

And Ava I'm not being good taking all the vits, I'm just impatient and slightly obsessive! Oh gets repeated Uti's so we need all the help we can get! I wouldn't worry too
Much about the smoking bit, last time I got bfp we both smoked and drank a lot and it was v easy!! Sadly wasn't meant to be but nice to know you can still do it even if you do EVERYTHING wrong!!

Soili, I really hope your cycle dies everything it should this
Month. How are you monitoring ov? Welcome to the club anyway!!
Munchkin xx

I'm CD7 of what I'm hoping is going to be 30-something day cycle this month, so I'm supposed to O on 22-25, I think? It's new to this, so I'm charting and going to start using OPK probably in the beginning on next week. So count me in! :)

Sorry soili, should have read your message properly!! As an opk tip, you need to ve testing at least twice a day, is v easy to miss it! I tested 1.30ish and8pm ish. Also, look out for fade in patterns, might help you next cycle!! I'm using a clear blue fertility monitor for 3rd month. Not sure how but it catches my peak every time with fmu. Clever stuff!!

Hi ladies,
I'm CD7 with cycle of around 31-33 days so my OV would also fall around 22-24th :)
My DH has just finished his 3 months of medication so we're hoping that this would be a good month for us :happydance: (doctor said that sperm meds usually takes around 3 months to take effect)

Ooh hello yellowbell! Exciting times!!
What meds has your oh been on? Yeah I think it's 3 months for any serious changes to sperm, although I've got oh on vit c which can stop sperm clumping in as little as a week. You never know!
How long have you been ttc?
Keep us posted!!
Munchkin

I have the cbfm here as well, GL munchkin!

Although my cycles are shorter, my fertile period is also next weekend! Bring on the charting, opking, and bonking! :haha:

I've been taking prenatal vitamins for months now and I have OH on Fertilaid (which he calls sawdust :haha:) Sexy time starts for us on Wednesday too...hope the full moon that night brings us luck! er something!

Yay babybaum. Welcome to the club! I'm sure everyone ellse will do far better at bding than me, oh not so keen!! But he worked hard last cycle and came up with the goods at all the right times :) bless him! Good luck all!!
Munchkin x

Me! Not sure but I think I should be ovulating around those dates, will let you know as I signed up for Fertility Friend and I'm actually going to chart this month. Hope I can remember to temp. I havent been so good at it in the past.

Hey girlies:) it's nice to see that there are a few of us in the same boat and we will all be BDing around the same.lol

Munchkin-there's nothing wrong with being obsessive.lol it just means that you r passionate about it!!that's good:) I get totally obsessive around the tww!that is a nightmare!!!

I am wishing the the time away until I ovulate!!

Xxx

Well Ava I look forward to a loony 2ww this month, I managed to not be mental til
About 8dpo last cycle which is fairly sane!!
The cbfm asked for my 1st stick this morning and it was high. Worrying now I'll ov early, would I have been high yesterday too if tested?? In nov I had a high cd11 and got a peak cd18, dec I had high cd10 then peak cd17. Today's cd9 so if the pattern follows I'll get peak cd16 and ov cd17, which is still normal for me. What if I'm really early and we don't bd enough?? Messed up my plan :(

Well oh just phoned. He's had a blockage in his urinary tract for years which causes repeated uti's and apart from making his life a bit if a misery, is probably killing his sperm. Finally persuaded him to have the op to treat it, and his first hospital referral's come through for next Friday. It's good cos he'll get it sorted and eventually there shouldn't be any sperm issues.
But it's bad cos when he does have the op he'll be out of work for 6 weeks and out of bd action for far longer. It can also sometimes cause impotence, at least short term.
On a more immediate subject, I'm due to ov next sat sun or mon and after being prodded, poked, x-rayed and had things stuck up his little fella onnfriday I wouldn't blame him if he wasn't in the mood at all over the weekend :(
Dont get me wrong, I'm really happy he'll be well and sorted but it's just knocked me a bit baby making wise :(

Ooh hello yellowbell! Exciting times!!
What meds has your oh been on? Yeah I think it's 3 months for any serious changes to sperm, although I've got oh on vit c which can stop sperm clumping in as little as a week. You never know!
How long have you been ttc?
Keep us posted!!
Munchkin

Yeah, can't wait to know the results. The clinic said it'll be available in a week.

DH is taking Andriol Testocaps (Testosterone Undecanoate) and also multivatims that has zinc. I really hope it worked.

We've been TTC for 11 months now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->