~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

I have to say yellow sounds pretty normal during pregnancy. Things to look for are white lumpy stuff (like cottage cheese) any offensive smelling or bloody discharge. Also itching could be a sign of infection.

On my second day of ewcm today (got some bd last night) will see if dh makes his move tonight, i'm having a break from initiating sex for a while lol

Woop for getting a rudie in :yipee: I only get EWCM for one day :hissy:

Fizzio/Jen are you out there?!

XxX

sthorp it does get a bit dull initiating sex all the time. Much better idea to make them think its their idea once in a while! Helps if they have a weakness, my OH loves knee high boots on ladies so wandering around Asda in them has pretty much the same effect as pouncing naked on him, so when I was trying to get him to do it on tap I would put them on and he thinks its his idea when I say 'what you on about? am just doing the shopping' and he cant wait to get home!

My friend at work has literally just had a baby a 34 weeks, weighs 4lb 11. Unexpected but all doing well. Panics me about how things dont always go to plan and this baby doesnt qualify as a 'viable' pregnancy yet. She only met her midwife on wednesday to think about a birth plan!!

Hi ladies, glad your friends baby is well zomo, that's a good weight for that term. It is another worry for us to have isn't it, permanent worries!

Steph and Andrea, great news on bding and ewcm- all crossed for you.xx

Any scans or appts coming up this week?

Sorry for being crap with journals, been doing some supply and enjoying the sun! Off food shopping in a min so still no time to catch up but def will soon. Hope you're all well. Cxxx

gud morning ladies,, i really hope the yellow discharge is nrmal cuz im in serious panic mode rite now..i tink i felt baby move yesterday..well it was sudden it felt strong like popcorn popping but more like jabs.about 3 jabs at 1st den the 2nd time about 2.it didnt hurt..i felt it once and then about 3 secs later i felt more..i am 98% sure it was baby..cuz i never felt anyting like it..:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hope u all are well...

I have an anatomy scan tomorrow at 8am Central time.
I am taking the day off work too :)

Layne, yay to seeing baby tmrw! How exciting. Anatomy scans take longer too so norm get a great look!
SA, good luck with appt and scan-is it your anatomy too?

I can't wait for mine-come on 17th!!!

Hey ladies!!

ZoMo, Steph~ My DH never initiates anymore! Such a pain in the butt!

Layne~ Good luck tomorrow!! I must have missed that announcement in your journal:dohh:

SA~ Good luck with your appt!

My gender scan is booked for October 14th:happydance: Damn crazy baby better cooperate~!:haha:

Dimples~ You still sick?? Journal, Journal, Journal! :haha:

Ooh so many scans coming up! Hoping for more piccies!!

My bf was watching the monitor at mine and commenting on all the bits and pieces but I could only see it on a tv and it wasnt as clear so I didnt have a clue what he was pointing out! Got a nice long look at her though. No more peeking at baby now until she appears for real, seems sooooo long away!

Zomo... no more U/S for you?? Really??

Cornish, I feel swept under the rug at my Dr. Office so if they don't take their time tomorrow, I am changing doctors. I already warned DH. I am going to show up optomistic though.

Lwood - good luck with your scan today :)

Nope we only get the two scans over here unless there are problems being monitored. Only see baby twice before she puts in an appearance for real.

I told my OH I am not impressed with my midwife, am seeing a different one next week, will swap to her if she is better. I understand that after years of doing a job you acn become complacent and it probably wouldnt bother me if this wasnt my first but I will ask her a question and she will tell me to go and read the books for the answer! And she ticks in my notes that she has told me information about all sorts of things that she hasnt. Not impressed!

Zomo my midwife is exactly the same!
She listened to the hb last time but didn't count it then wrote 120-160bpm in my notes?!?!

I'm literally in with her for 5 mins!

Unfortunately I'm at a very small practice and there is only one midwife :(

I've got my anatomy scan next week then scheduling a 3d for 24ish weeks
Its gonna be a long time from then to due date!

Woop for getting a rudie in :yipee: I only get EWCM for one day :hissy:

Fizzio/Jen are you out there?!

XxX

I'm here!!! :hi: Been missing for ages I know and how lovely to find you Andrea asking after me when I eventually find time in my hectic life to come and say hello. I haven't had chance to catch up at all but I have been thinking of you all and I hope you are doing ok wherever on your journeys you are.

AFM - I'm 22 + 4 now! How did that happen?? Have stayed Team Yellow so are awaiting our little surprise in Feb. Life just super super hectic and stressful. DH started new job yest after being threatened with redundancy. We move house in 4 weeks so trying to get organised for that as need to find carpets, curtains etc, need to find tenants for house we move out of as well as making it ship shape and somewhere in there I'm getting fatter!!! Sleep at night is very elusive what with mind stressing and baby kicking. Will try and get better at staying in touch - will defo be better after we have moved!

Love to you all xx

Some places in uk only do 1, if I lived 10 miles down the road I'd have only had one at 20 weeks!
Waiting for your news!!!

Ooo goodluck mrs J, youre getting in there before me by a couple of days-I'm super exited to see baby again!

Great to see you bk Jen and wow you've been busy! Glad you are well.

Today I did supply and I'm now trying to do dinner but thinking 'bed'!!!!!!
Xxx

Hi Fizzo!! :hi: Good to hear from you and I'm glad things are ok for the most part!! You need to do a bump pic :winkwink:

Yeah all the preggo ladies...bump pics please :flower:

Right all us TTC dudes...where are you all and what part of the cycle are you at?

:dust:

XxX

I'm thinking i'm 2dpo now...must change that bloody ticker! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back