~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Yup, we found out that both DH's mother and his sister have had 1 miscarriage. We had no clue. I'm actually very comfortable talking about them. People ask me when we're gonna have a baby (and I HATE that question) and if I feel like it, I'll tell them. I told a co-worker what we had gone through and he was very sorry for us. It actually feels better for me to talk about them.

It seems like it even made the family bond stronger talking about it! I wonder why we feel like it's better to keep it a secret?

Yeah, about checking the toilet paper every time I wipe.... I am so nervous every time I wipe, and I keep expecting to see blood, because I am so crampy... which is making me even more nervous. :( Just having a really down day.... I've seen three women that I've been watching, have miscarried. It just has really upset me because I'm so sad for them, and I know in my heart that just because I have lost one before doesn't mean I'm immune to it this time around....

MRS_HJO, sorry you are having a rough day. I know that after one loss, the world of TTC and pregnancy is never the same. I hope that the crampiness calms down and you feel more secure in your pregnancy. I know, easier said than done, but focus on growing that bean and visualize it nestled into your lining, safe and secure. You're right -- there have been enough losses here on BnB lately. We need you to continue having a healthy pregnancy! Do it for the team! :winkwink:

Ladies with the BFP's...would you mind putting up your symptoms? I will move them to the front page.. Could you also put your EDD and what DPO you got your BFP?

Thanks, sure the rest of us could do with something to look at :haha:

XxX

Pooh I just wrote a big response and phone ate it! Basically it was about me shouting my bfp from the rooftop after working so hard for it!

Looking forward to keeping busy by reading symptoms ladies.xxx

I hate when that happens! But thanks for providing us with a summary so we have an idea what you were thinking! :)

Pooh I just wrote a big response and phone ate it! Basically it was about me shouting my bfp from the rooftop after working so hard for it!

Looking forward to keeping busy by reading symptoms ladies.xxx

If I'm on my phone doing a long message, I always copy it before posting as my phone eats posts too :haha:

xxX

:hi: ladies!
congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!!
welcome to the newbies!!

cornish, ugh i hate when that happens too but I started doing what neversaynever does :thumbup:

MRS_HJO, I was checking the toilet paper too everytime i went to the bathroom my last pg... it was a nervouse time... I hope you're feeling better :hugs:

hope everyone is doing well...

:hugs:

My symptoms:

Pregnancy #1, no symptoms other than late AF. Then the most excrutiating pain a week later when I lost it.

Pregnancy #2, from about 12 DPO: frequent urination, tiredness, spotting after sex and late AF. Then a week later, painful cramps, spotting and I lost it.

Pregnancy #3, from about 8DPO.a blocked nose, frequent bowel movements (from twice a week to twice a day!), headaches, extremely painful boobs (which normally have no feeling at all in them), slight partial darkening around the nipples and noticeable cramping. Now, 17 DPO i still have all of the above and the bowel movements have settled to once a day and the peeing has increased to every couple of hours minimum and my body feels achey all over - like I have done a hard gym session, and I am starving hungry every 4 hours or so.

I got negative ic's until a positive on 12 DPO. Since then I have continued cramping on and off throughout the day which makes me nervous.

My EDD is 17 Feb but I am so scared about losing it on Friday which is the day I have lost the last two - it always starts late on the friday evening following the missed AF. I am so scared and convinced I will see blood every time I go to the loo. Living on my nerves at the moment!

My symptoms:

7dpo - cramping and mild nausea
8dpo - same but with 'let down' feeling in boobs. For those who haven't breasfed thats really tingly almost to the point of soreness.
9dpo - same as above and very faint line on ic but not enough to convince me!
10dpo BFP on FRER

Since then... nausea has got worse and worse, the tingly boobs have stopped, I've had cramping on and off and I had some spotting a week or so ago.

My EDD is 20th January 2011.

Hi Hannah! Thanks ladies for symptoms, I shall be checking myself off against them in the coming weeks!!xx

my syptoms:

no symptoms before 8 dpo- NONE

8dpo I had the LIGHTEST and BRIEFEST bit of cramping- which looking back~ I "think" was implantation cramping

8-10dpo- I noticed I was sneezing more than normal and I was moody as all heck, had a bit of a breakdown & cried my eyes out thinking I wasn't preggo.

10dpo- BFP.. didn't believe it til 11DPO though.

I honestly had NO other symptoms at all- my boobs felt totally normal- I didn't feel queazy at all!

Tweak I'm so glad to know I'm not the only TP inspector.....lol feels so good tho when nothing is there....can't wait for these next few weeks to hopefully fly be..but I know that's maybe wishful thinking as I bet they'll go painfully slowly!! Lol

Mrs J, serioiusly the itchy boobs is a symptom I have never ever had before...and hey presto it was a bfp!!! So fingers crossed for you honey!!!!!!

Mrs hjo, my last period started 13th June , and my periods are between 28-32 days....so just going from last period it's 4 weeks 3 days....and I reckon I ovulated between cd 15-17? But yeah I'm so confused too!! Lol I just out the date in the ticker thingy and itngave me 4weeks 3 days...and due date was calculated as 19th feb 2011!! The counting for pregnancy confuses me so much!! Hehe
Mrs hjo I'm feeling a bit cranky too and it's really nerve racking but I just keep telling myself it's normal...which it is...but it's easier said than done!!!

Ps - we told my parents tonight and my brother...hubby and I went there for dinner....and I'd got three cards....it's a bit cheesy but they were all birthday cards...and they said happy birthday grandad, granny And uncle...and I gave them each an envelope with their relevant card in it, and asked them to open them at the same time....

Inside the card it said " happy birthday granny/granda/uncle I'm sorry I'll miss your upcoming birthday, but I promise I'll be there for the next one, love baby (our surname) xxx"

They loved it and were really happy...and I feel happy that they know...tho they are under strict instructions not to tell anyone until after 12 weeks....

Hows everyone this evening!?
Xoxo

What a wonderful thing to do BB, sounds like you've had a very happy evening.xx

Hey Cornish, yeah it was lovely, I was crying before theyd even opened the card... :blush:

How are you feeling honey....I Can't wait to see your bfp!! Its so close I can feel it!!!!

Just about to vegetate and watch glee...I am addicted to it....lol

Xoxo

Hello everyone, sorry I've not been around much today, DH and I are poorly baby juggling :(

Mrs HJO - My EDD based on ov date is Thursday 16th February 2012, its so cool to have a few of us due the same week :thumbup:

As for symptoms I felt nothing till 6DPO where I had some cramping

7DPO I felt sick and brought up my very yummy extra special chocolate pancake breakfast.

8DPO I had faint lines on about 5 different tests

9DPO I had my BFP

Since then I've just been feeling inconsistent symptoms, tiredness, fuller boobs and sore nipples, on and off light nausea and cramping also I feel hungry all the time and constipated.

I also check the TP everytime I go and am relieved when its clear, I guess thats just natural after a loss.

BB - that has got to be one of the cutest ways of telling the future grandparents/uncle. I really like that idea!

Hugs to sthorp!!! Join the TP club! I have a sigh of relief every time!

Our symptoms sound so similar...especially the hunger and tiredness......

Wish I could make this time go fasterrrrrr!!!!! Have you contacted your doctors yet?!

Xoxo

Aww thanks tweak!!! It was a bit last minute as hubby and I were at the dentist, and my mum called inviting us for dinner.....so called into mr tesco on the way and got the cards.....

Plus they can keep them.....they all put their cards on the mantle....if anyone visits the house and sees them that will take Some explaining....oh dear...hahahaha.....think I'm gonna call my mum and ask her to hide them for a while!!! Lol

Xoxo

Aww thanks tweak!!! It was a bit last minute as hubby and I were at the dentist, and my mum called inviting us for dinner.....so called into mr tesco on the way and got the cards.....

Plus they can keep them.....they all put their cards on the mantle....if anyone visits the house and sees them that will take Some explaining....oh dear...hahahaha.....think I'm gonna call my mum and ask her to hide them for a while!!! Lol

Xoxo

I may have to steal that idea when we get PG again!

Good call about the hiding. With the 1st pregnancy, we got MIL a frame with Nana on it, and put a pic of the PG test. We went over there, when we were still pregnant, and she had it on one of her tables. I told DH if someone came over and saw it, the cat would be out of the bag!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->