*The lucky thread - 4 BFPs already!* Anyone else due to OV 22,23,24th Jan?

Oh no Mrsine :( :hugs:
Horrid :witch:
Fx'd it's the last visit for you...
Bex x

Hey ladies-how r u all?
Had my midwife appointment Friday :) went well.

Have to wait for my scan date to come through now.

I am actually, according to the mw..... 10 weeks, 3 days. Won't change my ticker though until my scan.

Hope u r all well xx

Hey Ava!
Glad your MW app was ok.
Had mine last week too- just loads of paperwork & info. She checked my bp & BMI & that was it. All bloods & tests will happen on 4th April when I have the 'twelve wk' scan.
Was yours like that?

Sorry I've not been on much. I've had a really stressful couple of weeks with both my FIL & Father being diagnosed with cancers, MIL has shingles, my sis being attacked my a Rottweiler (missed her jugular by 3mm) and my cat having a stroke :(
Over the weekend I had cramps and some light (brown) spotting. So I'm going to get a private app tomorrow to check baby is ok as I'm feeling paranoid & anxious after all that!
Hope you're all doing ok?
:hug:
Bex x

So sorry to hear about your family Bex. I know that it's easier said tnan done but you should try to take it easy and don't get very anxious about it all.

Hope everything will improve.

Ava, not long to go now for your scan! I bet you can't wait!!

All the best.

XX

Oh bless you! What a rough time u are having, I'm so sorry!!

Yes,my appoint was like that, but had my blood tests yesterday.

I have heard that light spotting is normal,but I would get it checked if that was me. Hope u r ok.

Hi Madrid-looking forward to my scan :) how r I getting on?xx

Hi all. Sorry it's been soooo incredibly long since I've last been on here. Well, I'm sorry to have to report that I lost the baby. I hate to bring this kind of news onto this thread, but I wanted you guys to know. The baby stopped growing at 9 weeks and hasn't passed naturally so I scheduled a D&C tomorrow. I don't feel like the healing process can begin until that is done. I'm probably going to hop on over to the miscarriage support forum soon. I wish all you ladies the best of luck for happy and healthy pregnancies. I hope to get through this okay and eventually have a successful pregnancy.

Oh Steph! I'm so so sorry for your loss. :flower: Massive :hugs:
Bex x

Oh hon I'm so so sorry to hear that. I have no
words to help but I'm thinking of you x gentle hugs x x and please come and talk here if you thunk it could help xx

Thanks guys. I had the D&C yesterday, hope I NEVER have to go through that again. Doc said to wait 3 months to start trying again. Hope to have a successful pregnancy in the near future. But you guys will always be my bump buddies at heart, wish you all the best and I want updates from all of you! :hugs:

Oh steph well done for getting through this, I've been thinking of u a lot the last few days, and reading your other threads. You've been really brave and it's time to be v gentle with yourself. I'm sure it doesn't help at all but at this stage the lo just wasn't meant to be, but u loved it all the time you knew it and that's what matters. Please keep in touch and stay on the thread if u can, although I'd find it v hard.

Can I ask how you found out? Sorry to ask and please ignore me if u want.

My thoughts are with you, take lots of care of yourself x x x

Oh Steph, I'm so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you xxx

Thanks Ava. How are you feeling?

Munchkin- What happened was I woke up one morning in a sweat. I had this feeling that something was wrong. I wasn't due to have my official 12 week appt until the following week, but I called first thing in the morning to get in and check the baby. For the past few weeks I had been sensing something was wrong because my symptoms had suddenly gone away somewhere between 8-9 weeks... but I figured it was just the first trimester stuff tapering off early for whatever reason... I still had the food cravings and was tired, so I wasn't that concerned... it was just the nausea and the constipation and just the "feeling" that I was pregnant was gone. So when I went in that morning (I was around 11 1/2 weeks) she pulled out the doppler-- no heartbeat. She told me, "Oh, that's completely normal not to hear it yet" but in my heart I knew the baby was gone. I started crying immediately. She did the ultrasound and confirmed it, no heartbeat. Baby stopped growing around 8 wks 5 days. No signs of m/c, no cramps, no bleeding whatsoever. Missed miscarriages really suck because you can go for weeks without knowing. In my case, I went almost 3. So, I scheduled the D&C, and I actually started bleeding the night before (it's like my body finally knew), but I just went ahead and had the procedure anyway to reduce the risks of bleeding naturally. But boy, that baby really wanted to hold on for a while... I guess that might be a good sign that my body and uterus is strong enough to hold the baby at least. Hoping it was just a chromosomal abnormality.

Thanks for reading my story, and I hope I'm not scaring anyone. Knowing that everything is okay at 12 weeks, it's like you can breathe a sigh of relief. That's why I was looking forward to my 12 week appt. But, it just wasn't my time or the baby's time, and that's ok. Time will go by fast and I know I'll be pregnant again in no time.

Oh steph, massive hugs and thanks so much for telling your story. Must have been so hard for you but as you said, it sounds like your body was doing everything it should and working so hard to keep the baby. But obviously the wrong combination of DNA or whatever was trying to make the baby, just a terrible fluke that meant it wasn't meant to be. Soon you'll have another one with all the right bits that your body will cling onto just as hard. Your doc said wait 3 months but I've seen girls on here fall again really quickly. But it'll give u a chance to heal mentally as well and you can monitor your cycles and look after yourself and before u know it you'll be back I'm first tri and we'll be SOOO over the moon to hear your bfp I promise you... X x stay with us if u can and well done for being so brave and strong through all this x x x

Hi Steph. I'm well thank u, but more importantly, thank u for sharing your story with us!! You are being so brave and strong.

Take this time to heal and recover and in no time, you will get your BFP again.

Chin up huny xxx

Hi ladies.

Well after Steph's v sad news i feel a bit bad about this but i went for my 12 week and NT scan today. Went really well, still putting me at 13 + 1 and we saw baby doing back flips and kicking like a maniac! The US lady had trouble getting measurements cos it wouldn't stay still! Was lovely seeing it and finally going public, OH was a bit overwhelmed, i think it's finally sunk in... :)

Hope everyone else is ok.

Love to all.

Munchkin x

Hey munchkin-had my 12 week scan on fri (at last) I'm at 13 + 1 today :)

It was amazing. Baby was also moving about like a little acrobat, it was emotional. OH and I were and still r so happy!!

We just had a lovely weekend away nr the sea and it was just perfect.

So glad to hear ur news too :) xx

Just came to say hello and I'm glad all is well with you Munchkin and Ava.

As the babies grow and get bigger you'll enjoy it even more with their movements inside you.

XX

Well Ava and Beximus and the other ladies who've joined us so far on this journey, i'm now 17 + 4 and feeling really good. My bump is growing, i'm feeling proper healthy and fit and LO is wriggling away.

Apart from a few back problems i'm faring well now.

How are you all getting on?

Steph how are you? Are you getting yourself emotionally ready for trying again? You'll be back enjoying the morning sickness before you know it. Please keep us all posted... and hugs xxx

Right ladies, i know it's all been a bit quiet but i want your news! I've just had my 20 week scan and all was good... My SIL had her baby boy on monday morning, 9lb 9 and half hour labour! I'm having what she had....!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->