~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hugs to sthorp!!! Join the TP club! I have a sigh of relief every time!

Our symptoms sound so similar...especially the hunger and tiredness......

Wish I could make this time go fasterrrrrr!!!!! Have you contacted your doctors yet?!

Xoxo

Yes I actually saw my GP last week on Thursday and have an appointment to see the midwife this Thursday for booking in with a hospital and to get a scan sorted. I'm looking forward to getting my notes again and being officially pregnant!

Hi Ladies!

I also check the TP but I am a bit OCD and check the TP every time I go, no matter what, pregger or not :thumbup:

My doc put me on Crinone today due to low progesterone. I gave more blood again and I am waiting for the results trying not to stress.

My Due date should be Feb 24th-ish

What else... not many symptoms... I am super weepy and mildly crampy.

We told my boss (in case I need lots of blood work and/or ultrasounds), my mom and sis and our pastor.

HJO, I hope your evening is better than your day. You are in my heart and prayers.

Morning BB, am feeling tired!!! Dtd for the last time last night and both me and OH are feeling it! Just looking through everyone's symptoms for something at 1-2 dpo!!!xxx

LittleBird, LWood, Lisa, thank you for your kind words. My day didn't get any better, lol, and if you follow my journal you will know why! Long story, but basically I have the SIL from hell, and when she found out about my m/c, she immediately started trying to get pg with her second so she could get pg first... So tonight they announced they are pregnant, and due two days behind us nonetheless. All I keep thinking is, "God forbid something goes wrong with my pregnancy again... Then I will seriously kill myself having to watch her pg and due on my same day..." I know I shouldn't think like that... But again, if you have been following my journal, you would know why I'm so upset right now. She's just a toxic, bad person.

Mrs HJO, just commented about that on my journal but didnt realise she is a SIL, what a cow! Hope today gets better for you and you dont have to see her for a while.
Nothing is going to go wrong for you, I have every hope that all you ladies will be holding your babies next year.xxxxx

Heather, if she is that much of a vicious cow I would seriously have as little to do with her as possible. My dh has three sisters, one who i'm good friends with and who actually introduced us, one who is ok in small doses and one who I can't stand. I avoid her as much as possible because I think she thinks thhe world owes her a living just because she is a single mother. Her youngest is now 13 and she has been forced to get a job to stop her benefits being cut which I thought hilarious! She is also very cheap and avoids us near birthdays and at christmas last year she gave henry two 15p milky bars wrapped up!

You don't need horrible people like that in your life :hugs:

Oh my goodness, two 15p milky bars? That doesnt even equate to a full size bar between them, and why bother wrapping them? Oooh that would have made me mad. I think I would have found that more of an insult than giving nothing at all.

MrsHJO I cant imagine what it must be like to have to put up with a woman like that. She must be extremely insecure and very childish to have to be in competition with everybody else just to be the centre of attention. But it is anger and pressure that you dont need right now. However, anyone can be struck by miscarriage, god forbid it may be her turn to feel the pain she inflicts upon others this time around.

I am sorry that you ladies have some nightmares in your family. My partner has a sister who is stand-offish and so direct with what she says that I find her very intimidating. Thankfully as she lives a few hours away we dont have to see her often. The rest of his family are absolutely lovely.

For me, deciding to tell the family about this pregnancy is more about being superstitious and tempting fate. I just feel that after losing two at 5 weeks, I dont dare to even think yet that I could carry this one to term. Also it is about having to deal with telling everyone if it goes wrong again and lots of calls from people only being kind and supportive but these calls actually upset me more. I am so fortunate to have such a supportive group around me but there are only so many times each day that I want to go through the same daily update about how I am doing whilst miscarrying! Once I get past this Friday and Saturday which historically are my miscarriage start days, then I may relax a bit more!

You are quite right zomo the gift was an insult and I wished she hadn't have bothered, since then I have made no effort at all to be kind to her, I mean she does have a job now and I know that she gets a lot more support off the state than most but she did not even bother to phone and wish her onlly niece happy birthday a couple of months ago, never mind even bbuy her a card. Anyway enough of thinkinng about her!

I think february is going to be a very busy month for the stork and I think your name is on the list too zomo so think positive!

Please could I ask you ladies a couple of questions? As I have never made it past 5 weeks I do not know what signs and symptoms are good or not. In my (limited!) experience so far, I have cramped quite painfully right up until I started to lose the baby.

I am 4.5 weeks at the moment and up until late yesterday I was having cramps every hour, some quite sharp and some dull aching. Since last night I havent felt anything but one dull cramp this morning. I dont know if this is a good or a bad thing? Do the cramps start to settle after a while?

Unfortunately I am super stressy and paranoid at the moment!

I've had some cramping this time I think its totally normal. If you start to spot or bleed while cramping then thats a cause for concern. Make sure that you're hydrated as dehydration can cause cramps also try and put your feet up more and see if that helps...

Thank you for putting my mind at ease!! I tend to associate sharp frequent cramps with miscarriage but am completely lost when I suddenly got no cramps!!! Hopefully no cramps means everything has worn itself out and settled for a few hours :haha: No spotting yet at all this time around, so thats positive!

I shall take your advice and spend my day off on the sofa with a few glasses of squash!

Sounds like a good way to spend the day zomo! Enjoy!

Hey Zomo, a day of rest sounds like a great plan but I wouldnt be concerned unless there is major cramping or blood like Steph said. With both my pregnancies I had cramps and a dull ache, lots of stretching and hormones I was told. Often I would get a pain when I over stretched my stomach, arching back stretching in the morning, so I had to stop stretching like that. I think they go away for a while and come back when they like really, just all good body prep for that bean.xx

*hugs to all my lovely ladies!*

hey everyone..
im sending this from work...i havent really done much today..... my brain feels like mush and i cant concentrate.....im probably going to be totally useless once the proper "pregnancy brain" kicks in in a few months time..lol...

Mrs HJO :hugs: hope your feeling better honey....just try to ignore that horrid SIL, shes totally not worth it....and just concentrate on you and your wee bean....and i cant wait to see pics of the gorgeous wee baba in feb!!! lets be positive and look forward cos everything is going to be ok!!!

i have mild cramps...very dull.....my boobs are only sore when pressed....lol....feel like most of my symptoms have disapeared today....but apparantly thats normal! they come and go in waves...and its perfectly normall....in a few more weeks we'll all hopefully be being sick with terrible morning sickness, and wont be able to wear a bra, or clothes for that matter...cos anything touching the boobies will hurt so much.....mmm what else...hahaha...

xoxoxo

Ooh Cornish I have had the same pain in the morning with stretching my stomach by arching my back, I got a real sharp pain like I had pulled something lasting a few seconds then settling back down. I have stopped stretching like that now.

I am obsessively checking the toilet paper - I swear if I had a microscope it would be going under it, haha!!

I am a bundle of paranoid nerves at the moment, just praying to get past that 5 week milestone - roll on Sunday!!!!!!!!

Thank you ladies for your support, I would be locked up in the loony bin by the end of the week without your reassurance :thumbup:

Babybaba, thankyou for posting that the symptoms come and go in waves, I keep prodding my boobs just to make sure that they do still hurt like hell and then driving myself mad as to whether they hurt as much as yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that...!! I even caught myself doing it as I drove my car along yesterday and then thought I must look really weird to all these other drivers coming the other way, looking like I am feeling myself up!!

Zomo, early pregnancy is a scary time after a loss, I can't believe I was so blase about it in the past, now i'm trying not to over analyse myself as I tried not to in the tww. I have a belief that everything is ok in there, i've not had a single spot or trace of pink so i've got to have faith and trust that my body is doing the necessary work and baby is growing perfectly.

I won't truely be able to relax until I see a healthy baby on that scan but i'm doing my best to keep it together until then!

ohhhh sthorp and zomo...just want to hug you both right now!!!! we're not in this alone guys, no matter how scary it is..we are not alone!!!:flower:

ZoMo, i am prodding my boobs all the time....i wonder what people in work would think if they saw me? OR if they HAVE saw me what they must be thinking! muhahaha....

sthorp, thank you for your last post...it made me feel heaps better.....and i think your right..we have to have faith...and believe and trust that everything will be ok!!!
this time will fly by..and before we know it we'll be getting scans....and then before we know it baby will be popping out! hehehe....and sleepless nights to follow im sure....:cloud9:

just gotta stay strong for these next few weeks...we are team stress free!!!! are you with me!!!

xoxo

Yes most definitely team stress free :hugs:

We can do this ladies! :happydance:

Hope evryone is doing ok?

I have quickly put info on the first page regarding symptoms etc....anyone else have any info for the front page? Anyone want anything in particular on there that would be useful?

Please don't make it too complicated though as I don't get too much ti9me to amend and faff :rofl:

ZoMo, we are all here for you, you WILL get past your critical dates :hugs:

:dust: to all

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g