the madhouse!!! All crazies welcome :) x

Also never managed to get the conceive plus or pregnacare conception because I was going to order it the morning I woke up and we had been broken into so had to cancel my card so wouldn't work on amazon and would never of got here on time if I'd of orderd when my new card thru so I will order them if/when af arrives xx

Well ladies my cycle is running abit late cos I am definitely ovulating now I can feel it and got really bad cramps so I'm not 1dpo I'm on cd16 god I wish I'd used opk's this month!!! Grrr!! Ah well atleast I no I'm ovulating now! Xxx

Good luck and :dust: to everyone waiting! I will let you know what happens if I see the doc tomorrow. Ugh now I just need to go keep my mind busy on other things...

Girls... I need help. BAD! I am freaking out. I broke down and used FRER today because I kept seeing faint lines on the ICs. I see a line. It's faint. I am getting flashbacks of last month's mc all over again. I don't know what to do. My school starts back TOMORROW and I NEED to concentrate these last 4 months to graduate. I can NOT be freaking out about this, it tore me UP last time. The doc told me to come in for blood test next time I get a pos, I can probably call and go in after school but I am so scared... :cry:

It was faint like this last month and never got darker and I eventually bled around week 5/6 (about a week late) This one is faint too... I can't help but feed off of the outcome of last month. :nope:

https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4882/janfrer12dpo.jpg

Fingers crossed that it gets darker for you, it is definitely there! xxx Ooh tis very exciting :)

Hiya All

CD 33 no chance of being preg before anyone gets excited as Ive not had any :sex:

Nice clean house today Im feeling that a great haze is lifting not sure why things seem brighter maybe the lack of junk is improving my eye sight. Had cramps last night but still no AF.

Have much to do this week as I have decided to apply to do an MA but the deadline for applying is the 15th. Not sure ill get in I can only try as I have had to leave my nursing and Im not sure I will be able to return due to the nursing shift hours and the family.

Good to see you all continuing in the Mission TTC will be joining you as soon as I can :) But sticking about to stalk you all in the mean time. Would love a diet buddy Jacks Mummy. Goodluck going back to weight watchers my friends just lost 2 stone on WW and found out shes pregnant aged 40 with her 8th child having NTNP for last 7 years . So just shows you what weight loss can do
--
Am very excited already reading everyone's testing news, like Jasmine am gonna join ttc after my next cycle and also stalking you - living vicariously through you poas addicts - I was one too! Also trying to lose weight so will be joining you all on that - gym starts again tomorrow and just cutting down on sugar [my downfall] and other such rubbish. Got some new vitamins the Sanatogen Mother To Be + Omega 3 - they were on half price at £4 from Sainsbury and so spring cleaning inside and like Jasmine have been cleaning the house too. Out with the out and in with the new hopefully!

Just catching up with all the posts, not had the internet this weekend, stupid computer! :)

Hope all the poas is going well! xxx

Good luck and :dust: to everyone waiting! I will let you know what happens if I see the doc tomorrow. Ugh now I just need to go keep my mind busy on other things...

Good luck hope it all goes well x

Well ladies my cycle is running abit late cos I am definitely ovulating now I can feel it and got really bad cramps so I'm not 1dpo I'm on cd16 god I wish I'd used opk's this month!!! Grrr!! Ah well atleast I no I'm ovulating now! Xxx

Get up to bed now Mrs!! :haha:

You have helped make up my mind about the opks - esp. since my ov date varies within a 3-4 day window so think I am just gonna accept I am an poas-addict and buy more of them this week! :dohh:.

Hi Squeshie! Good to see you x

Forgot to ask NellyO - did you go to the dr's on Fri? Hope it went ok. Do you think they will be able to get you a earlier scan to put your mind at rest? x

Looks good to me too mmdrago. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thanks for the tip re opks jacksmummy. will def try clearblue next month if things don't go as planned this month. i am a bit stressed as i've promised myself i'm only doing one opk a day until o-day but this am when i tested i got nothing, absolutely nothing which is dif from other months when i had two faint lines and then a dark one. am sending myself insane so have decided that when not working or b-ding i am going to be constructive until o-day / this 2ww so, picking up on the whole cleaning thing, i am planning to clean the house from top to bottom. not sure if you guys have seen on the news but there is major flooding here atm, so many people have lost their homes etc, i figure that the least i can do is donate all the clothes i never wear etc. it will be a good distraction for me too. how are you going lucy lu?

Officially back in the TWW as from today! is it just me or does everyone find it REALLY difficult to concentrate on anything, except what your your body is doing, for these 2 weeks!

As for symptom spotting im gonna try my best not to obsess over every little twinge! I had every symptom last month then :bfn: was even more disappointing.

Maybe i'll get stuck into the spring cleaning like the rest of you ladies to keep the mind occupied!

KB38 saw the flooding on the news, devastating for these people who have lost everything. Thats a really nice idea donating clothes xx

Hey everyone!
Good to see a few of you nearing ovulation and the 2ww.
Get :sex: and :dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all!!!

Jasmine and Squeshie - glad to see you both on here and looking towards the future! Fingers crossed for you both over the next few months!
mmdrago - any update today?
Lucy Lu- Doctors went fine. She was very reassuring that what happened before is most probably a one off and that I needn't worry. My midwife appointment is next Friday and I think she will put my details forward for a scan so I will ask about the possibility of an early scan then. Overall I'm starting to feel more positive and the fact I've made it almost a week further than last time has boosted my confidence. Please stick little beany!

Anyway good luck to you all and fingers crossed for many more :bfp: asap!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NellyO - That's really good to hear. Praying for you and the sticky bean! I am still in my same week as last time and freaking out. Got about 5 days to go before I make it farther than last time. The Dr office isn't open yet (closed for lunch) and I just got home from class so I'll call when they get back in and hope they can get me in for a blood test today.

I almost wasn't going to call because this morn ICs showed nothing. But my FMU did seem VERY dilute for some reason. Took another FRER after class and I see the line again, possibly a touch darker than yesterday's. So I'm going to go ahead and make that call.

Good luck Mmdrago and Nelly, sending lots of sticky vibes (mm sounds a bit dodgy ;)) keep being hopeful and finger crossed both your beans will stick around! xxx

Officially back in the TWW as from today! is it just me or does everyone find it REALLY difficult to concentrate on anything, except what your your body is doing, for these 2 weeks!

As for symptom spotting im gonna try my best not to obsess over every little twinge! I had every symptom last month then :bfn: was even more disappointing.

Maybe i'll get stuck into the spring cleaning like the rest of you ladies to keep the mind occupied!

KB38 saw the flooding on the news, devastating for these people who have lost everything. Thats a really nice idea donating clothes xx

THink keeping busy is the only thing that works :) Don't think I've had such a clean house :)

The floods look so terrible KB38, I'm sure people will be grateful of any help they can get! xxx

Gosh so much goes on in here

mmdrago Goodluck I think it looks like a line

Squeshie Im glad to see you will be joining the madhouse again

Jacksmummy Goodluck at the new Salon

Lucylu I am hoping to get on the MA Social Work course so fingers crossed

Know what you mean Jasmine_Rose - it's great to come in here and catch up with everyone's news. Good luck with getting on to your course.

Glad you are feeling a bit more reassured NellyO - little beany sounds like they are snuggled up nicely in there. MMdrago - that's a really good sign the line is getting darker! I don't trust ICs anyway! Hope the next few days go quickly for you. Can't wait to join you both! - you should start up a little pregnancy group to chat in and save some seats for us!

That sounds like a lovely idea KB38. Do you know when you are probably due to ovulate? - sorry I can't remember if you told us a few posts back.

Bubbs - Hope you're keeping busy what with being in the 2ww now! - hope the days pass quickly and you get some good symptoms!

Squeshie - I am taking a leaf out of your book and have been organising stuff around the house and cleaning constantly! Plus work is helping the days pass quickly

Forgot to say before Jacksmummy - hope it goes well in the new salon. When do you start there? Are you 1 DPO today now? x

I'd love a seat in the madhouse please :D

It's got to a stage now where after TTC for 5 months, I want to know and analyse everything my body is doing...so I went and bought the full year VIP membership at fertility friend.

I'm so tired of this waiting game, I suffer from irregular cycles too so I never know when to test. It's quite a task keeping TTC quiet from everyone, sometimes when people ask me at work how I'm doing, I just want to blurt it out.

I'd love a seat in the madhouse please :D

It's got to a stage now where after TTC for 5 months, I want to know and analyse everything my body is doing...so I went and bought the full year VIP membership at fertility friend.

I'm so tired of this waiting game, I suffer from irregular cycles too so I never know when to test. It's quite a task keeping TTC quiet from everyone, sometimes when people ask me at work how I'm doing, I just want to blurt it out.

Welcome... And I'm sure that's why these forums were invented! Somewhere you can go to obsess and everyone understands what you're going through. LOL! I am sure my DH and others around me a grateful I found this place!

Hi Tanzibar, I have purchased the VIP membership on Fertility Friend a few months ago on a friend's recommendation. At first I was a bit intimidated by having to take temps every morning and inputing into the computer but now it has become routine (and I have learnt so much about my cycle). I have also found the projection data good as it takes the guess work out of TTC so I find it quite reassuring.

I am due to ovulate tomorrow or the next day Lucy-Lu but am not holding up much home for this month. We're still ok for now but it is looking like now we might need to evacuate our home as pretty much the whole city is now flooding. I am pretty sure an evacuation centre won't be the best environment to TTC ;-) I never thought I'd find something to distract me from TTC but I have spent the whole afternoon trying to find an evac centre that will take pets so I don't have to leave my furry babies at home. I cried when I found one.

Good luck bubbs, nelly and mmdrago. Fingers crossed for you jack's mummy and everyone else about to ovulate. Baby dust to you all. I just hope I've done enough already this month.

Wow... I hope you and everyone else caught in the disaster get out unscathed. I'm glad you found a place for your pets to come with, I know how much they can mean to a family and sometimes people just don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->