~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Thanks for the congrats ms j mouse! How are you doing lovely?

So tired...i hate getting up early officially!

How lovely to pop on here and see that both Steph and Andrea have BFPs - massive congratulations :) Fingers crossed for you both.

Still in house moving hell as clearing the loft at the old house - why oh why do we keep so much crap that we "think" might come in useful one day but never does?!! The tip is my current favourite outing! One more day clearing today and then cleaning tomorrow and then the old house should be ready for its tenants. Bump may get a look in and get some stuff sorted for it's arrival then - done nothing so far - oops!

Happy Sunday everyone xx

It's pee-collecting day for me! Haha :)

Thanks for everyone's thoughts. The rib pain seemed to have subsided...now for these dang headaches!!! I don't always like taking tylenol or zyrtec for that matter, but after 24 hr + of having a headache, I broke down and took one tylenol 500 mg and then another one about 5 hours later when the headache returned. How much can you take at a time?

Holly~30 weeks for you!!! by Xmas you will be 36 weeks! Full-term baby!!! So exciting!

Newly preggos~how are you all feeling!? Little bird~how are those twins treating you?

LWood~do you have a Kohl's nearby? or their website is Kohls.com They have the cutest jumping bean collection and it's cheap, and quality clothes! I buy most of Joey's clothes at Kohl's. They ALWAYS have amazing sales. Shop online for black-friday deals.

Fizzio~ I always see moving as a good way to get rid of crap! I'm sorry that did not work for you! My hubby struggles with that most! Maybe it was you I was talking to about this, can't remember...but if it was you, I finally got rid of the futon upstairs in the bedroom!!! So, happy about that accomplishment. haha.

Anyone else remember feeling like first-trimester tired b/t 18-20 weeks pregnant? Today I took a 2.5 hour nap, and several days last week I went to bed 10-10:30pm...sleeping lots over here!

Little bird~how are those twins treating you?

Tummy issues seem to be getting better, thank goodness. I'm feeling sick and uncomfortable most of the time, but I know I have a long way to go. Just trying to take it one day at a time.

I don't recall ever feeling super tired during the 2nd tri. That was my favorite time! I am glad you've been able to get some quality sleep time in!

Dimples you can quite safely take 1g of tylenol every 4 hours that is 2 x 500mg tablets (for the uk ladies tylenol is paracetamol!) You can have a maximum of 4 doses in a 24 hour period. You are also allowed to take ibuprofen upto the start of your third trimester at 27 weeks.

Feeling ok in myself today still quite tired (went to sleep at 7pm yesterday and sleep for 12 hrs with pee breaks :haha:) and could quite easily have another nap lol. I am at the eating not to feel nauseous stage so i will be looking like a blimp soon!

Although strangely i lost 6lb last week witout tryin because my preggo diahorrea :(

Janell, we do have a Kohls at our mall 2 hours away. LOL! Ty, I will check it out. Also, I have been nonstop tired. I never really had that burst of energy we are supposed to get in the second tri. GL with the pee collecting!

Hey girls.. Congrats to Steph and Andrea... yahoooooo

Dimples.... I had all same symptoms in 2 pregnancies... it was pre clampdown.. had the protein and the right side pain and all... off work and rest did the trick to lower the blood pressure with both pregnancies... as for being tired it is your body's way of showing u to rest... in all my pregnancies it would come and go for tiredness... even about your stage. Hope all goes week with your tests... preclampsia caught early sually means better care and lots of rest.... take care.. when will u hear back?

Hi everyone!
I finally called the Dr. the other day and the nurse called me back and said that my urinalysis looked normal. So, I was happy to hear that being only 19 weeks!!!
Hopefully, the 2nd half of pregnancy continues to go smoothly! (For all of us) :)

Not much to report. Hope everyone else is doing well!

Dimples love your avatar pic what a beautiful autumn day.

Afm- heartburn officially sucks!

Glad to hear the results were normal, Dimples!

Steph, I don't know if you have the same exact thing there, but I got Tums Smoothies, they're chewable, not chalky, and I got the cocoa and creme flavor. Yum!

Glad to hear the results were normal, Dimples!

Steph, I don't know if you have the same exact thing there, but I got Tums Smoothies, they're chewable, not chalky, and I got the cocoa and creme flavor. Yum!

I've been chomping on the smoothies mixed berries. :thumbup:

I waited a few weeks to start the Tums. I don't know why, but I always wait until I'm miserable to start taking something. I also like the mint smoothies. And the good thing is that the max dose seems to work well enough that I don't have to find some other solution.

We don't have tums here :( have been munching on rennies but not doing much goods

I think i will pick up some gaviscon advance strawberry tabs i hate the mint and the chalky liquid ones

Want us to mail you some?
They don't taste the best but beat the heck out of heartburn.

Tums smoothie mixed berry for me too....just finished the travel pack I was taking, so moving on to the chalky name-brand crap.

Off to bed! Night everyone!

Ooh I will give the gaviscon tablets a go too, didn't know they exist. My friend gave me the revolting chalky tablets which I prefer suffering heartburn to taking, midwife prescribed the gaviscon liquid which is totally vile too and I have to be really suffering before I will touch it. Will hunt the strawberry tabs down now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->