the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Time to confuse you all......
Join me in my confusion.... apparently the hcg bloods I had at the hospital are double what I had at the GP the day before.... still low but they have doubled.... and my GP said as Im not bleeding I have to count myself as pregnant as sometimes the baby can be too small to see and she wants me to have another scan ....

so now im just confused.com

Wow no wonder you're confused, when can they fit you in for a scan? x

Time to confuse you all......
Join me in my confusion.... apparently the hcg bloods I had at the hospital are double what I had at the GP the day before.... still low but they have doubled.... and my GP said as Im not bleeding I have to count myself as pregnant as sometimes the baby can be too small to see and she wants me to have another scan ....

so now im just confused.com

Wow no wonder you're confused, when can they fit you in for a scan? x

ill get the scan in the post so no idea

Jasmine, I hope this is a good sign. Fingers crossed.
xx

really trying not even to think about it being a good sign... hubbys already made a unturn from major depression and silence ...saying he never wants to try again coz we'll always miscarriage to smiling and wanting to discuss baby names. I really cant be as upset as I was early hours of sunday morning and this just feels like Ive got to go through it again to be shown a scan of nothing but a black hole....or maybe even nothing at all next time

Yes jasmine this is very very true!! My sis in law had 4mc in 6month and when she got pregnant the 5th time the early pregnancy unit wanted her to have an internal scan to see how the baby was she was only 1week past af went in and they said it was gone and she should start bleeding soon also told the there was almost no chance of her carrying a baby longer than 9weeks cos of somthing with her womb??!! Anyway she was deverstated and 2weeks later still no bleeding she had a test still at home so she took it and got a blaring BFP!! So called the early pregnancy unit got a scan the next day and there was infact a tiny little baby!!! He's now 1year old!! So it does happen hun so keep strong til you get your scan!!! XxxxxxxX

Thank you all :) It was an earthshaker but I'm slowly stabilizing. I just wonder if that was why my tests were so faint? Oh well. I def. want to still TTC and so does DH.

It's fine to take my name down hun & doesn't bother me. I am still healthy and have a lot to be thankful for, there's always tomorrow.

Jasmine, I hope that everything turns out ok for you. Praying

I'm glad ur starting to feel abit better hun, let's hope this month is better for all of us! Jasmine I'm so excited to find out what happens after ur results from your scan I'm so hoping and preying that your bean was hiding the first time round!!!!! But I understand u been apprehensive about it I would be aswell!
Well I'm on cd 10 and I'm waiting for my cb digi ovulation kit to come from amazon today. I should be ovulating this weekend! I'm very excited I'm preying for my xmas bfp I really really am!! And I'm preying for u guys too!
How is everyone feeling and were are u all in ur cycles? Who's af has finished now? Xxxx

Good morning everyone.. I might sound mad but Im trying to look forward to trying to conceive... I might order a opk when and if I bleed although they advise at least 2 mths off after a MC. Hubby has gone major posistive again and thinks im a looney for talking about wanting to try again when he still thinks Im pregnant. My CM seems to have come back no idea if thats good or bad but id been quite dry for a few days. Its yellowy again so who knows. Also want to get a themometer and start taking my temps.
Off xmas shopping today whilst Im off work today... I took the day off coz the dr wanted to do some tests and then they rang and changed the day so ill go back to work tomorrow and get xmas boxed off today :)

Jasmine I still think your pregnant if I'm honest but we will just have to see won't we :) you any idea when your scan will be? I hope its sooner rather than later!! I'm also going xmas shopping today :) I love christmas and jack understands everything this year so I can't wait to see his face on xxmas morning!
Have a lovely day jasmine!!
(P.s u took me off ur signature :( hope I havnt do anything to upser u?) XxxxxxX

oops sorry I copy and pasted urs coz urs looked better than mine and of course you dont have yourself on yours lol oops

No idea when Ill get the scan. hopefully wont be long.... Drs again on friday for another pregnancy test.... hmmmmm what will be will be...

Hi ladies....

I have been lurking around here for a while..and have read the whole post from beginning to end and now feel like i know u all without even speaking to any of u lot yet. Weird i no :wacko:

Anyhow..bit of history, i have two baby angels in heaven. Macey - my first girl born at 22+6 weeks, lived for 10mins :cry: and Jacob - my first boy born at 23+3 weeks, came home after a long and very difficult 5 months in hospital but sadly grew his wings shortly after coming home. :cry:

Me and partner are very close and believe in what will be will be...and our time will come for us to be blessed with a healthy baby and so have agreed to start trying again :thumbup:

Hope you dont mind me joining in halfway through the thread but would very much like to join in with u lovely ladies in getting our BFPs :happydance:

Much love, Leanne xx

P.S - sorry about the long post :blush:

Welcome DMJ sorry to hear about your losses. Goodluck TTC and having a healthy pregnancy xxxx

Thankyou Jasmine_rose.

Hope everything goes ok on friday for you, fingers crossed. :kiss:

xxx

Hello how is everyone?

Wow jasmine rose not long to wait sweet - thoughts are with you! :hugs:

DMJ - Hi! I think you have an amazing attitude and admire you! Loads of :dust: for your healthy lovely BFP!

Stacey darling oooh getting exciting!! Not long til the weekend! :sex: !! :haha:

Hope all you girls are doing okay xxxx

I had my early scan today and saw and heard the heartbeat....i just can't believe this is happening! I am so nervous and excited at the same time! My OH was so happy! Now we have this funny little pic of our little pea sized cub hehe! I never knew how weird/crazy/amazing it would feel!

Such sweet signatures girls too....made me cry! Although I am actually crying at everything....even watch adverts!!!!!!!

Love xxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while - things are so busy at the moment, has been great for keeping my mind off TTCing tho. The first half of a cycle actually goes so much quicker than the 2ww. I am enjoying it so much more :haha:

So sorry to hear some of you are having such a tough time. mmdrago - I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. How are you feeling hun? Hope you are holding up too NellyO :hugs:.

Jasmine_Rose - you must be in limbo. Hope your OH and kids are taking good care of you :hugs:. So hard to know what to say, but that sounds so positive about the HCG doubling. I hope it all works out for you and your little bean :flower:. Your signature is really sweet by the way - is a real spur on to see all our names on there! :happydance:

Welcome DMJ - great to have you in the group! So sorry to hear about your little angels. Fingers crossed for that bfp really soon! Do you know when you are due to ovulate? x

Haven't seen Tilly or KatieKittyKat on in a while - hope you are doing ok too x

Hi Curly! Great to see you here. So exciting about your scan. Did you get a private one to get it early? Can't wait to join u over in the preggo section!!! Take care, hope you are feeling well x

Hi Curly! Great to see you here. So exciting about your scan. Did you get a private one to get it early? Can't wait to join u over in the preggo section!!! Take care, hope you are feeling well x

Hello!! Hope you're well!

Yes got a private one with the man who helped diagnose me with my endo and recommended the op I had (endo removed) so I am now preggo! He is amazing! And after all the internal scans I've had in the last 3 years - his is like going on holiday!!! :haha:

I am in and out of sickness and being so so tired and in and out of the loo and can't go in the kitchen sometimes because everything stinks! But I'm fine! :haha:

Really looking forward to everyone getting their BFPs!!
:dust::dust::dust: to all you lovely girls xxx

I took a couple of weeks off so that I could take my mind off of everything. It helped a bit but I have been so moody that I feel bad for hubby.

I am in the 4 day window that Fertility friend predicts I am ovulating so have been having some fun with DH this week. Hopefully this is our month. AF is due Dec 24th !!!! That would suck!

Hope everyone is doing well. I have caught up on my thread-reading and now seem to feel back in the loop.

Anyone finished their xmas shopping? I just cant seem to get into the spirit.

Good luck everyone! :thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->