the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hello lucylu!
Thank you sweet - how's things? Everything going okay?

Yes can't believe it either - it's now over a week since we found out...can't believe I'm an appleseed already LOL :haha:

xxx

Oooh I like the bump's size ticker. I'm gonna steal it for mine also ok? :winkwink:

Hi everyone! I'm still stuck at home :( and OH is still trying to get home! I'm just glad its not ovulation time! Otherwise I'd be going nuts!!! Lol it stopped for an hour but its started again now. Curly I'm due to ovulate anywere between 10-13th so I'm going to buy my cb digi opk, and I'm going to buy some conceive plus and I'm doing the sperm meets the egg plan so due to start trying again on the 8th. Oh curly I remember how tiring it is in the 1sr tri!! Just rest when u can its ok when its ur first cos when ur not at work u can just sleep but when you have already got one you can't rest as much so just enjoy it.
Mmdrago I wouldn't be too happy if my OH told people before I was ready so I can imagine how ur feeling. Don't get to stressed they would all have to find out soon enough.
Xx

Haha yes it's funny isn't it mmdrago!
Try to breathe deep when you feel a worry coming on....it's been helping me! I constantly feel bit crampy like AF and defo irritable! OMG! :haha:

x

jacks mummy, I'm not really upset about him telling... it's kind of cute cuz that's how he shows his excitement. He's like a rock really, hard to get him to express himself. lol... I just wish I could let go and be excited 100% without worrying about everything that could go wrong. Kind of jealous I guess! He doesn't want me to stress out but I just can't help it! I told think that I think after our first appointment at the dr I might feel a little better and more confident.

Bring on the mood swings! :haha:

I found I stopped stressing as much after my first scan (8weeks 5days) and once I got past 12weeks I felt way better but if I'm honest you never really stop worrying and you think after you've had the baby you will stop worrying but it only gets worse then haha I used to wake up all the time when jack was newborn and reach over into his moses basket and rest my hand on his chest just to check he was still breathing!!! I tell you babies/children make u alittle crazy!!! Good luck hun I'm sure everything will be fine xxxx

mmdrago Im stressing too so your not alone... check myself everytime I go the loo and worry at every pain ... xxxx

Nelly I hope things are ok big hugs xxxx

Tilly and Katie sorry about AF arriving Hugs xxx

Curly glad everything is going ok xxx

Jacksmummy glad the planning is going well... Hope all the girlies hoping for a december BFP get there Xmas wishes

Im shattered been on the early shift at work.. achey hips... sore back.. pins and needles in my BBs and waves of yucky nausea

Hello my TTC ladies!!!
I am completely new to all this. Can I join you'll? This is my first month TTC. I am 13dpo and AF due tomorrow nooo...

I found I stopped stressing as much after my first scan (8weeks 5days) and once I got past 12weeks I felt way better but if I'm honest you never really stop worrying and you think after you've had the baby you will stop worrying but it only gets worse then haha I used to wake up all the time when jack was newborn and reach over into his moses basket and rest my hand on his chest just to check he was still breathing!!! I tell you babies/children make u alittle crazy!!! Good luck hun I'm sure everything will be fine xxxx

LOL well I so that sometimes now with my DOG so oh lordy I am gonna be one crazy box of crayons!

hey gals hows u all doin on this cold snowy eve??
Well i started my soy n other herbalyyyys lol goin 2 also try the sme plan like u stacey we tried 4-5 times day b4 o, day of o n day after lol but by the looks of that it could do more harm than good so ill keep my legs in the air if i have 2 lmao af cramps have been gettin me down 2day its like my bodys laughin at me sayin ner ner not this time :( :( xxxx

Hi ladies!!
Hi claus81 welcome to our nut house lol well good luck with testing!! Have you tested at all already? X
Jasmine still no af? I think u are defo pregnant! So stupid it dosnt show up on a hpt, I'm so excited to find out ur blood results, u should have a nice early nite and get some rest! X
Mmdrago u will defo be crazy haha all mums are round the bend! X
Clairmichael I'm so glad to hear u so positive, we will get these much wanted bfp's this month! So me u and katie are all trying smep this month let's hope it works nicely for us all,
So my af has completely gone now :) yey!! And I'm just waiting on the 5th dec to start trying again doing smep. Xx

Jacks mummy I did test on 11dpo and BFN :( I feel all these symptoms but as you know could be AF!! This is killing me lol

Well good luck hun! And I hope u get a nice :bfp: let us no either way! Xx

Hi ladies!!
Hi claus81 welcome to our nut house lol well good luck with testing!! Have you tested at all already? X
Jasmine still no af? I think u are defo pregnant! So stupid it dosnt show up on a hpt, I'm so excited to find out ur blood results, u should have a nice early nite and get some rest! X
Mmdrago u will defo be crazy haha all mums are round the bend! X
Clairmichael I'm so glad to hear u so positive, we will get these much wanted bfp's this month! So me u and katie are all trying smep this month let's hope it works nicely for us all,
So my af has completely gone now :) yey!! And I'm just waiting on the 5th dec to start trying again doing smep. Xx

Still no bleeding no. I did a urine test yesterday and got a faint line but it was a line all the same... just difficult to take it as actually staying so being cautious with the excitment Ive still told work Im pregnant thou as I dont want to be near the xrays or lifting the patients etc etc

Hey guys.
Thanks for all your kind words of support!:hugs:
Luckily all the snow meant no school today (I'm a teacher), so I could stay at home and rest.
Still bleeding like my af is here, which obviously isn't a good sign.
There have been lots of tears today, but am starting to accept it just wasn't meant to be and at least it happened really early. I just want it to be Friday so I can have my scan and move on!

Jasmine- Oooh that sounds very promising. Fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone is well and I'm sure you're all counting down to the next big O day! Hope it comes round quickly so that we can get some more :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys.
Thanks for all your kind words of support!:hugs:
Luckily all the snow meant no school today (I'm a teacher), so I could stay at home and rest.
Still bleeding like my af is here, which obviously isn't a good sign.
There have been lots of tears today, but am starting to accept it just wasn't meant to be and at least it happened really early. I just want it to be Friday so I can have my scan and move on!

Jasmine- Oooh that sounds very promising. Fingers crossed for you.

Hope everyone is well and I'm sure you're all counting down to the next big O day! Hope it comes round quickly so that we can get some more :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Big hugs for you I know how I felt when I lost my last pregnancy I was just glad it happened early too...

sorry nellyo i know how u feel my af is still comin thick n fast errrggghhh even had 2 take some pain relief earlier 2 help ease the cramps, hope rachel ok bless xxx how r u doin stacey what have u been up 2 2day anythin interesting.... how is af has it slowed down any yet xx

Yea af has finished now! Thank god! Now I can get on with this month, well I'm starting on sunday as I'm doing sperm meets the egg plan and sunday is when the "trying" starts! I'm really excited now! I'm giving this month my all! Does anyone no what vitamins are good wen ttc?
Nellyo I really hope you start to feel better soon but I can imagine it will take along time to get over if u ever do get over it. But try to think of it like this.. You will get pregnant again it could be this month or 6month and whatever baby you get at the end you would never of had if this horrid thing happen to u! Everything happens for a reason that's what I believe anyway. My sister in law had 4 m/c in 6month and it nearly killed her she was so desperate to have a baby but she finally got pregnant and it was 5th time lucky she now has a 1yr old little boy! That's she knows she wouldn't have if everything had gone ok the 1st time round. I hope ur ok hun xxxx

hey stacey im a day behind u im due 2 start the plan monday thats my day 8 we will ahve 2 keep in touch and swap ideas n things..... ive been doin a bit of research and copied n pasted on2 word so could read later ill post it here if u want its just a few viatmins n minerals that r good 4 fertility and sperm count xx

In terms of actual vitamins, there are three that are thought to help. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that is thought to help increase sperm count as well. Vitamin E is thought to help with both semen volume and with sperm count. The final vitamin is B12, and is also thought to help increase sperm count. In addition to these vitamins that can help increase sperm count, there are a couple of other nutritional supplements that are worth looking at that may help increase sperm count as well. Selenium, Zinc, and carnitine all are thought to help with sperm count. In addition, many of these vitamins and other supplements may not only help to increase sperm count, they may be able to help out with increasing sperm motility, as well as increasing the amount of normal sperm...............
Green Tea is a powerful antioxidant that enhances reproductive health by repairing the oxidative damage that occurs naturally as the result of environmental toxins and aging. A study from the American Journal of Public Health found that drinking 1/2 cup or more of green tea daily doubled the odds of conception per cycle. Due to the inclusion of Green Tea, there is a very slight touch of caffeine (equal to just 1/25th a cup of coffee).
Asian Ginseng (Panax ginseng) to increase male fertility. It is known to measurably raise testosterone levels and increase sperm count and motility. Ginseng can also increase sexual desire and help alleviate impotence. It is also a natural male tonic that stimulates the immune system. Take 100 to 200 mg of standardized ginseng extract per day.Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) may also be substituted for Asian Ginseng, in the same dosage.
Flaxseed oil There are quite a few different herbs that men can take to increase their fertility. One such herb which plays a role in promoting male fertility is flaxseed oil. The ingredients within flaxseed oil help to keep the sperm healthy and may also help with regard to male impotence. Flaxseed oil is a wonderful herbal supplement to consider taking when trying to promote fertility and achieve conception.
Boost sperm production and healthy functioning of the male reproductive system with pumpkin seeds. They are naturally rich in both zinc and essential fatty acids, which have been proven to be vital to maintaining a healthy reproductive system
Make a fragrant fertility massage oil from rose essential oil. Combine 4 to 5 drops pure rose essential oil with one ounce olive oil. Once a day, massage this combination into the lower abdomen as well as the inner thighs. Alternatively, take a soak in a warm bath with several drops of rose oil stirred in.
Coenzyme Q10 - Take 10 mg daily. Increases sperm count and motility.
L-carnitine - Take 3-4 grams daily. Required for normal sperm function.
Multivitamin-mineral - Buy a high-quality product and take one serving size (differs from brand to brand)
Selenium - Take 200 mcg daily. Improves sperm motility.
Vitamin B-12 - Take 1000 mcg daily. A B-12 deficiency reduces sperm motility and sperm count. Even if no deficiency exists, B-12 supplementation may help men with a sperm count of less than 20 million per milliliter or a motility rate of less than 50%
I read on one site were it recomended B12 injection's there was a trial completed and it was very sucessful (sorry I cant find the link)
. Vitamin C - Take 500 mg 2 times daily. Is an antioxidant.
. Vitamin E - Take 400 IUs 2 times daily. Is an antioxidant and improves sperms' ability to impregnate.
. Zinc - Take 30 mg 2 times daily. Required for a healthy male reproductive system and sperm production.
I hope that helps xxx

Just popping in to say hi! Hope everyone is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"