*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Oooohhhhh munchkin!!! Sorry to hear about that!!!
It's good ur oh is getting sorted,but omg......what a nightmare!!! When r u gunna get BDing in??? Bless u Hun!!
Xxx

Well guys. Proper sex week was due to start yesterday, oh forgot and went to bed early and isn't back til v late tonight so we'll def get started tomorrow, shouldn't make any difference cos not due to ov til sat at earliest, still gives me 3 days before ov which is all ff measures for. Being v cool about it all and not putti g pressure on OH, being v nice!
How's everyone else getting on? X

Good luck huni!!!
We have been, but only for fun because I'm
Due to ov for another week yet.lol
I bought some ov sticks of eBay,so will try them. Not sure how they work yet.lol
Xxx

Hello everybody! I am do to OV around the 22nd. We have on :sex: twice and I am fixing to be going on night at work. So not a lot of bding going to get done in the next few days. So we will see! Look forward to getting to know yall!

I am set to ovulate the 23rd so we will be trying the 21st 22nd and 23rd then going to skip a day and "try" again!!!! So exciting! lol

hey girls! new to this thread.

i have about 8-9 days to ov. AF ended 2 days ago and i have been trying since then!
what i don't like is that the longer i try the longer i have to wait! and the wait is a killer!!

hey girls! new to this thread.

i have about 8-9 days to ov. AF ended 2 days ago and i have been trying since then!
what i don't like is that the longer i try the longer i have to wait! and the wait is a killer!!

I know what you mean the wait is horrid lol. I hate seeing negaive prego tests every month! :growlmad:

Heeeey ladies!!

How did all of the bd'ing go??lol we did all weekend. I read it's best to bd the fertile days before ov too,so been at it(sorry tmi).

Xxx

Hey all. Well today is ov day at last!! I had early highs on my clear blue fertility monitor so expected to ov on Saturday. Got a bit stressed I wouldn't ov at all but got a peak yesterday and a + ve opk with fmu yesterday am so all looking good. We've been on an every-other-day strategy because of poss spermy issues so dtd wednesday, fri and last night. Think we should do it again tonight as I'm oving today rather than miss a day and dtd tomorrow?? What do you think? Ff has charted my ov already and says I can test on cd33, today is cd19. Ooh!! Let me know how you're all getting on z

Ohhhh-sounds promising:) u will be moving over to the tww soon!!!

Good luck Hun xx

based on calendar dates, since i dont chart, i was due to ovulate this past weekend...some calculators said Sunday, some said today BUT based on CM changes, I think I actually O'd somewhere between Wednesday and Friday.

Ohhhh-sounds promising:) u will be moving over to the tww soon!!!

Good luck Hun xx

Yeah I've done my best!! Looked last month though and dtd every day over ov, and no bfp :( I hate the 2ww it makes me a crazy lady :(!!

I know what u mean, it makes me a crazy lady too :-(

According to calculators, I ov wed and the best time to bd would have been from
Fri onwards. I took an opk today and the other line was lighter.

I'm soooo confused?? We have BD'd loads and will continue to over my fertile time. Im not sure what to think?xxx

You just need to carry on til you get +ve ov or temp rise. If you're using opks make sure you test at least twice a day cos it's v easy to miss it! Just keep going, it'll be over soon!!

Oh right....that's a nightmare having to do it twice a day :-$ lol

I'm sure iv done all I can, if I don't get a BFP this cycle, I'll cry!!

Xxx

I know! I've seriously tried everything this month- bding every other day with bum on a pillow for at least 30 mins, pressed, opks and cbfm. He's on maca, omega 3s vit c and pregnacare conception for men, I'm
On pregnacare conception, epo, omega 3s, green tea and baby aspirin. Throwing everything at it and hoping something sticks!! 1dpo here we go, the wait begins!

Omg-that is pretty hardcore!! That makes me sound like iv not tried anything at all :-( I know what I'm like tho, ill get obsessed and so disappointed if I get AF :-(

Good luck hun, u deserve it xxx

Just did an opk and it's lighter than yesterday-HELP??!! :-( xx

Don't panic hon, if you only tested once yesterday you might have missed pos yesterday? Or maybe the wee today wasn't as cincentrated?? Are you temping? Have you been bding already? X

Really?? That makes me feel better.

I don't chart, but had ewcm on fri and since then, had watery?? I thought watery was meant to be before ewcm?

We have bd'ed everyday from Friday apart from last night xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"