the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi curly123 - Thankyou means alot. some people think were wrong in wanting to try again right away but i spose thats how me and my oh deal with things. Hope the sickness isnt getting to u too much. Pleased the early scan went well :thumbup:

Hi Lucy Lu - well this month AF was a week late so did get my hopes up a little even though i was getting BFNs. So now im a little behind all you lot and due to OV around the 21st i believe :wacko: not too clued up on it all to be honest lol.

As wth the xmas shopping i am sooo behind, really cant get into the swing of things this year, and seems to be coming round way too fast.
If only the 2ww would fly by like that :growlmad:

xx

Unfortunately Ive started bleeding very heavy. So I think the pregnancy is definately coming to an end. Hubby was saying he never wants to try again but Ive talked him into it so will be trying again sometime. Want to get checked over first and find out whats going on inside etc but will stay around stalking your TTC in the meantime

awww huni...im really sorry to hear that. Might not help but try to stay positive. It will all happen for us eventually, that how i try and see it.
Thats best getting checked out to see if anythings wrong. Im waiting for my appt. to come through to check me out, altough i believe mine is due to IC.

Big hugs for you :hugs::hugs:

xxx

Well I called the doctor's office to see if they wanted me to do anything. Doctor ended up calling me back and asking how sure I was I was preg, I told him I took about 20 tests. He said there's no way if you started bleeding on Sunday that your HPT would be neg already (I took a couple the day I started bleeding - said negative) and he had me go in to get my blood drawn for hcg levels. I am still waiting to hear back from him but now his comment has me all confused. :( I took at least 5 different BRANDS of HPTs they all said positive and after bleeding I took 3 diff brands that say negative. I don't know, I hope he can shed some light on everything and I hope there's nothing wrong with me.

silly doctor comment of course you could get a negative urine dip when you miscarry... just means ur hcg levels have fallen below what the urine dip will read. Ur hcg would have still been there in ur blood though....

silly doctor comment of course you could get a negative urine dip when you miscarry... just means ur hcg levels have fallen below what the urine dip will read. Ur hcg would have still been there in ur blood though....

Yes I was thinking that maybe things went sour before I started bleeding and the levels were tapering down. I don't know since I never had any blood tests done until the one I just took after the fact.

I don't want him thinking I am out of my mind and never had a positive in the first place! Believe me if it were up to me I'd have my own lab and draw my blood every day myself!!

Yes I was thinking that maybe things went sour before I started bleeding and the levels were tapering down. I don't know since I never had any blood tests done until the one I just took after the fact.

I don't want him thinking I am out of my mind and never had a positive in the first place! Believe me if it were up to me I'd have my own lab and draw my blood every day myself!!

You probably did start to drop in hcg before you started bleeding often an MC can be caused by hcg levels not rising high enough. Sometimes medics can never know for sure and often girls who arent trying for a baby and so are not testing might never know they were pregnant just think there AF is a bit heavier because it was late.

All thats important is that you know you were pregnant and nothing can take that away :hugs:

You probably did start to drop in hcg before you started bleeding often an MC can be caused by hcg levels not rising high enough. Sometimes medics can never know for sure and often girls who arent trying for a baby and so are not testing might never know they were pregnant just think there AF is a bit heavier because it was late.

All thats important is that you know you were pregnant and nothing can take that away :hugs:

:hugs: Thanks... I know that deep down. This is all new to me and it's just a bit rough to take in at times

I'm looking forward to those with upcoming 2WW... a new cycle and possible new BFPs! :flower:

:hugs: Thanks... I know that deep down. This is all new to me and it's just a bit rough to take in at times

I'm looking forward to those with upcoming 2WW... a new cycle and possible new BFPs! :flower:

unfortunatly im learning too much about MCs .... need some new BFP to take mind off it all :)

Hey everyone.
Curly- so happy for you and your scan!:happydance:
Jasmine- So sorry.:hugs: You are being so strong and I'm happy you'll be sticking around with us!
DMJ- Welcome!:wave: I am so sorry that you've had to go through such difficult times but I really admire how you're bouncing back.
I'm sure things will work out for everyone when it's supposed to. FX!

It's getting closer to the big ovulation day!
Not sure if my cycle will be changed much. The hospital said it might be but it also might not be. Helpful. :shrug: So I'm using opks everyday to be sure I don't miss it!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
for everyone
xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Jasmine... sorry to hear that hun! Im off my HSG tomorrow and feeling a little anxious! hopefully it will come back clear! Just using Opks everyday now to catch ov but no sign as yet!

Bug hugs xxx

good evening people ...could do with people chatting about randomness take my mind off the pain.... im taking all the pain meds I can think off and it still kills. :(

Hello Jasmine! Make you laugh...a friend just told me that her OH told her that if she wants to see commitment from him he'll get a tattoo of her name on his body....this is instead of marriage....Hmmm !

xxxx

think id rather get married its less painful and easier to get out of if you have too

oops awww poor man maybe he really wanted her name on himself lol

Hi Jasmine_Rose - just caught up on today's posts. Big hugs hun - so sorry you are having to go through all of this :hugs:. Take care x

Sounds like you might be a similar time to me DMJ - based on my last few cycles, i'm guessing I'm going to ovulate somewhere between the 19th and 24th Dec - hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

I'm not sure where a lot of us are at at the moment with cycles - pretty sure Jacksmummy said she was due to ov around the 12th tho, so she might be the first this month!... in fact she has been very quiet on here the last couple of days. Lots of :sex: methinks! :haha: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->