~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Mrs j, I would love love love twins....twins are in my familly!
But for as long as I can remember my granny ( who is a twin herself) always said to me ohh maybe you'll have twins when your older! So I guess I was kinda influenced from a young age so would love love love twins!!! And my first miscarriage was twins! I can see you miscarried twins too Hun :hugs:

so here's hoping for twins!! Of course I'd be happy with one healthy baby!! But would just love to be blessed with twins would mean so much to me and my grandmother aswell!!

Only a few weeks to find out!! Hehehe
xoxo

My dad is a non-identical twin but I dont think that carries? No other multiples in my family that I know of.

I was watching Jeremy Kyle earlier at my friend's house - like Jerry Springer, full of chavs but very slightly less 'out there' stories - and there was a teenager on there who was 8 weeks pregnant but wanted her boyfriend to take a lie detector as to whether he had cheated on her. If he had, she was going to abort the baby. I know some teenagers are immature and God help any child of this couple, but some people have absolutely no idea just how incredibly blessed they are, even is if was an accidental blessing! I do understand when people choose not to go ahead for genuine, thought out reasons but a blasee 'didnt want it anyway' type reaction really makes me angry - have safe sex then!

No multiples in my family. Although I'd love to have twins, since DH says this is the last pregnancy and I want 4 kids total. Unfortunately, two rounds of Clomid have produced one egg each time.

Don't worry about going symptom spotting crazy. I'm in the same boat! We can be crazy together! :friends:

EXCELLENT news!!!! :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

So happy for you, glad you have that piece of mind! :hugs:

Nurse just called! My HGC levels are progressing nicely but I will need to be on Crinone for my whole first trimester. I have an ultrasound on the 29th. I feel SO MUCH BETTER!

Thank you for your thoughts & prayers ladies!
I will continue to pray for all of us :)

So glad to hear that the hCG is increasing on track!

We'll ladies gp could not pinpoint a cause for the high temps annd because of the limited fluid intake we are on our way to hospital with poor henry for investigationns. I will hopefully update later x

Mrs j, I would love love love twins....twins are in my familly!
But for as long as I can remember my granny ( who is a twin herself) always said to me ohh maybe you'll have twins when your older! So I guess I was kinda influenced from a young age so would love love love twins!!! And my first miscarriage was twins! I can see you miscarried twins too Hun :hugs:

so here's hoping for twins!! Of course I'd be happy with one healthy baby!! But would just love to be blessed with twins would mean so much to me and my grandmother aswell!!

Only a few weeks to find out!! Hehehe
xoxo

Oh wow! You're the first person I've met on here that MC twins also! I was super freaked out when we saw to yolk sacs in there. My husband just said, "I knew it." I took me a while to calm down about it, its just so scary! Double the cost, double the trouble, but I guess double the love! :winkwink:

My dad is a non-identical twin but I dont think that carries? No other multiples in my family that I know of.

I was watching Jeremy Kyle earlier at my friend's house - like Jerry Springer, full of chavs but very slightly less 'out there' stories - and there was a teenager on there who was 8 weeks pregnant but wanted her boyfriend to take a lie detector as to whether he had cheated on her. If he had, she was going to abort the baby. I know teenagers are immature and God help any child of theirs, but some people have absolutely no idea just how incredibly blessed they are, even is if was an accidental blessing! I do understand when people choose not to go ahead for genuine, thought out reasons but a blasee 'didnt want it anyway' type reaction really makes me angry - have safe sex then!

I believe it usually "skips" a generation. My grandmother had twins (they later died after birth) so the gene is usually passed on to her children and those children are typically carriers who then passes it on to his/her daughter (my dad passed on to me) That's the research I've found so far. Fraternal twins are genetic, identical is just nature. So it may be possible that your dad is a non-identical twin that has the gene and passed it on to you. I researched this stuff obsessively when we miscarried!:wacko:

I dispise pregnant teenagers! :rofl: (no offense to anyone)

Lwood!!!! That is brilliant news honey!!!!!!
Now come on over to team stress free and enjoy that wee baby growing inside you!!!
Xoxo

We'll ladies gp could not pinpoint a cause for the high temps annd because of the limited fluid intake we are on our way to hospital with poor henry for investigationns. I will hopefully update later x

So sorry to hear about your son, hope he feels better soon! :hugs:

Hi ladies, so much has gone on today. Great news lwood. Oh no steph, hoping he is better real soon.
As for multiples, there are twins but in grandparents, think it skips a generation so someone in my generation should have them. I'd be fine with twins, very happy as want more children and this ttc business is hard.

Symptoms, 1dpo and have a tingling sensation low down and am so tired and hungry I think I could eat in my sleep to get both done! Think that's due to bding!!

Night off tonight, bellow pillow!xx

Oh my goodness Mrs J, I got completely the wrong end of the stick with regards to twins. Haha, now instead of worrying about miscarriage I can panic about having twins instead!!!!! lol!!!!! Maybe thats why symptoms are so strong this time?!!! I could end up on Jeremy Kyle myself - 'I am having twins but we will all be living in a cardboard box as I could only afford to raise one baby!!'

Oh my goodness Mrs J, I got completely the wrong end of the stick with regards to twins. Haha, now instead of worrying about miscarriage I can panic about having twins instead!!!!! lol!!!!! Maybe thats why symptoms are so strong this time?!!! I could end up on Jeremy Kyle myself - 'I am having twins but we will all be living in a cardboard box as I could only afford to raise one baby!!'

We can be on the show together!! :rofl: I worry about two as well, I mean, day care/nany costs? Yikes! We make a good living but with me also working! I guess if it's meant to be we'll find a way! :wacko:

They say with twins you can have stronger symptoms, especially early on..:baby::baby:

When is your next scan?

I think I would have to re-train as a child minder, reckon working and pay for childcare for two would cancel each other out as child care is sooooo expensive. My partner also has another child whom he pays a fortune out for every month. But like you said - we would find a way. Havent the faintest idea what that way would be tho :rofl:

I have no idea when I will get a scan. My doctor has refused to see me until 8 weeks and I dont know what happens at that appointment or after as I have never sustained a pregnancy that long! Its all a complete mystery to me after 5 weeks!! :shrug:

Thank you everyone! Hopefully my only concern from here on out is my Crinone leaking out LOL!

DH wants twins this time but now I associate my MC with the fact there were three babies...

I am fortunate enough to have my Mom for help if I do. She is just waiting around for me to have a baby and said she will quit her job and care for my child. I want to be a stay at home mom so bad but we would struggle.

sthorp1179, Hoping your little one is okay!

Thank you everyone! Hopefully my only concern from here on out is my Crinone leaking out LOL!

DH wants twins this time but now I associate my MC with the fact there were three babies...

I am fortunate enough to have my Mom for help if I do. She is just waiting around for me to have a baby and said she will quit her job and care for my child. I want to be a stay at home mom so bad but we would struggle.

sthorp1179, Hoping your little one is okay!

Oh you are so lucky! I'm hoping my MIL will want to help, if we have a girl she will for sure! :haha:

Good morning ladies....

Ive been trying to take a more relaxed approach ths cycle so not been on the site for a while....i was determined to hold out until Ovulation and ive done it!! Smiley face this morning and already woken my OH up at 5.30am for some BDing!!! Ha!! The BD marathon commences.......

So lovely to see everyone in the same place, great idea neversaynever!! :happydance:

So sorry for your loss Tweak....howre you doing?? x x :hugs:

:hi::hi::hi: to all ladies ive not spoken to for a while....really missed this site x x x

Morning rach, yay for O! I'm only on 2 dpo so not far in front. Well done for waking early to bd, keep it going!!

How are the lovely pregnant ladies today? And who has any new symptoms in the tww?
Afm 2dpo, nipples have been VERY sore since last night and my belly is bubbly and bloated. Ds didn't sleep well last night and I'm paying for it today as he is fine and my head is dragging on the floor!
Have a great day.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->