• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

I think watery and Ewcm are both fertile and poss even interchangeable! I only recorded ewcm for about two days about four days before ov, I reckon I'm getting it but only spot one massive bit and then v little else so it's difficult to tell. Keep doing opks, I know they say don't use fmu but at least u can see how strong the line really is. Have u got Internet cheapie tests? When my lines start getting a bit darker I'm using them 3 times a day!! If the lines really getting lighter for u now if I was you I'd measure the day you had the darkest tests as +ve and assume ov happened in the next 2 days. Not perfect but best you can do I think! Bloody opks!!

Hiya Ladies,
Wow some of you are really going through it with obstacles to bd-ing (Munchkin & Ava etc), GL to you and your OH's & I hope that this month is your month so you don't have to wait til these other issues are sorted to try again.
Some of you are making loads of preparation efforts! I'm taking vits that include enough folic acid and hubby's been taking man vits.
I've had pos opk's Mon afternoon 24th, yesterday morning 25th and this morning so I guess I'm just about with you. Interestingly I tested yesterday teatime as well and it was negative, so either it's a build up of leftover LH
showing on this morning's OPK (I'm sure I had ov pains v.early Tue morning as it woke me up), or it's a two egg month?!?! :shrug:
We've tried to up the exercise and eat more healthily and as we've been on hols last week during the start of bd-ing time, being nice and relaxed and not too tired has certainly helped with the bd-ing! :winkwink:
It's only our second cycle proper trying (+ one cycle ntnp) but the big difference it that this time hubby's really on board, interested in how it all works and asking questions etc and I'm so relieved about that.
I think we'll try one more time tonight for luck- if he's not too tired...:sleep:

When will everyone be testing? AF due 7th Feb for me so I guess I'll be testing then- or I'm going to try and wait til then anyway :haha:
It's valentine's/my birthday the following week so obviously a BFP for me would be super-fab, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I'll only be super-disappointed if BFN.

Well, that's an essay isn't it? Sorry!
Let's all keep each other updated-
Hugs, GL, Fx'd and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:
Bex x

Welcome to the 2ww! Sounds like you've been doing really well. I think I'm due to test about the same time. Def waiting til I'm late this month (we'll see!!) I'm on cycle 3 but cycle one we only managed to dtd on ov day so not much chance, def had 2 cycles now of good timing. I'm v impatient, which is why I'm doing everything rather than waiting til I don't get a bfp then adding things one at a time. Makes me feel like I'm doing something productive!
Keep me posted with far-too-early symptom spotting!!
I'll go first, dreamt last night I was preg. Could it be a sign??? And I'm getting cramps 2dpo. MUST be preg!! He he

Thanks munchkin-that advice has helped. I think today is my ov day,but surly I would have has a pos opk a couple of days bk if it is? I'm getting really slight cramps, so maybe that's a goo d sign :)

Welcome beximus :) sounds like u r doing well too!!

My AF is due 10th, but really going to try to test on the 11th if she doesn't come. Ur BFP for ur bday would be the best present!!!

Fingers crossed to us all

Xxx

Hi ladies, im 3dpo. Ive started to record my symptoms on my journal so if i do get a BFN i can at least rule out the symptoms im getting now as none pregnancy ones.

Hows everyone feeling ?

Hi freakles.

I'm now 2DPO and doing well. Not been mental at all today. Hoorah! Although i am on here.... hmmm. And i promise it won't last any longer than about CD7. (have i implanted?? What was that twinge etc etc!)

Good luck to you. What cycle# are you on?

I'm still temping and temp went up today for first time, although i had +opk and CBFM on sunday so assumed i oved monday? Had some ov pains yesterday too so maybe i'm only 1dpo?

Won't make much difference to me though, dtd every other day anyway.

Welcome!

Munchkin x

Welcome freakles!!!
I am officially 1dpo today according to ov calender?? I'm slightly stressing,as we didn't bd last night :-$ that was meant to be ov day!! How long does the seman live inside(sorry tmi)??.
Let's all keep each other updated on our tww.gl ladies
Xxx

Hey Ava. Well done for making it to 1dpo. There's actually only a 5% chance of conception on ov day (compared to something like 25 or 27 percent on days leading up to it so it probably wouldn't have helped dtd last night anyway! See the ovwatch website for those stats!! X

Can't BELIEVE I've only seen this thread now!!! I totally would've joined in sooner otherwise!!

I too had the big O on sat/sun, (by dates) BD wed, fri, sat and sun so FXed!!

OPK's and temps all geared up to start on AF day (which is due 6th feb) so that at least if the :witch: shows, I'm gonna have something to focus on. :)

Horribly sore boobs since Sunday-? I figure it's far too early for that to be significant.... Probably bad news!!!!

At 4DPO, anyone else any symptoms???

Oh brill!!! I we didn't bd the night b4 either,but did Fri-Mon??oh god,we should have tues really. I dont really know for sure that wed was my ov day,but that's what I'm going by.

Welcome Ellie-fingers crossed to you.

Xxx

Don't worry Eva, if you look at the ovwatch site it won't make much difference if it was mon or tues. You're def still in it!! Welcome Ellie, getting exciting now!! Tell us a bit about where you are in the ttc rollercoaster! X

Don't worry Eva, if you look at the ovwatch site it won't make much difference if it was mon or tues. You're def still in it!! Welcome Ellie, getting exciting now!! Tell us a bit about where you are in the ttc rollercoaster! X

Rollercoaster is right!! No matter how hard it is to ride, I seem to keep running right round to join the queue for another go each month

Well ladies. FF says i'm now 5DPO.

Thought i was 6DPO but because of my temp rise, FF has registered OV as being at least 48 hours after my +OPK and CBFM peak.

I'll trust it but it's a bit wierd!

I'm managing not to symptom spot, finally believing you can't really get symptoms this early, it's way before implantation so my body doesn't even know anything yet!!

How's everyone else getting on?

Because of a long cycle last month i could be due AF any time from this friday but FF says not to test til a week on wednesday!#

Anybody willing to place bets on whether i'll hold out or not??

Although i'm not symptom spotting i AM day dreaming a lot and having a lot of wishful thinking :(

Munchkin :coffee: x

Hi everyone, I ov'd on the 22 according to FF. 7DPO now, can't wait for 10DPO to start POASing! Hope I don't go gaga lol

Welcome MrsIne! Yeah i thought i was 6DPO according to OPK's and CBFM but now only 5DPO according to temps so going by that so i don't get so impatient!!

REALLY trying not to test too early.....

How long have you been TTC?

Good luck!

This is the first time we've been deliberate about conceiving, we've been married 7 months :)

Ha Munchkin et al,
I know what you mean about taking the more conservative estimate, of course I want to say I'm 6/7dpo today not 5/6dpo but realistically as I don't chart I could be any of those! So, much safer to estimate 5dpo and as I have a relatively short cycle test no earlier the 7th/if and when AF doesn't show...so really the 8th...
Testing early and getting BFN's only destroys PMA!
On the other hand- it's sooo tempting to think, well, if I am 7dpo already then I can test on the 5th...argh grr, why oh why can't things be clear and definite and also, EASY?!
Oh dear, this is only cycle 2 really for us and I'm clearly already bonkers! :haha: Mrsine- it seems it's very easy to go GaGa ;)
To all of us ladies, I wish much GL and sticky :dust:
FX'd and keep us all updated,
Bex x

Hi Beximus.

Yeah it's hard to wait sometimes, working really hard at not obsessing. When i spend a whole day not either daydreaming or obsessing i see it as a very good day!

I think i'm becoming slightly less optimistic each cycle but slightly more dreamy! Going to see my sis for her birthday next weekend which is when AF is due so at least i'll be occupied for a few days!

Well ladies. How are we getting on? I'm 6DPO and been a bit mental today but not too bad! Symptom spotting a bit and daydreaming A LOT.

Give me some updates to keep my mind off things....

Munchkin x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"