the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi rachael so sorry to here af got u!! Its crap isn't it! :hugs: just keep strong and in a couple of days u will be fine and only thinking about this month! I'm going to do the sperm meets the egg plan, cos I think its saying doing it 4times a day is a bad thing and that's what we did on both ovulation days! Also going to use conceive plus that's levels out ur PH balance downstairs to make the sperm live aslong as possible! I'm really excited for this month now! Does anyone no what vitamins help with ttc?? I want the best possible chance this month! I want my xmas day :bfp: lol hope everyone who is pregnant is feeling well and everyone who's been got by the witch is feeling positive for this month! Lots of love and :dust: for all xxxxx

Aww katie :hugs: sorry to here af got u aswell but I'm glad ur not letting it get u down chick! And congrats on the xmas tree!! Haha my 7ft one is come next monday!!! I'm so excited!!! I love xmas!! Still got loads to buy tho, ah well an excuse to shop! Xxx

Morning ladies!

Sorry to hear af got you tilly. Here's to lots of xmas bfps in our group! - so we can join Curly and the girls very soon!

We are down south - just a scattering of snow here and now it's really mild today and no frost so we've been pretty unscathed by it.

I just realised today that I have work xmas do and then another night out drinking (which we rarely get do anymore now we have little boy!) right around when I'm due to ovulate. Doesn't bode well for fitting in lots of bd'ing! Is it wrong that I now don't want to go! Lol! - CD 1 and I am already getting obsessed. Just can't help myself!

Hey everyone,
Well it looks like it wasn't meant to be.:cry:
I started having some brown spotting yesterday evening which started to turn red. Phoned out of hours line who told me to come in and see the GP at A&E. They've booked me for a scan on Friday but the bleeding is much heavier now and fully red, like af. I'm pretty sure it's all over. Still gonna go to scan to make sure everything is ok with my uterus etc.
I was sooo happy and now I just feel so awful and empty.
Well at least now I'm back here with you ladies! You always manage to make me feel better.
Let's hope we all get that Christmas miracle.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for all of us
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone,
I started having some brown spotting yesterday evening which started to turn red. Phoned out of hours line who told me to come in and see the GP at A&E. They've booked me for a scan on Friday but the bleeding is much heavier now and fully red, like af. I'm pretty sure it's all over. Still gonna go to scan to make sure everything is ok with my uterus etc.
Well at least now I'm back here with you ladies! You always manage to make me feel better.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: So sorry you had to go thru this Nelly. Let us know how it goes on Friday :flower:

Oh nellyo I'm so sorry darling! It really is an awful thing to go thru! I just hope ur scan on friday goes ok and everything is fine! But if its not then don't give up hope I'm sure it will happen soon for u! Let us no how it goes on friday and good luck I'll be thinking about u! Xxx

Hey Katie, thats a mixed blessing lol! at least you can start again though ;o) im hoping the \Clomid brings my ov earlier!! I am off work today full of a stinking cold, did toy with putting up my christmas decs, but think im going to wait till Friday lol x

Hey everyone,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: sorry to hear that, hope all is well at your scan xxxxx

tilly & katie, sorry to hear about AF... I wish you lots of :dust: for next cycle.

And Nelly, that is just devastating news I am so sorry!!! I hope that everything turns out OK. :hug:

Hi mmdrago - how are you feeling today? U are on the second box of your ticker! I used to get really excited when it moved up a box! - and i love the little comments telling you what is likely happening that day - lol it is making me broody!

...So dunno when exactly I am gonna ovulate so just taken an average of my cycles over the past few months for my new ticker! Think it might happen before 22 days tho as they seem to have got shorter since I stopped breastfeeding. Fingers crossed I will get to change that ticker - and maybe even be able to test before 2010 is out! - What a fab NYE present that would be! x

Hi there ladies! I'm soooo bored!!! Sat at home stuck in the house cos the snow is sooooo bad!!! Its been snowing HEAVY since 9.30am and isn't showing any signs of stopping. How the weather were u are? Anyone else stuck cos of the snow? Xx

Hello girls how you all doing?

Nellyo - oh my goodness so much love to you :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the AF's but very excited about all the potential Xmas :bfp:s!

Snow here isn't too bad but it's freeeeezing! Massive heating bill coming our way :blush:

Yea massive heating bill coming my way aswell! The snow here is so bad I can't get over it!havnt seen snow like this in a long time! I'm literally stuck in my house all the schools have been closed and my boyfriend has been trying to get home for an hour. How u feeling curly? Xx

Have just had a message from to say my Christmas tree might not come due to the severe weather conditions. Very bored of the snow now - we've had this for a week.

Hey Stacey - feeling okay thanks hun - Slept most of the day yesterday and was still tired to sleep last night - feel rested today!

I'm sitting at home doing the bookkeeping for our company and being cheeky and checking on here hehe :haha:

I can't believe it's december!!

How you feeling honey? When you ovulating?

Katie - oh boo - does that mean it might not come at all??
:flower::flower:

wow it sounds like a different planet where some of you are with the snow. We have a really light scattering in the shady parts our garden where it hasn't melted since yesterday, but other than that, just bl**dy cold outside. Hope it all clears for you soon. Funny how it can vary so much just a couple of hundred miles away. hope your tree can get there soon katie - sounds impressive!

hi curly, good to c u - are the days going quicker than they were in 2ww? cant believe u r 5 weeks already!

Hello lucylu!
Thank you sweet - how's things? Everything going okay?

Yes can't believe it either - it's now over a week since we found out...can't believe I'm an appleseed already LOL :haha:

xxx

Hi mmdrago - how are you feeling today? U are on the second box of your ticker! I used to get really excited when it moved up a box! - and i love the little comments telling you what is likely happening that day - lol it is making me broody!

...So dunno when exactly I am gonna ovulate so just taken an average of my cycles over the past few months for my new ticker! Think it might happen before 22 days tho as they seem to have got shorter since I stopped breastfeeding. Fingers crossed I will get to change that ticker - and maybe even be able to test before 2010 is out! - What a fab NYE present that would be! x

Lucy Lu I am doing good... I am in that very paranoid phase where every little cramp and such feels like it might all be a mistake and I am getting AF. I go to the bathroom and check at least 5 times (and that's only counting the times I DON'T have to pee!)

I made an appt for the 15th for my first visit. I wish I could fast forward time to the 15th!

I wasn't sure when to tell people, but OH decided to let it slip at work and then put a post on facebook about it!!! I'm not mad but it almost makes me feel kind of on the spot, you know? I want to tell the whole world but I almost feel like I'll jinx myself LOL I am crazy I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->