the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Hi ladies, mind if i join in the madness!!?? been reading your thread for a while and you all seem like a great bunch, really supportive. A wee bit about myself.... OH and I have been together 4 years this is our 3rd month TTC our first, due to O about NOW! and testing round about the 22nd eeeeeek i can hardly contain myself!!!!

Good luck to everyone and looking forward to getting to know you all a little better xx

Hello bubs! Welcome! Ur the same as me in ur cycle I'm 3rd month ttc aswell and I'm ovulating now am due to test on the 22nd aswell!! This will be my 2nd. Glad to have u here hope you've been having lots of :sex: lol I no I have hehe hoping month 3 is lucky for both of us!!! Have you been using opk's or anything else? Xx

hey jacksmummy! Not using OPKs or temping yet as i think it would stress me out so trying to go into this relaxed as possible, im pretty in tune with my cycle and happy that i can tell when im due to ovulate, also i dont tell OH so that hes not under any pressure either!
Have you been using OPKs or temping? how you feeling about the next 2 weeks???

Well ladies, it's that time of the month again. No NOT AF, stop thinking about her it brings bad luck! It's the "let's get crazy and pee on a stick 20 times a day JUST IN CASE that supposed evap line is real" time. Well, it's 11 DPO for me today and I've managed to only POAS twice today. The imaginary lines are playing tricks on my eyes again.

I look and see only white and think "It's ok, I have a plan for myself either way. But why am I still so bummed? :(" Then I turn stick a little and think "wait... I think I see something. Is it a line? Ohh why am I getting so excited especially after last month! Stop it!"

But I can't stop! It's like a disease and I am enjoying it as much as it is driving me crazy! Ahhhh!! insanity = POAS

Say it with me now...
"I will not use an FRER. I will not use an FRER. I will not use an FRER."

Haha mmdrago!! That's me every month!! I think that's all of us ttc def makes us go CRAZY!!!! Lol well I think I'm 1dpo today so I think I'm officially back in the 2ww! So in about a week I will be going crazy with symptom spotting and counting down the days till I pee on sticks (if I already havnt haha) but I'm keepin my fingers crossed for u hun!!
Bubbs I've been using clearblue digi opk's for the past 2 month but I ovulate the same time every month cd14 and get quite bad cramps so thought I'd try without this month (but iv hated the no knowing!) So I won't be going without again! It stresses me out even more not knowing 100% this month has just been me and oh doing the deed as much as we can tbh so we will see in 2weeks
As far as the 2ww goes I HATE the 1st week cos it really is the waiting game but once I'm into the 2nd week I'm then counting down the days till I can test so its not as bad but then I'm driving myself crazy trying to spot lines so its just a nightmare for me tbh lol
Lucy how u coping with af? Hope its not getting you down hun! Xxx :dust: to everyone!!! Xxx

Mmdrago, here I was thinking it was just me. My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Jack's mummy and bubbs, I think I'm 2-3 days behind you. I am using opks (couldn't bear not too) and this am had a faint line. I know you're not supposed to pay any attention to anything that's not as dark as the control line but for the last 2 months, my pattern has been faint line, faint line, dark line. I am thinking about switching to clearblue digital so there's no chance of me misreading but when I mentioned that to my other half he just rolled his eyes and told me not to waste the ones I already had. Far too sensible for me!!!

Baby dust to all xx

Kb38 I love the clearblue opk's! I no a lot of ladies on here use the strips but I just couldn't cope with the wondering if I defo was ovulating! In the supermarkets and pharmacys they cost around £22 but I always get mine from amazon for £13 I really wish I'd of used them this month I'm panincing that I'm ovulating now cos I've got cramps and I just dnt no what to think so goin to :sex: today and tmoro aswell and see what happens if I'm not pregnant this month then 100% will be using opk's again next month cos I just can't cope. Far too much stress way more than the last months :( but we will just have to see what happens, good luck to u make sure u get in lots of :sex: hehe xxx

I wanted to use the CB smiley OPK but it was just too expensive, even if I were to buy it on ebay! I just stick to using the little IC OPKs and they do just fine. I know round about when I'm getting close to O time and I start testing 2x a day with them, so I catch the dark line every time.

jacks mummy, im the same as you, had sharp pains in right O yesterday which normally suggests O for me but very crampy today so gonna play it safe and get some :sex: in today and tomorrow.

After reading about what you girls have been saying about OPK's maybe i'll give them a shot next month (hopefully wont need to :winkwink: ) where is the best place to buy.... online?? advice appreciated!! xx

Hiya All

CD 33 no chance of being preg before anyone gets excited as Ive not had any :sex:

Nice clean house today Im feeling that a great haze is lifting not sure why things seem brighter maybe the lack of junk is improving my eye sight. Had cramps last night but still no AF.

Have much to do this week as I have decided to apply to do an MA but the deadline for applying is the 15th. Not sure ill get in I can only try as I have had to leave my nursing and Im not sure I will be able to return due to the nursing shift hours and the family.

Good to see you all continuing in the Mission TTC will be joining you as soon as I can :) But sticking about to stalk you all in the mean time. Would love a diet buddy Jacks Mummy. Goodluck going back to weight watchers my friends just lost 2 stone on WW and found out shes pregnant aged 40 with her 8th child having NTNP for last 7 years . So just shows you what weight loss can do

jacks mummy, im the same as you, had sharp pains in right O yesterday which normally suggests O for me but very crampy today so gonna play it safe and get some :sex: in today and tomorrow.

After reading about what you girls have been saying about OPK's maybe i'll give them a shot next month (hopefully wont need to :winkwink: ) where is the best place to buy.... online?? advice appreciated!! xx

I bought mine (both IC OPK and HPT) at babywishes.org
I like theirs over amazon's because the sticks are a bit thicker. More line area you can analyze ;)

Girls... I need help. BAD! I am freaking out. I broke down and used FRER today because I kept seeing faint lines on the ICs. I see a line. It's faint. I am getting flashbacks of last month's mc all over again. I don't know what to do. My school starts back TOMORROW and I NEED to concentrate these last 4 months to graduate. I can NOT be freaking out about this, it tore me UP last time. The doc told me to come in for blood test next time I get a pos, I can probably call and go in after school but I am so scared... :cry:

It was faint like this last month and never got darker and I eventually bled around week 5/6 (about a week late) This one is faint too... I can't help but feed off of the outcome of last month. :nope:

https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4882/janfrer12dpo.jpg

That looks like a positive to me!!! Please try not to worry, I know exactly how you feel and you must try to be positive or it'll turn you crazy!
Fingers crossed for you very very tightly!

xxxxxx

Looks like a positive to me too mmdrago! That's a definite line - congratulations! I'm sure you will be ok and it was a horrible one off last time. Lots of hugs to you hun. Do you think you can hold off testing for a few more days until the line gets darker?

Hi NellyO! - how are you doing? I love your ticker! Hope you are feeling a bit more relaxed now.

So happy for both of you! - I'm sure all will be well and you'll be holding your little babies in your arms come September! So exciting!

What Masters are you going to apply for Jasmine_Rose?

Welcome to our madhouse bubbs - I'm on third cycle too, so lets hope it's third time lucky for all 3 of us! - me, you and jacksmummy. I am that determined it's going to happen this month that I don't know how I will cope with a bfn! You two are a few days ahead of me - I'm due to ovulate the day you both test - lets hope that parallel is another sure sign!!!!! - October babies here we come! x

Thanks ladies... I don't know if I can hold off now that I've seen that line. I feel like I should def call the dr office to get a blood test just to confirm. Since I didn't get one last time, I got this strange feeling like everything was all a lie. Silly, I know... but I want to get the test this time even if it were to happen again just for my peace of mind.

Jasmine_rose - whenever I clean something in the house I get the same feeling. If I don't make the bed, I always have this weird feeling of something being incomplete LOL! Then, when I go make the bed I just have this sigh of relief!

I started trying out this new "diet" - the paleo diet. I like it because it doesn't restrict carbs and you don't have to be accurate in counting cals or anything like that. Basically, you have a lot of lean meats (lean beef, chicken breasts, seafood) and a TON of veggies and fruits (minus starchy veggies like potato). That's it. Occasional egg, no dairy. (Though I still do dairy every now and then). The only hard part about it is no extra salt, things can taste a little bland in the beginning. I'm liking it overall tho!

I guess it works because when you eat a good sized lean meat portion with a lot of veggies, you can fill up fast. It's not like starchy carbs, where I could eat 3 servings of mashed potatoes or bread and not even realize it.

About this month too, if it doesn't happen this time, then I will be able to say that it officially took us less cycles to get pregnant last time even though my periods were all over the place after coming off the pill - compared to this time where my cycles are fairly regular and I get a pos opk every month!!! - if anyone is listening up there, please please PLEASE sprinkle down some baby dust! I want to be pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Ooh I forgot to say too, OH is threatening not to try the cycle after next if it hasn't happened by then as he doesn't want an Xmas baby! Grrr! Sorry ladies, rant over! x

Ooh forgot to say jacksmummy - love the new thread title! And did you get to use lots of Conceive-plus this month?

Hi girls!
Mmdrago I would deff say :bfp: congrats hunny!! Get urself to the docs and have ur bloods done but I don't think you will be seeing af anytime soon! U and nellyo must be very fertile I'm so glad its happend so quick for you girls after last month xx
Lucylu me and oh were also talking about weather or not to try when due date will be around xmas but decided it will happen when it happens and if its and xmas baby then that's just what we get :)
Jasmine glad ur feeling better hun, I no what u mean about the cleaning thing I always feel better when the house is clean!! I've been abit all over the place after the break in and havnt liked been in the house on my own so the cleaning went down hill abit but today I've done the downstairs and tmoro I'm doing the upstairs and I no I will feel much better then,
Nellyo love the ticker btw,
Anyway ladies I'm doing good just been to look at a new salon and start working there on tue wich is great!! I'm so excited.
Hope ur all ok xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->