the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Sounds like you might be a similar time to me DMJ - based on my last few cycles, i'm guessing I'm going to ovulate somewhere between the 19th and 24th Dec - hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

I'm not sure where a lot of us are at at the moment with cycles - pretty sure Jacksmummy said she was due to ov around the 12th tho, so she might be the first this month!... in fact she has been very quiet on here the last couple of days. Lots of :sex: methinks! :haha: :winkwink:

My levels were at 2, so I don't have to worry about waiting out any cycles or anything. Since I was about a week late I am guessing that my O date will be around the 22nd-24th!

According to fertility friend, I am scheduled to O today or tomorrow... feel like it is today so wish me luck!!!! (hi ho hi ho, its off to :sex::sex: I go!)

Any O buddies out there?

Hi Ladies, sorry I have been MIA, just worrying over here as I got some brown spotting that started on Tuesday. No cramps as such just twinges and pulls now and again. Am scared though as I do have lower backache - and have gone dizzy a couple of times! Considering going to a&e for the referral to the epu as I am still away from my gps. Naturally am worried - don't know what to do for the best. X

Im confused abotu the DPO,

If I ovulation on CD 13, and its CD 18 is DP0 5 days? Is that what it means?

Hi Ladies, sorry I have been MIA, just worrying over here as I got some brown spotting that started on Tuesday. No cramps as such just twinges and pulls now and again. Am scared though as I do have lower backache - and have gone dizzy a couple of times! Considering going to a&e for the referral to the epu as I am still away from my gps. Naturally am worried - don't know what to do for the best. X

I would always advise seeking medical advice... but the spotting could be quite normal my friends had some in the early weeks.

Sounds like you might be a similar time to me DMJ - based on my last few cycles, i'm guessing I'm going to ovulate somewhere between the 19th and 24th Dec - hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

I'm not sure where a lot of us are at at the moment with cycles - pretty sure Jacksmummy said she was due to ov around the 12th tho, so she might be the first this month!... in fact she has been very quiet on here the last couple of days. Lots of methinks!

Im not too clued up on it all but when i type my info into the ov calculators im getting around that sort of week too so hopefully well both catch it this month.

squeshie - i would say the same, to go and get checked out. its for the best to be able to put your mind at rest to know that everythings ok. And like Jasmine_rose said it is quite common to have some spotting in the early stages. Hope everything works out ok for you hun. :hugs:

xxx

Hey ladies - HSG all done, both Tubes are clear so very pelased! aAND....... it didnt hurt at all! nothing, no cramping, no twinges no nothing, just like having a smear! bit messy after as the dye comes out ( yak!!) but im so relieved! how are all of you?? x

Hi ladies sorry havnt posted for a few days been so busy with work and with jack having chicken pox its just been a very stressful few days but jack went back to school today so that gave me abit of time also been running round like a headless chicken trying to find jacks main xmas present ended up driving 50mins to an argos miles away cos they were the only one with it in stock and they only had 1 but I got it and now its wrapped up in the loft!
Just want to say the comment about me and oh :sex: made me laugh!! We have been doing smep so been doing it every other day but I think I'm going to ovulate tmoro as I'm cramping and my cb opk line was quite a lot darker this morning so much so I'm debating doing another tonite can't wait to get in the 2ww again cos then atleast for 2 weeks I'll have some hope lol I'm still adamant there will be no early testing for me this month! I've decided to wait until xmas eve morning as af is due xmas day, I've got 1 frer upstairs and I won't be buying anymore! Lol
So jasmine I'm so happy oh has said u can try again and I'm really happy ur going to be sticking around!
Kelly I'm really glad everything went ok with u!
Lucy lu I hope u ovulate sooner rather than later!
DMJ welcome!! So glad to have u here! And I'm really sorry about your loses! :hugs:
Curly so glad you scan went ok congrats!!
Squeshie good luck hun I'm sure everything will be ok darling but just get checked incase :hugs:
Sorry if I've missed anyone as I'm really tired and had quite a lot to catch up on with u ladies!
Hope everyone is getting all geared up fo :sex: :sex: :sex: :sex: :haha: xxxxxxx

Ok so I havnt seen anything on katie or rachael :( I hope they are ok???!!! Ladies let us no ur ok please missin u both xxxxxxx :hugs: xxxxxxx

Im confused abotu the DPO,

If I ovulation on CD 13, and its CD 18 is DP0 5 days? Is that what it means?

Yep you're right, it just stands for days past ovulation

Aw mamajama and jacksmummy - so exciting you are gonna be in the 2ww again anytime now! Lots of babydust to you both!

Squeshie - try not to worry, if it's not much, likelihood is everything is fine, but def worth getting checked out. Let us know how it goes hun, thinking of you x

Hey ladies - HSG all done, both Tubes are clear so very pelased! aAND....... it didnt hurt at all! nothing, no cramping, no twinges no nothing, just like having a smear! bit messy after as the dye comes out ( yak!!) but im so relieved! how are all of you?? x

Glad it went ok xxx

Thanks lucy Lu!

I think I have everything down pat now. And I a been doing a lot of reserach for how my cycle works :)

Good morning girlies
Well Ive been to the Drs a bit uneventful but talked through my MC and how its been... got to go back if bleeding doesnt stop. So next step is scan and hormone screen to try and see whats going on. Scan appointment through for the 20th December.

Heya gang, went to GPs today she's referred me to teh epu today at two - hopefully it's positive news. Took a test yesterday cause I'm going mad :) and it came up positive so quickly x Hope that's a good sign! x HOpe you're all alright, I'll update when I return!

Well ladies as you can see by my picture I'm ovulating!! Yey!! I peed on it this morning when I got up and nothing then when I got back from taking jack to nursery I decided to try again cos I've got really bad period type cramping and I got that last month when I ov'd and this time I got a smiley face!! I really hope I get my bfp this month, anyway squeshie I hope everything goes well!! Good news on the test!! Good luck sweetie but I'm sure u dnt need it! And jasmine hope everything goes as it should for u at ur scan :hugs: xxxx

Hi ladies..hope everything goes ok for you both.

Think my af is coming to an end so hopefully i might ov sooner rather then later...fingers crossed?! :wacko:

glad to see you got a smiley face jacks mummy..gonna be an exciting two week wait :happydance:
oooh...and i love your nails in your picture O:)

hmmm...doesnt look very nice out to sea today..!

xx

Thanks dmj I'm a nail tech so did them myself I've got red glitter acrylic tips with holly leaf nail art I'm a sucker for xmas! Lol glad af is coming to an end hun! You should be ov around xmas then! Good luck!! XxxxX

Love your nails Jacks mummy and the lovely smiley face. I wish I was allowed nails Im a student nurse and there a no no. I have a party for my first wedding anniversary coming up next weekend cant wait...going to go stay in a hotel with the hubby Id say theyd be some TTC naughtiness but according to hubbys phone im not due to ovulate until xmas day plus after a MC not best to try straight off so I wont be trying.... might just have to practise the technique though lol TMI alert lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->