~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Happy v day ladies! Sorry I missed it.xxx

Dimples, great scan shot, how many weeks were you with that pic-it's great.

Sorry about af moonbeam. :hugs:

Afm, I'm shattered! Ds won't sleep past 5.30 and is then super grumpy all afternoon as so tired! I just know its going to get worse with a newborn to feed! Oh well, mums aren't meant to sleep!xxx

:hi: everyone..

I have been following but not posting as much lately...most of you follow my journal and know I've been in a crappy place and struggling but I am on the up now :thumbup:

Had an interview yesterday and got offered the job pending references and I've lost 9lb in 4 weeks so I am feelin g more positive about things :thumbup:

MB...sorry the hag got you :grr:

Dimples...love the scan pic and glad all is well :flower:

ZoMo..sorry you had a scare a while ago, hoping all ok now?

Lwood, Woody and GND..happy V day for yesterday :happydance:

Holly, Heather, Shauna, Cornish...good to see you all going along smoothly :flower:

LB...keep calm :winkwink:

RB...any update on the testing front?

Mouse...you still lurking?

DT...:hugs: hun

Tweak...you ok?

Fizzio..you still about?

Probably missed peeps but :hi: and :hugs: to all

XxX

Wow Andrea 9lb that's amazing!!! Well done you!!

Never, 9lbs is brilliant! How have you done that? Wish 9lb would disappear from me, actually about 10 times that would be great too!!

Am feeling a bit down tonight. It probably sounds stupid but OH and I havent really had any :sex: for what seems like forever (about 10 weeks in reality). He is afraid to come near me since bump has appeared and what with the recent spotting and reduced movement (she was hiding behind the placenta for 3 days!) this has reinforced his fears. I can completely understand and respect his feelings but I am struggling myself with swinging between feeling just plain randy and then really intensely missing the feelings of intimacy and closeness with him. We still have cuddles and kisses but I just miss being able to get closer :nope:

Andrea, bit congrats on the weight loss and interview, how fab!

Zomo, sorry you are feeling down. My oh is prob feeling like you. We've had little contact since bfp and it's me not him, I just feel uncomfortable and worried, and I know it won't get better the bigger I get! I'm glad hour still able to have some intimacy, I'm not as I'm so tired and grouchy but that's another story!
Xxx

ZoMo...I've been following weight watchers online...use the app that makes it easy for me :winkwink: I also do 12 mins on the cross trainer first thing every morning, up the time when I get comfortable by a minute. Sorry you are missing the intimacy with your DH, I understand his fears, my OH struggled being intimate when I was pregnant both times and there wasn't any bleeding/bump/issue (that we were aware of obviously) snuggles an cuddles?

Cornish..thanks hun, bet DH finds it a bit of a shock after your marathon BD schedule to get your BFP but he has to respect your wishes too. I think I would be too scared next time too and it'll be a sex free pregnancy :haha:

Happy Sunday all :flower:

XxX

A couple of my colleagues are doing Weight Watchers and the weight is coming off them so quickly, am thinking I will probably do Slimming World again after baby is here (mainly because I find it easier with the unlimited 'free' foods and it always works for me - til I stop and plough more weight back on than what I lost!). Am feeling inspired and thinking about having a gentle wander on my treadmill this morning, it has been used effectively as a clothes stand for about the last 8 months!

Zomo and Cornish, My DH and I aren't intimate either... At first it was me being petrified but now when I bring it up he doesn't want to. He doesn't want something to happen to the baby and feel like it's all his fault when we could have waited. It's all such a mind f*ck really. I want to make sure he is fulfilled but he says he is fine. I am not afraid of him cheating or anything. I just feel like a bad wife :(

hey Never - thats great, good work
I do weight watchers online too and lost 8lbs so far, 10 more to lose.
Can i ask advice from those girls who charted their temps.
First of all, i wake up most but not all nights around 3am to use the bathroom then i properly get up at 05.45am when my alarm goes off.
If i measure my temps at 5.45, will these be wrong because i wake up earlier ??
also does anyone use the Fertility Friend App on the Iphone? just wondered about if it syncs with the online version ?

many thanks in advance
xx

Can i ask advice from those girls who charted their temps.
First of all, i wake up most but not all nights around 3am to use the bathroom then i properly get up at 05.45am when my alarm goes off.
If i measure my temps at 5.45, will these be wrong because i wake up earlier ??
also does anyone use the Fertility Friend App on the Iphone? just wondered about if it syncs with the online version ?

many thanks in advance
xx

Hey, how are you DT? :hugs:

I don't have any advice on getting up. I usually toss and turn during the night, waking off and on. I take my temp at 5 a.m. and at least last cycle, I mostly got a pattern.

I use the Fertility Friend app on my Android phone, and it does sync to the online version. I really like the app; I can look at my chart and enter in all the info using my phone.

Haven't had chance to catch up but I hope all you girls are doing ok. I moved house on Friday so I am slowly emerging fromunder the pile of boxes!! Haven't enjoyed moving while pregnant - bad back and swollen hands and feet now :( Will be about a bit more in the coming weeks.

Love to you all xx

Welcome back fizzio, hope you can relax in your new home soon!!

Janell, love the u/s pic!! :happydance:

MB~ Sorry the witch got you!! :dohh: On words and up words! You OWN next month! :hugs:

Hi Fizzio! Nice to see you!

Zomo~ Sorry you've been down about lack of intimacy:nope: I understand needing that closeness. Hopefully it will happen soon!

:hi: everyone else!

thanks shauna....though i doubt i will 'own' the month:nope:
im feeling really down at the mo,my 1st due date is approaching(around rememberance day,would have been called poppy if we had a girl) & i although im carrying on as normal,deep down im angry/upset/disappointed & dare i say it...jealous!!!!
we struggled last month & put too much pressure on ourselves & still got :bfn:
the thought of going through that again is already filling me with dread.
ov time is bang on due date time so i dont even know if i will feel 'in the mood'.....
Anyway...sorry ladies for ranting,just feel a bit BLAH!!!! :shrug:

hope everyone else is ok??? xxx

Moonbeam, sorry you are dealing with the 1st due date coming up. I know it's not easy to get past that point! :hugs:

I say be gentle with yourself and do whatever you feel like doing. Don't feel guilty if you just aren't in the mood to make a baby this cycle, but if you go for it, I'll keep my fingers crossed that this month will be your BFP!

Lovely to see you bk fizz, hows bump?
Hugs for due date moonbeam.

Big massive congrats to steph and Andrea on bfp's.xxxx

:bfp::yipee::wohoo:YAAAYYYY more :bfp:'s :yipee: well done ladies (and gents!!)

Hopes and prayers that they are well and truely superglued in there!!

Fabulous news Never and Sthorpe, so chuffed for you guys :happydance:

And as an aside, another cause to celebrate : after my whinging the other day, OH and I had some tentative nookie - I finally got some!! Yay again!!!! :haha:

So, are these BFP announcements in their journals? That's wonderful news!

Moombeam~I'm sorry you are feeling down! the due dates are hard!

So, last week I had that ultrasound done at a fetal maternal medicine clinic (different from my drs. office). The dr. I met with said that things looked fine, my blood pressure was stable last week, and he didn't think I needed to come back. Yesterday, I saw my Dr. and she said "It looks like the U/S went well, and they recommend you come back at 28 weeks." Which I thought was odd, but went w/ it. I have been having an ache under my rib cage on my right side. I told my Dr. about that and she told me to call if the pain occurs again and she will issue a scan on my gall bladder. So, seemed like all was well yesterday. Today, the nurse called me and told me that the Fetal Maternal Medicine clinic and my Dr. would like me to do a 24-hr urine collection. She didn't know why. So, now I'm wondering if both times I peed on a stick, I had protein in my urine! I won't know the results until next week, b/c I pee and collect all day Sunday and turn it in monday. But they have me concerned now. So...time will tell I guess! My BP has been okay...I have that pain under my right rib cage, and I get lots of headaches. Last time I puked was last week! So, hope I'm over this stupid puking thing. I'll let you know when I find out.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

So, are these BFP announcements in their journals? That's wonderful news!

Moombeam~I'm sorry you are feeling down! the due dates are hard!

So, last week I had that ultrasound done at a fetal maternal medicine clinic (different from my drs. office). The dr. I met with said that things looked fine, my blood pressure was stable last week, and he didn't think I needed to come back. Yesterday, I saw my Dr. and she said "It looks like the U/S went well, and they recommend you come back at 28 weeks." Which I thought was odd, but went w/ it. I have been having an ache under my rib cage on my right side. I told my Dr. about that and she told me to call if the pain occurs again and she will issue a scan on my gall bladder. So, seemed like all was well yesterday. Today, the nurse called me and told me that the Fetal Maternal Medicine clinic and my Dr. would like me to do a 24-hr urine collection. She didn't know why. So, now I'm wondering if both times I peed on a stick, I had protein in my urine! I won't know the results until next week, b/c I pee and collect all day Sunday and turn it in monday. But they have me concerned now. So...time will tell I guess! My BP has been okay...I have that pain under my right rib cage, and I get lots of headaches. Last time I puked was last week! So, hope I'm over this stupid puking thing. I'll let you know when I find out.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hmm.. hopefully that's nothing with your rib pain and with the urine!!!

:happydance: yay for not puking! I *STILL* feel nauseous sometimes :dohh:

I can't believe you're already almost 20 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"