the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

hey all!!!!!!!!

thanks 2 every1 4 the kind words! Thought i would be soooooo envious of peoples bfp's, but im cool, suppose it would be no fun if as soon as we wanted this a parcel arrived on our doorstep!....hhhmmmm.....ask me again if im not PG in 12 months!:haha:

Been keeping busy, trying to sort stuff out, putting stuff on ebay....etc.....spring cleaning....i mean winter cleaning! :haha:

so everything will be ready 4 my tree & xmas decos....yay! Dec already!

U must think im a right night owl lol! everytime im on here, u all r in bed :blush: but i do work from home, & im up cos of af cramps.

Nellyo, hope all goes well, fx'd hun xxx

Stacey & clairmichael, may do the smep too, might try that pre-seed too, anyone use that???.

re vitamins, im just taking pregnacare vits & omega 3....DH spits his multivits out! :nope: Men!!!!!!!!!!!! *tutt* - there should be a *tutt* smilie! he he

soz if ive missed anyone out!

hugs to all :hugs: Rachel xxxxxxx

Hey ladies! How is everyone feeling today?? Well only 3days until I start "trying" yea!! So I'm getting super excited now!
Rachael ur always up late I couldn't stay up that late I would be like a zombie the next day haha! Glad ur feeling much more positive! And atleast this time we are all together from the beginning to ride out the whole month together x
Lucy hi how r u? What u been upto? X
Clairmichael thanks for the info on the vitamins! How are u feeling today? X
How's everyone coping with af? Is everyone taking there bits and bobs for this month?
I'm really excited to put my xmas tree and decs up! And get cracking with the baby making.
Hope everyone is ok today xxxxx

:wave: ladies

Its bloody freezing!!! AF is on its way out the door wooo hoo so getting geared up to start SMEP this cyclel! on last of my Clomid Tablets tonight and ive no side effects as yet.... although a stinking cold which could be masking them lol! Will continue to take my Folic Acid and EPO till a positive OPK to help things along! Also have a HSG booked in for next week as long as no Positive OPK before then!! My god its more of a science than you would first believe this getting Pregnant malarky!

Hows everyone else? Im super geared up for a positive month bring on the :bfp: for all of us lovelies xxxx

Ive got appointment tomorrow to get my bloods done so that I can see the Dr with the results on the 10th.... sick of waiting around xx

Yey! Good for u jasmine!! So u will find out on the 10th? Xx

Hey ladies! How is everyone feeling today?? Well only 3days until I start "trying" yea!! So I'm getting super excited now!
Rachael ur always up late I couldn't stay up that late I would be like a zombie the next day haha! Glad ur feeling much more positive! And atleast this time we are all together from the beginning to ride out the whole month together x
Lucy hi how r u? What u been upto? X
Clairmichael thanks for the info on the vitamins! How are u feeling today? X
How's everyone coping with af? Is everyone taking there bits and bobs for this month?
I'm really excited to put my xmas tree and decs up! And get cracking with the baby making.
Hope everyone is ok today xxxxx

ur welcome hun just thought if u had all the info then you could make ur own choice in what will work best 4 u both feelin a LOT better af stopped this mornin soooo thats good started my soy yesterday and all other herbals n im gonna order a clear blue fm if i can find 1 at a good price xx did u manage 2 get ur tree n dec's up??? im doin mine this weekend i think

No were not putting them up till sunday I'm just really excited to put them up, I'm working all nite and not really looking forward to it tbh :( ah well more xmas pennies lol glad ur af has finished now! It feels better when its gone and u no u can start trying again!
So how's everyone feeling today? Do we have anyone left that still dosnt no if they are pregnant or not? Other than jasmine_rose obviously. Xxx

Yay glad to hear it is moving along Jasmine_Rose! Just over a week and you will know for sure!

Thanks Jacks mummy, I'm good thanks....except for being a bit concerned about my period -wondered if any of you ladies had any ideas really? Since it came back in April this year, I've always had periods that last about 5 days. This one is really strange tho - I started spotting on Monday, it went into full flow on Tuesday night, and every tampon I've taken out today has barely anything on it (lol sorry for the detail). So basically I only bled properly for 1 and a half days, if that. It just seems really short for me. Does anyone know what it could be? Is this normal? I'm a bit worried it's going to affect TTC'ing this month and just nervous that something isn't quite right.

Wow I've not been on here for a few days, and so many BFPs - congrats ladies.

My wicked AF came and got me, but I'm OK. Ready to start again this month! Also, I have written down every single twinge/symptom I had after ovulation. I actually have lots of pregnancy symptoms - which are in fact PMS symptoms, so when I get these this month I can look at my list and see if it is 'normal' for me. Other than that I won't be using OPKs or early pregnancy tests, and definitely NOT internet cheapies!!!

I'm just going to try and be more relaxed (if I can - easy to say now!) and try the sperm meets egg plan this month. Hopfully it will be BFPs all round for us ladies in time for New Year!!

So glad we have this thread!

Day 34
Should hopefully get the blood test results on the 10th which will be good. I know Im most likely pregnant from the urine tests and all the yucky symptoms and lack of AF so its more about checking the hormones are at a level that they will look like lasting....
Fingers crossed as Im driving hubby made by saying maybe and if .... he thought me getting a pos on a stick would make me believe but its not... I sound like a right miserable blurrrrrrr sorry xxx

Aww jasmine! It must be awful this waiting game but I think we all no u are pregnant! But I would be the same don't wanna get hopes up just incase but with no af and a faint line that's almost a definite! Just keep positive not long now till blood results!
How's everyone else doing? Well me not been pregnant was a blessing in disguise because last nite when I was getting jack undressed for his bath I noticed lots and lots of spots! And the doc has just confirmed that he has chicken pox which Is probebly the worst thing to be around in early pregnancy so I'm quite glad I wasn't pregnant I would only of been worrid sick the whole time! But the doc says its ok to still be trying as I'm not due af till 25th and by the time it will implant the poxs bug will be gone!! Xx

Aww jasmine! It must be awful this waiting game but I think we all no u are pregnant! But I would be the same don't wanna get hopes up just incase but with no af and a faint line that's almost a definite! Just keep positive not long now till blood results!
How's everyone else doing? Well me not been pregnant was a blessing in disguise because last nite when I was getting jack undressed for his bath I noticed lots and lots of spots! And the doc has just confirmed that he has chicken pox which Is probebly the worst thing to be around in early pregnancy so I'm quite glad I wasn't pregnant I would only of been worrid sick the whole time! But the doc says its ok to still be trying as I'm not due af till 25th and by the time it will implant the poxs bug will be gone!! Xx

Hope Jack gets better soon and gets rid of those nasty chickens :) Life all happens for a reason....
It is awful living in limbo but I got excited last time I was pregnant and then my hormones werent high enough and I lost the pregnancy so Im just not happy feeling happy about the pos test until I get the blood results.. although the fact I got a pos on a dip stick is good :)

In work again for the late shift today and the number of patients they will let me near is getting less and less now that Ive told them Im pregnant but then its diff in the line of work have to keep running and hiding in the staff room when the xray machine gets put on

Hey ladies.
Well I'm not pregnant any more. The hospital said that it's actually very common, especially around the 4-5 week mark, and many women don't even notice as they just assume their period is a few days late. It just wasn't viable for whatever reason.
However they also said that the fact we got pregnant after only 2 months shows that we are both obviously fertile and that we should start trying again straight away! Yay!
So hopefully I should still ovulate in 2 weeks time or so and can try for my BFP with you ladies!
Thanks again for all your kind words, this little group we have here is the best!
Jacksmummy- Thanks for sharing. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, and needed the reminder!
Hope everyone is well and happy.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies.
Well I'm not pregnant any more. The hospital said that it's actually very common, especially around the 4-5 week mark, and many women don't even notice as they just assume their period is a few days late. It just wasn't viable for whatever reason.
However they also said that the fact we got pregnant after only 2 months shows that we are both obviously fertile and that we should start trying again straight away! Yay!
So hopefully I should still ovulate in 2 weeks time or so and can try for my BFP with you ladies!
Thanks again for all your kind words, this little group we have here is the best!
Jacksmummy- Thanks for sharing. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, and needed the reminder!

Goodluck with TTC Nelly fingers crossed for you xxx

Well Im home... I was really sick at work so Ive been sent home... preggy sickness hopefully as I dont want a bug :(

Hey ladies.

Really sorry to hear that :hugs: But I hope & pray that you get a sticky one ASAP! :dust:

Im due for AF on the 29th of November. No sign yet. Doc says I should by the 8th of December, hopefully not!

Hi there ladies!! Well I've been really busy with work these last few days and nites. I'm a mobile nail technician and with xmas coming up its just all gone alittle crazy lol but I'm not complaining! I'm just so tired today I didn't stop yesterday between work and looking after a poorly jack, and he had me up all nite about every hour but he's really itching going to the chemist to get him somthing for it today.
Well today is the 1st day we start 'trying' doing smep, and I'm really excited to be starting again! How's is everyone else doing? Anyones af finished yet?
Jasmine I can't wait for u to get ur bloods bk. Just try and relax really not long now and then maybe you can start to enjoy your pregnancy.
Nellyo I'm so sorry that it didn't happen for u this time! But you are being so strong and positive!! I'm sure it will happen for u very soon! Good luck to everyone!! :dust: :dust: xxxxx

SMEP is every other day up until around O date and then every day -- or something like that, right? GL this month ladies! :dust: :dust: I'll keep my FXd!!

Yea smep is every other day from day 8 of ur cycle then when you get a positive ovulation stick its everyday for 3days then miss a day that 1more time for good luck! I'm really hoping it works for me this month and for every one else this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->