• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**The Lucky Thread** PAL Babies born late Feb 2011

um...not really sure what that means...not a teccy! but i am always on facebook so yes i guess lol! xx

Great idea! Love the new pics....soooooo gorgeous!!! Yeah..facebook would def be easier! I always feel I am in such a rush when I eventually get time to log on to babyand bump!! I am Karen Lupton Garcia on facebook.

Jude is still drinking about 35 ounces of milk in 24 hours (all formula now)...porridge and fruit puree for breccie, lunch about 4 tablespoons of pork and sweet potato or lentils and sweet potato or chicken and pasnip or something like that plus a little bit of banana or fruit yoghurt and the same at night. Sometimes he doesn't eat all of that...depends on how tired he is!! He is struggling with finger foods but ate a wee bit of a sandwich last night, lol!

He is flopping around like a seal and moving that way, but not crawling properly. He is sitting up but does keel over!!! Sleepwise, he has been quite erratic recently because of sore gums (still no teeth) but he did 11 hours last night so here's hoping it's the start of peaceful nights!!!

Hope you are all doing great! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->