~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

So just had my gender scan this morning and it's a girl!

dimples - happy 10 weeks!!! almost out of 1st tri - woohoo!!

rachel - fingers crossed for you!!

Woody - congrats on team pink!!

AFM - I FINALLY got my +OPK last night on CD23 :happydance: It was still a blaring positive this morning, so I'll test again tonight. We're trying the SMEP plan this month, so I hope it works!

Hey ladies,

I have been away on holiday for a week and in true british holiday style its rained EVERY day. Lovely. Grrr.

Not much to report, going for my scan next friday, will be 19 weeks so will find out if it is blue or pink!!

Congrats on a girl Woody!!!

CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

That's two girls for Feb 24th!!!

FXed for Tweak and Zomo!
Ooooooooh, can't wait to see if it is going to be 3 girls for Feb 24th!!! Or will we throw a little boy in the mix? :happydance:

Yeah, Woody on having a girl!

ZoMo~Glad you made it home safe from holiday!

Tweak~yeah for the + OPK!!! Hope those :spermy: catch that egg!

Yeah, I'm a prune today! Thanks Tweak!

Holly~I think I will have another scan on Tuesday. My Dr. normally likes to take a peak. Also, since I was measuring a week ahead I think she will want to do a "dating" scan to make my due date official. So, we shall see!

Woody - how awesome a little girl. :flower:

Happy 10 weeks dimples - good luck with your scan tuesday.

Yay for your upcoming scan Zomo.

Woody congratulations on having a daughter! Have fun buying those little dresses and shoes and pink!

Happy 10 weeks dimples

Zomo i had a similar british holiday this year although it didn't rain so much we suffered with the wind!

Afm- no much going on am currently 4dpo by my best guess (please ignore lying ticker) having tonnes of creamy cm and have never seen so much creamy cm in all my life preggers or not so don't know what the hell that means! Plodding on...

Hi ladies, sorry I've prob missed loads of action!
Massive congrats on your daughters Amy and gnd, so much shopping!!!
Prune-yay-congrats dimples.
Great news on a +opk-sure it was tweak, sorry phone won't let me go bk!
All crossed for you steph.

Hope all you other ladies are happy and healthy!
Afm, bumps growing and cold is leaving - finally! No appts or anything fun going on. Can I ask ladies when they felt baby move? I don't think I have yet but sure I had by now with ds.
Xxxx

Dimples, you have made it past 10 weeks :happydance: when is your next scan?

Good luck, Steph!

I'm pretty sure it's on Tuesday. My Dr. normally likes to take a quick peak!

Cornish...I felt Joey move at 15 weeks. Other women say 18ish weeks.

I know it's way early for me...but there have been at least a 1/2 dozen times now where I swear I felt the baby move. Time will tell I guess. :)

I'm watching a documentary on 9/11 right now...a journalist video-taped everything, interviewing fire-fighters. Really powerful. Tears.

Thanks dimples, I'm not sure if I have or not! Hopefully will get more definate feelings as baby gets bigger.xx

Hey ladies

Cornish I cant decide whether or not I have felt movement. I can keep putting it down to other things, not conclusively baby yet!

I ended up in hospital for the last 24 hours. Yesterday lunchtime I started getting strange shooting pains literally all over my stomach from my pubic area up to my ribs. It had mild cramping with it. I had it for about 2 hours and then went for a lie down which seemed to cure it until last night when I got up to chase my pets back into their cages and it hit me like a train. The pain was incredible, like a band straight across the centre of my stomach which had me doubled over, followed by what felt like the worst stitch of my life in my right side. I couldnt straighten up, the pain had me in tears and as I was crawling back up the stairs my partner found me and rushed me into hospital.

They poked and prodded me and stuck me in the wrist, hand and both arms with needles for blood tests, thinking it was gallstones. The results came back with amylaze (not sure if thats how it is spelt) in my blood which is enzyme secretion from the pancreas, so then they thought I may have pancreatitis too and got a surgeon to come see me. It was ruled out with more blood tests and they returned to gallstones as the cause and kept me in for an ultrasound at 10am this morning. I didnt have any more pain after about 1am last night and the ultrasound didnt show anything sinister. I did get a sneaky look at baby who was kicking away crazily and lovely to see! Eventually after threatening to discharge myself at 3.30 this afternoon they let me go.

My friend lent me a maternity pillow today so I curled up around it and slept until about half an hour ago from as soon as I got home. Was shattered after 4 hours kip last night and now I have woken up and cant get back to sleep!! Moved to sofa with pillow and last nights X-Factor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->