*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

There's no reason why you shouldn't get excited. At the end of the day it wasn't something we did or didn't do; it just happened but hopefully it doesn't have to happen again. Fx'd will be fine!!

I'm feeling well. Different this time around as my symptoms are not as severe as with the last pregnancy, which is the normal thing with me anyway. I saw the gp the week after I got my bfp & she referred me to the antenatal clinic to see the midwife. My appointment in next Thursday at 11:30. I'm anxious and frightened at the same time.

As we have only 2 weeks gap between we could be bump buddies if you want! I'm keeping a pregnancy journal (the link is in my signature).

X

Well, I started bleeding today :( I'm guessing it's a chemical. I don't have any pain or cramps, but we'll see what happens and I will check with the dr anyway.... I'm so sad...

Aw Steph I really hope not & it's just a bit of a bleed.
Stick beany stick!!! Xxxbxxx

Thanks Bex. Had my blood drawn today to check my hcg levels, and then will do it again Thurs to see if they are increasing. I hate this! Still no cramping but moderate bleeding. If this is another m/c I just want to know and I want it to happen fast so I can move on once again. I know it's possible to have some bleeding early on, so hope is not lost, but just have to wait and see. Wish me lots and lots of sticky dust!!!!

Goodluck for tomorrow Steph, hope its just a normal bleed. Congrats Madrid!

So sorry Steph!! Please keep us posted! Fx'd is just old blood & baby is ok.

Xx

Thanks for all the support, I did end up having a m/c. It was so early though, if I didn't test I wouldn't have known. I don't even know if it would be considered a miscarriage, maybe just a chemical pregnancy. But isn't it a chemical if it happens before the egg even implants? Mine was implanted and releasing hcg for about 4 days. Well anyway, I don't think I will be testing early anymore! The Dr did tell me to wait another full cycle, because I guess there is a slight risk of having another one in the next cycle. So, I'm set back once again and a bit depressed, but hoping my time will come soon.

So so sorry Steph :( :hugs: I really hope this was a practice run for next cycle.
Xxxbxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->