~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Babybaba, what dpo did your test show positive??xx

Hey guys...

Well 10dpo I had shadows on ic, I was peeing on like 5 a day!!! And they were so faint, and when dried looked grey or like an indent.....but I could see this shadow on every single test...... But I'm counting today as my true bfp, as there is no denying the line...
Hubby could see the one from yesterday on the ic, but we decided to ignor it and wait and see if it got darker today..which it has...so counting today as the first proper one at 12dpo....but I guess 11 dpo could be counted as a squinter...

I'm so emotional today...I just keep on crying...I cried in work on Thursday...which I've never done before....so I thought something was up.....ill do a post with my symptoms on it for you gorgeous ladies....

Thank you everyone
Much love
B x

Here's my symptoms

1dpo -boobs feel a tingling sensation but very mild. Something happened at about 4.15pm felt like a fluttering sharp pain on my left ovary/womb side, this lasted a couple of mins and actually made me stop what I was doing...

2dpo- lower back ache, feel a slight stretching feeling on left side, boobs have stopped hurting

3dpo- no symptoms at all...just hungry...but hey whats new??

4dpo- urghhh feel like all my symptoms have just disappeared into thin air,I had way more symptoms before I had even ovulated!!! Later in the evening after I was showered and ready for bed, my armpits where slightly itchy!! I figured it was just the new razor I had used.....

5dpo - really really really itchy armpits and breasts!!! Thought it was strange and that maybe I'd eaten something funny?? The itching was driving me mad!

6dpo - itchy itchy itchy boobs....but they aren't sore, it's just really itchy! Was feeling really tired, went to work to do overtime, and ended up leaving as was so tired...

7dpo - soo tired, had a nap during the day, felt a bit crampy, but more towards behind my belly button. Feel constantly hungry boobs still itchy

8dpo - I feel a bit bloated and very mild crAmping, my cervix feels like it is closed very tight. Boobs still itchy

9dpo - (exact words from my tracker) boobs feeling tender when touched, they are not as itchy anymore. Just feel so gutted as I feel so bloated and crampy like I'm waiting on af...

10dpo - boobs feel full and heavy with raw looking nipples...DH said I felt soo warm in bed, felt very tired today even though I got 8 hrs sleep last night. No cramping just a dull ache cried in work v emotional...first shadow of lines on ic in the evening

11dpo - did an ic this morning and the faint line was thicker and def pink tinge...even DH could see this one...felt sick until i ate breakfast...my boobs are hurting..and got gradually worse throughout the day, they felt like they were bruised from the inside but only when touched...like if I dont touch them I don't feel it, but as soon as you touch them ouch! I have been spool thirsty all day and just drink drink drink and pee pee pee...this is a bit tmi but I did 4 poohs today and they were all quite loose!

12dpo - bfp on freer today and darker ic's. I feel so tired, and hungry all the time, like ive just eaten, and I'm hungry already...boobs still feel sore and bruised, I have a sore head today but that could be from all the emotional crying lol...feel a weee smidge queasy but when i eat I feel a bit better....

Ok I'm gonna have to go get some more tea and something to eat!! Lol
Xoxo

:hi: moonbeam! That's awesome that you'll be going to the gym and I'm sure it will make you feel great! :hugs:

babybaba~ CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee: Sticky & healthy baby dust!!! :dust:

Cornish~ that's great that your DH is ready and willing! My DH for sure had a limit and it was *HARD* to do it so many days back to back! I can understand you needing a break though.... I always felt the same~ and the last few months we rarely had any sex in the 2ww as a result!

Jen~ that's *AWESOME* about your new house!!! I sooo wish we could get a new one.. we have 3 bedrooms but we use the 3rd bedroom as an office bc I work from home.. so not sure yet what we're going to do about the little bean's room! :)

Is having a cold a symptom??
Thanks for list BB.xx

Yeah it's been hard Holly but def worth it, it does bring us closer and is nice!x

Yes, I think having a cold is a symptom. Looking back~ I didn't realize it .. but I felt like I was getting a small one and kept sneezing! I've heard other women say the same thing..

Love how I'm symptom spotting at 1dpo!!! Does anyone think it's possible for your body to know it's pregnant and give off symptoms before the hcg is released?!?

I've read that in a few articles.. that the body somehow "Knows" ...

I felt like I was out though- I really did.. I was MAD! lol

So, it's GREAT to assume the best!!

Well, I was gonna go back and catch up, but there's soo much.

Cornish - I have heard about Early Pregnancy Factor. LittleBird posted it in the May BFP thread in TTCAL. Something about a hormone being released when the egg is fertilized. In the beginning, I had a feeling that it would work. But in the end, like Holly, I REALLY thought I was out!

AFM - I wasn't gonna put in an OV tracker, but I caved and decided to anyways. Last month, it really helped me how far along in my cycle I was, so I decided to do it again. I was feeling really bad pains in my left abdomen area, like OV pains. But I know that it can't be them. We'll BD soon just to cover bases. I told DH I wanted to BD every 3 days or so, until closer to OV date. Then every other day. Hopefully he'll be willing to.

I was pretty down yesterday. Got to thinking how I was supposed to be around 23 weeks with my first one. I asked my best friend, who knows everything we've gone through, what horrible thing I did to deserve all this heartbreak. It really sucks sometimes when I sit down and think about things. I just want our rainbow baby, and I'm sick of all the waiting and heartbreak that's gone along with it.

Tweak :hugs: I should have been about 23-24 weeks too. ((SIGH)) It's soooo hard. It feels like the longest and worst waiting game of your life.

I think it's a good thing that you have an ovulation ticker up- IMHO- it's a good thing to know where you are and for me- always made me feel less crazy just being able to track where I was at.

Thinking of you my dear! :flower:

Tweak...you will always have those thoughts hun, especially when you're feeling a bit vulnerable :hugs: you will get your forever baby :flower:

Cornish...I think Hanskiz had a cold as a symptom too..

Well as I am on my laptop..what do you guys think about me putting a list on the front page maybe of symptoms that the BFP ladies have had, when they got their BFP? I don't want to be rubbing noses in to us lot that have yet to get our BFP's but to give u some positivity?

Let me know :flower:

XxX

Hope you dont mind me joining in this thread as a relative newbie?

Bucket loads of love and luck to all ladies at all stages of the TTC onwards journey on here.

I have lost two pregnancies and never ever carreid further than just over a week past AF was due.

AF was due on Friday, we have been TTC again after losing the latest angel in April 2011. This week I have had loads of confusing symptoms so I had no idea what was going on but I tentatively suspected success!

On Wednesday (12 DPO) I got positives on ic's and I tested on Friday on a FRER and got a lovely BFP. This time feels so different, really strong symptoms (albeit confusing) before AF was due, compared to the last 2 where I only found out due to AF being late and other than frequent urination I had nothing else last time.

Am keeping everything crossed but I can tell you down to the day when I have lost both of the others and it is the following Friday and Saturday after AF was due so I am panicking now that come next Friday or Saturday my world will crash again.

I am trying so hard not to get excited by the strong symptoms. Just praying with all my might that this is a sticky little bean who wants to stay put this time. Am so desperate for my first baby, please snuggle in safe and deep little one xx

hi all,
well my friends hen do was good, only had 1 glass of wine, it is the 2ww !!
then i slipped and smacked my head on a taxi roof this morning and knocked myself out for a few seconds, didnt go to A & E as am ok, not puking, just headachy plus i don't want an x-ray or ibuprofen - its the 2ww !
I also met a lovely lovely lady who has been through what we have been through and had a great chat about things, which really helped me.
How is everyone else doing ?

xxxxx

Hi all! Congrats on the BFPs! :happydance: And welcome to the people who found us on this new thread!

I went to the baby shower yesterday and while it was hard, it wasn't unbearable. Then last night, we went to a fair and had a lot of fun.

DT...sorry but I did have a teeny chuckle at your incident as you didn't even have a drink :wacko: sounds like something I would do! Good luck in your TWW..hopefully a nice BFP will be waiting for you at the end :dust:

ZoMo...congrats hun and sending you some sticky :dust: I can only imagine how hard this is for you, us ladies that are still in the TTCAL limbo land will have all that to come. All I can say is vent away on here...that's what we are all here for. This is a unique journey, most of us all started TTC at the same time after our losses and have a bond because of that and wanted to stay in touch. Please feel free to join in...we WILL support you and hopefully you will feel welcome and comfortable posting in here :hugs:

XxX

Andrea, I think a symptom list is a great idea, I'll read it daily!!
Welcome to new bfp's!
Ducktales, I also had a small chuckle, how is your head now?
Afm, think I just got my positive opk (photo on my journal if you'd like to give opinion), how far away is O??xx

!!!
I have a BAD headache and am going to bed !!
LOL
xxxxx

Congratz Ladies!!

I got my BFP a couple days ago. This is my second time being pregnant. First one resulted in a MMC of triplets. Praying for one healthy baby this time. I am actually hoping for morning sickness as I didn't have any last time and it might make me feel better mentally to have some this time :p

So far I am really tired and have lower back ache. I don't have sore BBS but I am not worried because I didn't get them till later on last time.

I want to be excited but the MMC s nagging my thoughts...

Congratulations LWood, I'm sorry that you lost the triplets, can I ask whether you conceived them naturally? triplets are quite unusual and you had an early BFP as well...maybe more than one bun in the oven...?!?

I've had little tiny bits of nausea here and there but not enough to make me actually sick yet :haha:

I'm predicted twins by some of the ladies here but I'm doubting that myself, I would think I would feel more tired and definitely more symptoms if there were more than one, although I got my BFP at 8dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->