~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

I'm 4DPIUI today. Terrible headache. I took a nap to try to clear it out and woke up wanting sweets. You know it's bad when you go find your child's stash of Valentine candy from several months ago and raid it. He'll never know! :haha:

Steph...change that ticker :thumbup: looks like you're a day ahead of me :hugs:

Moonbeam, tweak, DT, BB, LB, Mouse, Rachelbubble, and anyone else that's trying...come back out of lurkdom :hugs: we want some sticky BFP's in here :dust:

XxX

LB..disgraceful behaviour :haha:

:dust: one of us lot at the very least need to get a BFP...there's not been any for a while :sad2:

XxX

Hey ladies check out my new ticker...what do you think? X

Hi ladies!!

Im still here, been reading everyday to check on you all!!

Im CD 16 today, waiting to ovulate, more relaxed than ever this cycle which is good!!! Really hoping i have some news to post soon... :shrug:

Glad everyone seems to be doing well....didnt realise there was still so many of us TTC'ers on here!!! Fingers crossed everyone x x x

Steph...loving the new ticker :thumbup:

RB...yup there are still a bunch of us still trying :dohh: but I'm gad we are all still together no matter where we are at. I know some people find it hard to see the preggos in here and I understand that too. Keep taking the relaxed approach :hugs: and :dust:

XxX

Steph...loving the new ticker :thumbup:

RB...yup there are still a bunch of us still trying :dohh: but I'm gad we are all still together no matter where we are at. I know some people find it hard to see the preggos in here and I understand that too. Keep taking the relaxed approach :hugs: and :dust:

XxX

I enjoy seeing the preggos on here, just feel a bit out of the conversations sometimes! Also feel i dont have much to say!! Ha!! Trying to be more relaxed and not obsess about it too much!
I do love the mix of this thread though....gives me hope as i remember the 20 week pregnant ladies TTC!!! Cant wait to see some baby photos on here in the near future!!! :haha:

x x

Awww rachel good to see you around :hi:

Well today i had a nice surprise...on the way home from the school run i was walking back with my friend claire when she suddenly said i've got something for you and handed me a little voile drawstring bag with a locket inside. The locket is in a heart shape and is inscribed wish box. Inside there are 3 little silver stars and lots of glittery stuff.

She explained that the stars represent my babies that have gone to heaven this year. How sweet is that lady? She has got one with 5 little stars in (after suffering 5 losses herself).

I will try and take some pics tomorrow in daylight...

I am glad to have finally been blessed with great friends and fab supportive friendships lately.

Just wanted to stop in and say that I keep all of you TTC in my daily prayers. I hope you get great news very soon.

I'm still here! Like Rachel, I find I don't have much to post!

CD12 with soy, hoping to ovulate soon. Have had on and off cramping in my lower abdomen, sometimes worse then other times. Dull pressure as well. But still - OPKs.

Andrea - I so hope 1 of us gets a BFP! We need some newly pregnant ladies!

Steph - love the new ticker! what a sweet friend you have! that locket sounds beautiful, I hope you can take some good pictures of it. I'd love to see it!

RB - we're just about same in our cycles. Hope you ovulate soon!!!

Heather - thank you hun! :hugs:

Ooh, lots of activity recently!!

Good luck to all the TTC ladies!! :flower: :dust: :dust: :dust: I agree, we need some BFP stat!

Steph~ That new ticker is fabulous! that is so sweet and thoughtful about your friend giving you the locket:hugs:

Welcome back, Fizzio! Glad to hear all is well!! :hugs:

LB~ I wish I had a kids' candy stash to raid! I crave sweets 24/7!!:dohh: Good luck this month!!!!!!!!

TTC'ers~ Doing anything special this month or are you on the kick ass whatever wagon? :haha: :hugs:

dimples~ Where are you? Hopefully your not still sticking your head in the toilet!

:hugs:

I'm 4DPIUI today. Terrible headache. I took a nap to try to clear it out and woke up wanting sweets. You know it's bad when you go find your child's stash of Valentine candy from several months ago and raid it. He'll never know! :haha:
Awesome! Sounds like good symptoms starting Good luck! :hugs:

Mrs. J~ Thank you always for your concern! :) I'm still here. This past week I haven't been AS sick, but still sick nonetheless. Still pretty tired. I'm watching my TIGERS play the YANKEES and the games have been so good, I have hard time going to bed! So, that's not helping my sleep situation.

Two complaints recently~ I've had such sharp ligament pains, which make changing positions sitting and in bed painful at times. My other complaint is constipation, which may be paying a roll in the ligament pain I suppose. This has been an issue since day 1, I'm just getting annoyed with it now.

I have another appointment on Monday. I can't believe Monday will be 4 weeks ago since my last appointment! I'm feeling very blessed to be as far as I am. I can't wait to get into those 20week marks, like most of you ladies now!!!

Steph~that locket was a beautiful and thoughtful idea! How sweet!

So, nice to hear from all you ladies again! I hope someone if not everyone who's trying gets their BFP soon!!!

Steph, cant wait to see the locket. What a thoughtful idea.

FXed for the ladies TTC

Amy, good luck with the new midwife. I decided to stick with my doc for now. I was told I get another US at 35 weeks or something. I do envy the maternity leave in the UK. I think i'd switch a scan for more home time with baby...

hi everyone, have been catching up on all the pages and hope everyone is doing good.
I am 10dpo and am trying not to symptom spot.
My due date was 1st october, which was sad and my husbands grandfather died this morning, so not really time to dwell too much on the 2ww thank god!
good luck to all of us TTCers and love to all the knocked up ladies
xxxxxxxx

Ughhh feel like crap this morning all the kids in bed last night (sneaky sods) and they always end up on my side of the bed...had a postage stamp of room was all scrunched up and now stiff as a board oh joy!

James has an eye appointment today and i'm working tonight so thought i would attemp a couple of pictures of the locket for you.

Apologies for the hands lol

Attachments

• 2011-10-05_07-56-08_246.jpg
    2011-10-05_07-56-08_246.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 2011-10-05_07-56-34_473.jpg
    2011-10-05_07-56-34_473.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2011-10-05_07-56-38_697.jpg
    2011-10-05_07-56-38_697.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
sthorp1179----nice locket

ok well i had my appointment and got 2 hear the hb 4 d 1st time...midwife had to search alot bt found it at the middle of lower abdomen..so i guess everything is fine...:happydance:...my scan friday is 2 check 4 abnormalities and my nex appointment is in a month..2nd of nov...the midwife told me i can walk wit my fone nex visit 2 record the hb because it will be stronger and way louder..yay!!!

dimples look like ur m/s is goin away,,gud 4 u..i threw up yesterday mrning an it had som blood but d doc told me dats frm my throat bein sore and my dry cough (got d flu)

hope u all are fine..gonna nap now soooo tired and slpy...

Ooh what a beautiful locket, its lovely and such a sweet thoughtful present. I think about the two that I lost before my first sticky one this time but have never marked their memories with anything tangible. My OH doesnt really recognise them as losses as they were both so early at 5 weeks but they both broke my heart. I may buy a couple of little teddy bears for the baby's room and secretly dedicate them to the memories so that I know that baby has her angel siblings with her.

Lwood - I had no idea that the USA dont have any maternity leave until I started reading from the US ladies on here. I would definitely swap an extra scan for extra time with baby. I am quite fortunate in my job as we get 13 weeks full pay before dropping to statutory pay which I am going to really struggle with. I cant imagine how it is possible to afford it with no pay coming in like I understand you ladies have to.

Good luck to all you ladies TTC. I sometimes feel bad posting in this thread all about pregnancy as I know when I was TTC and had my losses I couldnt cope with reading about other pregnancies as I just thought 'why is that not me'. I dont have any journals though so I do tend to discuss the pregnancy issues here as lots of the pregnancy and TTC ladies already have had children and can answer my (many!) questions from previous experience! Its a friendly thread here and I dont always like to go in the other sections where nobody knows each other!

Still, I wish everyone on here TTC all the luck in the world, we seemed to have a huge flurry of BFPs all around the same time and I think we are due another flurry! Lets hope for a winter BFP flurry to coincide with the impending snow flurries!! Lots of little snowflake babies!! xxxx

Steph - I love your new ticker, the amount spent on 'stuff' made me laugh! Ive probably spent double that and my top drawer looks like a chemist!!! :haha:

Zomo - Dont feel bad about posting, like i said before i love seeing you all have such happy successful pregnancies, gives me hope that my next one will be for keeps!! :hugs:

Ducktales - Sorry to hear about OH's grandfather :hugs: Not an easy time for you both and his family! FX'd you have some good news in a few days time x x

Dimples - Cant believe youre 13 weeks already! So happy everythings going great for you :hugs:

Mrs J - Im on the OPKs and evening primrose oil until ov but im doing good with not thinking about iit all too much! I think doing the OPKs first thing in the morning helps me stay relaxed! BDing like crazy at the moment though!! :blush: Glad everythings good with you x x

Tweak - Yeah we are at about the same point, Bring on ovulation!!! Heres hoing for an October BFP for us both!! :thumbup:

:hi::hi::hi: to everyone else!! 2 days until the weekend!!! :happydance: x x

Ughhh feel like crap this morning all the kids in bed last night (sneaky sods) and they always end up on my side of the bed...had a postage stamp of room was all scrunched up and now stiff as a board oh joy!

James has an eye appointment today and i'm working tonight so thought i would attemp a couple of pictures of the locket for you.

Apologies for the hands lol

Gorgeous necklace hun!!! Love it x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back