the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Just back from A and E ...was having so much pain I thought I might have an eptopic
They did bloods and a scan... I was pregnant and in my womb but the hormone levels arent high enough and Im going to miscarry... have to go back in a few days if Im not bleeding :( Not the best news but at least I know where I stand now and the good thing is it wasnt in my falliopian tube.

Oh Jasmine I'm so so sorry.:hugs:
I know that nothing anyone says at the moment will make you feel much happier but as Jacksmummy said "Everything happens for a reason." That really helped me to look forward.
I'm here if you ever need to talk to someone.
xxxxxxx

Thanks Nelly Just hope I bleed soon and dont need any interventions
Going to look forward to getting healthier and then one day trying again
In the mean time Ill stay here to support you all getting your BFPs :)

Just back from A and E ...was having so much pain I thought I might have an eptopic
They did bloods and a scan... I was pregnant and in my womb but the hormone levels arent high enough and Im going to miscarry... have to go back in a few days if Im not bleeding :( Not the best news but at least I know where I stand now and the good thing is it wasnt in my falliopian tube.

So sorry to hear :( :hugs:

Jasmine, so sorry to hear your bad news, hugs x

Its a day for counting my blessings that I have 3 beautiful children and a hubby who loves me and my children dearly... Introducing Rob (11) Matt (7) and Katie (5)

Attachments

• 40829_482154296981_689856981_6783710_6078280_n[1].jpg
    40829_482154296981_689856981_6783710_6078280_n[1].jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 8
Hey ladies.
Well I'm not pregnant any more. The hospital said that it's actually very common, especially around the 4-5 week mark, and many women don't even notice as they just assume their period is a few days late. It just wasn't viable for whatever reason.
However they also said that the fact we got pregnant after only 2 months shows that we are both obviously fertile and that we should start trying again straight away! Yay!
So hopefully I should still ovulate in 2 weeks time or so and can try for my BFP with you ladies!
Thanks again for all your kind words, this little group we have here is the best!
Jacksmummy- Thanks for sharing. I have always believed that everything happens for a reason, and needed the reminder!
Hope everyone is well and happy.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for you all
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Nelly - make sure to take good care of yourself xxx

Its a day for counting my blessings that I have 3 beautiful children and a hubby who loves me and my children dearly... Introducing Rob (11) Matt (7) and Katie (5)

Absolutely, what a cute picture :) Hopefully there are plenty of hug givers in your house then? x

Aww jasmine I'm so sorry!!!!!!! I hope you start bleeding soon so it all happens naturally. Can't believe its happend :( are you going to keep trying? Xxxx :hugs: xxxX

A lot happens here in a few days doesn't it? I hope Christmas is a luckier time and that there are many BFPs. Just reading your comments, even when I haven't had time to post as made me feel connected at a time when secrecy seems to be the normal course of action - I hate it, I can't hold my own water (literally it seems at the moment with frequent loo trips!) We haven't told anyone yet, I am itching to tell my sister but am unsure because it is so early in day. Eeek.

I don't get online loads atm with working from home (I am a teacher too NellyO - we had 3 snow days, couldn't believe it!). Hope you are all doing well, be it with impending bding :) or your bfps, and I will pop on again asap. Jacksmummy, hope Jack is rid of the nasties as my nephew called them a few months back! He is only 4 and was covered in camomile lotion from head to foot :)

xxx

Aww jasmine I'm so sorry!!!!!!! I hope you start bleeding soon so it all happens naturally. Can't believe its happend :( are you going to keep trying? Xxxx :hugs: xxxX

I will be trying again not quite yet but I will try at some point... in the meantime staying here to make sure you all get your BFPs

Nelly and Jasmine, I'm so sorry for your sad news and hope you're both OK.

xx

Well... I started spotting yesterday and it ended up turning into bleeding. Tests changed from positive to negative so it looks like it turned from a dream to a nightmare. I got my cry in last night, then went numb, now I'm sort of angry but accepting. I just really wish DH hadn't said anything and now I need to deal with people about it. I'm bad enough in social situations I don't need people feeling awkward around me too because they've said something, YKWIM?

so sorry to hear that your bleeding. Make sure you go see your GP and get checked over ... and look after yourself. Big hugs its not nice having to tell people but sometimes it also nice to have people to support you but I do know how you feel. My hubby had told everyone at a wedding we went to and ive had to send mass msgs to everyone.
Not sure any of my thoughts help but I keep thinking it will be for some kind of reason.
And the times it has happened to me Ive just been glad it happened early rather than in 2nd or 3rd trimester... It doesnt make your loss feel any less though and I still think of them as my babies and I think I always will.

Oh my goodness Jasmine and mmdrago - my thoughts and love are with you
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no, so sorry mmdrago.:hugs:
All I can say is you will start to feel better, I cried a lot over the following days but I'm really starting to feel normal again and able to look to the next month. Make sure you keep busy with things to take your mind off it. I watched lots of comedy films and went for walks in the snow. And then being back at work today with my gorgeous year 3 class just completely lifted me.
Everything happens for a reason, and I'm sure that reason will come clear very soon.
I'm here if you need to talk.
xxxxxxxxx

Oh no mmdrago!!! I can't believe it! I'm so sorry hun!!! :hugs: I just feel awful for all three of u! What an awful thing to have to go thru! :hugs: well I hope it helps abit that we are all here for u! You just do whatever you need to do, and hope you feel upto ttc again asap xxxxxx

Nellyo and mmdrago I'm going to remove you names from the tread name is that ok? I don't want u to feel like I'm just erasing u, if u want it to stay there I will leave it there I don't mind but at the same time I thought maybe u would want me to take it off xxxxx I'll do it now and if u want me to put it bk just say and I will xxxxx

Jacksmummy- Of course you can remove my name. It will give me an incentive to get it back there as soon as possible!
Let's hope we all get on there within the next few months.
And yes, being able to talk to all of you on here is a great comfort. I love this forum!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:
xxxxxxxx

Time to confuse you all......
Join me in my confusion.... apparently the hcg bloods I had at the hospital are double what I had at the GP the day before.... still low but they have doubled.... and my GP said as Im not bleeding I have to count myself as pregnant as sometimes the baby can be too small to see and she wants me to have another scan ....

so now im just confused.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"